uruma

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if this will be helpful to you, but i did this (simplified):
1. Start the game (60 days)
2. Don't skip the intro
3. Don't fuck Hojo AND Nono. Make 100 children with Hojo right there, time won't pass, then fuck Nono to end the intro.
4. Save your game (save 1 or whatever), go to ending A right away.
5. After ending A, use the RESTART option and DO NOT OVERWRITE, BUT CREATE ANOTHER SAVE (save 2 or whatever)
6. Now you have 2 save files, the game knows you did ending A already. (Does not work if you don't save)
7. Load save 1, there will be an option to claim rewards, you can get the one from ending A.
8. Do the ending S, then restart, overwrite save 2 or create another one. I created another one.
9. Load save 1 again, claim ending S reward.
10. You understand how it works, get endind SS reward, save, reload save 1.
11. Save 1 should have now 100k money (from Hojo 100 babies alone), all ending items and level 30 or so by day 1, all girls yet to be interacted with. Full sandbox, no pressure.

This is very min-maxed, but i don't think there is a way to carry stats, except if you go to adventure mode or less, but i didn't test it.
Would you mind sharing that save that is Full Sandbox ready and all that?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone have advice on an anti-grind measure, since RPGMakerSaveEdit is not working for this one?
Any means to boost up cash or a specific item amount?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hi, and I tried to translate with translator ++ but it worked halfway, I can't explain why the game loads me normally and everything, but the controls don't work for me, or would someone tell me which ones I shouldn't touch, it's in RPGMAKER VX

usa traductor
So in short: You want to translate the game in Spanish but the controls doesn't work for you because you're using Textractor am I understanding this correctly?!
Spinxas can you help this guy?

Marcelo2626

Dec 17, 2020
two questions, 1- does anyone know how to find the 3 meter tall ghost woman? 2- it's very difficult to get the A,S,SS bonuses, has anyone done it to give some tips or even share the save?

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
1.win10. 2.download ---mega or gofile 3. pc 4. download area usually open up with yellow folder right click unzip that win 10 comes with.

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
I must have a bad version because the translation is shit. I would be lucky to find one line that make sense
I'm thinking the same thing. The game seems great but the translation is only somewhat legible. It's not terrible, but not exactly amazing. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
so is this the full translated game or do i download the raw game first. because when i downloaded the Mega download it got marked as a trojan.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes