BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Overview
Your massive dick attracts the attention of a remote island god of fertility,
and it whisks you off to the island for some important business;
a rare festival of mass-impregnation!

Yes, this is an RPG where you get to knock up 17 lovely ladies!
I would hope a remote island would have more than 17 women that you could potentially knock up.
That or it's one hell of a small island.

bobtedron

Sep 2, 2023
Hey is this thing safe? I ran the files through virustotal and locale emulator was flagged by multiple securities.

FauX2180

Sep 13, 2021
Just finished my 60 day run with ss rating. Honestly not really worth doing unless you want the unlockable that gives Graffiti pen(adds graffiti to bodies). If you do the run, choose to go to the tutorial or intro(cant remember which choice it is) and fuck uruha infinitely. This will give you exp, pregnancies, money etc for the rest of the run. Each level up gives 1% increased impreg chances which makes the run easier and the money can be used to get the 5% impregnation skill from the shop. You might be tempted to get the gender change item but don't, it doesn't work. If you are unlucky with pregnancies you can also just save scum&reload before birthing to reroll.

If you don't want to grind exp, you can cheat engine it as well. Xp on this engine is double so if you cant find it, put your current xp*2 in the engine. EG. 5234*2

2 other things:
1. In the gallery(at your computer), you can look up characters schedules and find where they are each timezone. The only incorrect ones i can see are asari toyoda, it says she is only in the fields but she is in her house in the second timezone and in her bedroom for night time and Cassandra, the third timezone isn't translated but its in a bedroom upstairs in the b&b.

2. Hassaku has no hints on where to get her and someone mentioned 5 conversations, there is actually only 4 you need to find. They are: a student in the school bathrooms during midday, a red head guy just below the b&b also midday(i think), a guy to the left of the bus stop(its just above the sea location on the bikie) and a guy to the right of the bus station. After this, the mc gives a prompt for the 5th conversation which is with the village chief.
Where is the cheat engine????

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know similar games to this? Maybe some game with a similar gameplay loop?
Impregnation! Child Making Farm [v1.1.0] [XO_PROJECT] was recently posted and immediately reminded me of this game with a bit of farming thrown in for good measure. In it's current state the MTL may be a bit rough in some places, but this fix combined with the image files from this older fix help to clean it up, and I've enjoyed it so far.

JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
Impregnation! Child Making Farm [v1.1.0] [XO_PROJECT] was recently posted and immediately reminded me of this game with a bit of farming thrown in for good measure. In it's current state the MTL may be a bit rough in some places, but this fix combined with the image files from this older fix help to clean it up, and I've enjoyed it so far.
Yeah, played that one too, just curious if women in that game can even give birth. Maybe I didn't play to that point. If you have any other similar games I'd appreciate it a lot.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, played that one too, just curious if women in that game can even give birth. Maybe I didn't play to that point. If you have any other similar games I'd appreciate it a lot.
Yes, not only can they give birth but in order to see all of a girl's content she has to have given birth at least three times, if I'm not mistaken. Although in the earlier versions of the game I believe the birth event consisted of a black screen with a few lines of text, with the latest update each girl has her own CG set.

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
How, HOW, does this not have massive bellies and heavy cumflation? Its even a Technobrake creation, who has done it. A gameplay thing is even that your load increases, and an item which increases it as well. Massive dissapointment....

Reactions: Chrathrard

Zavijava

Oct 31, 2017
The game has a bug.
There is a Gender option. Gender is a boolean type in JS script.
Therefore, gender can only take on the values 0 or 1.
But in the logic of the event number 300 "birth" to determine the female gender of the variable number 60 give the value 2, for the male 1.
Therefore, gender is incorrectly reported in child statistics when "Separate birth" is used.
View attachment 2634657

After fixing these lines, everything worked correctly.
2 was replaced by 0
View attachment 2634660
I ran into this same problem, can you tell me which JS file I need to edit and what line of code the "gender option" consists of?
Install RPG Maker MV, open Game.rpgproject of this game, click the gears (Database), select Common events, 0300 [Birth] Route, scroll to about a little before the middle to find the lines in the screenshot, change the red = 2 into = 0, ok and save.

In alternative, open CommonEvents.json inside www\data folder with a text editor, search
["女"]},{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[60,60,0,0,2]}
and replace it with
["女"]},{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[60,60,0,0,0]}

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
for the ghost woman talk to a guy near the abondend shack first i think then go talk to two guys at the streets near the buss stop then go to the school talk to the guy in the bathroom and he should tell you what to do from there

Feb 5, 2018
Is there only 17 girl u can date ? I see in rpgmaker save edit there is total 20 girl then we missing 3 girls ? Is them cannot be found ?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes