lkdcfn

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys, im on android and i extracted the game from rar. But cant seem to play the game. Please help.

NexusBlackHeart

Dec 26, 2018
The game has a bug.
There is a Gender option. Gender is a boolean type in JS script.
Therefore, gender can only take on the values 0 or 1.
But in the logic of the event number 300 "birth" to determine the female gender of the variable number 60 give the value 2, for the male 1.
Therefore, gender is incorrectly reported in child statistics when "Separate birth" is used.
1684535054502.png

After fixing these lines, everything worked correctly.
2 was replaced by 0
1684535112135.png

Reactions: Reversecd

Eluysion

Jan 6, 2018
Missing the sundress girl anyone know where she's at I know how to get the tall lady I just don't know about the blue sundress girl

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
Why do devs do this... Out of all the scenes to make mandatory, they choose the one controversial sharing one.

Not even a flimsy plot reason for it either. I will never understand what goes through these people's heads.
yeah weird decision one for this event, this seriously kind off in this part

Peter_steel

Dec 20, 2022
Why do devs do this... Out of all the scenes to make mandatory, they choose the one controversial sharing one.

Not even a flimsy plot reason for it either. I will never understand what goes through these people's heads.
that's my only complain with the game, i get that there must be NTR in a game like this, but why do you need to share your trophies with others? on a different line, i think the tough police women also has some sharing, i'll never understand the necessity of sharing your women.

Reactions: mineros9

JamesAnders13

Mar 5, 2023
I am having trouble getting the game to start a new game. every time i click on new game it immediately gives me an error stating, "cannot read property of events is undefined." any help would be appreciated.

Stringedkuboki

Nov 20, 2018
The game has a bug.
There is a Gender option. Gender is a boolean type in JS script.
Therefore, gender can only take on the values 0 or 1.
But in the logic of the event number 300 "birth" to determine the female gender of the variable number 60 give the value 2, for the male 1.
Therefore, gender is incorrectly reported in child statistics when "Separate birth" is used.
View attachment 2634657

After fixing these lines, everything worked correctly.
2 was replaced by 0
View attachment 2634660
I ran into this same problem, can you tell me which JS file I need to edit and what line of code the "gender option" consists of?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
When i start up the game and click new game it does this. anybody know how to fix it? View attachment 2840528
Had the same issue, when I unpacked the game automatically via Jdownloader2 and I fixed it by manually extracting it in winrar with japanese settings. Open the .rar in winrar and then press ctrl + e and select the Japanese option like in the screenshot. 1.png
This kinda thing happens a lot with Japanese games, even if they are translated :p
Hope this helps, like it did for me.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes