Projekt_Fuji

Oct 10, 2020
For the people who was having the "event" problem I was previously using the breezip which didn't work. But the 7zip worked for me and also thanks to the other replies.

Reactions: Lilifox

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Okay, call me fucking dumb, but I don't get this part, I tried both searching for double my xp and setting the variable as double, but I can't seem to change the actual xp value, what do I need to do so it actually alters in the game?
Right in steps:
1.Find the right process. Speedhack it to confirm. Out of the 4 processes in the cheat engine menu, only 1 will be affected, usually the fourth on the list.
2.Set Value type to all. This game is a bit stupid when it comes to cheat engine and small changes wont work.
3.Select watch opening and fuck uruha until she is pregnant.
4.Then type in your current exp*2 into the value bar and select first search.
5.Then get Uruha to give birth, this will give a chunk of exp large enough to CE.
6.Type in new exp*2 into value bar and you should get the exp code.
6b. If code is not found, fuck her and enter new exp until code is found.
7.Then change the value of the found code to double max(100000000)
8.Fuck uruha once again to get max level.

If this does not work, the exp drop was not large enough to work. Repeat steps 3-8 until achieving success.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
How to change women Lover status?
Lover status don't change, they are there for spicy text. You know ........ fucking someone else lover/ wife make you feel good ...... if you like this kink.

If you want pure? love then there is purple hair girl in the clinic (not gonna call it hospital because it is too small to be call that way.) She really like MC so much.
Fucking yanderes are amazing. Beside pointing knife at you and burning down your home.

Also cheat engine give you headache if you try messing around with rpgmaker.

Use rpgmaker saveedit i just put. Fucking better. Beside limited online save editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aode and E=MC2

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
Lover status don't change, they are there for spicy text. You know ........ fucking someone else lover/ wife make you feel good ...... if you like this kink.

If you want pure? love then there is purple hair girl in the clinic (not gonna call it hospital because it is too small to be call that way.) She really like MC so much.
Fucking yanderes are amazing. Beside pointing knife at you and burning down your home.

Also cheat engine give you headache if you try messing around with rpgmaker.

Use rpgmaker saveedit i just put. Fucking better. Beside limited online save editor.
I using pgmaker saveedit to change $ and item. Other I won't touch, worry corrupt save file... Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes