AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure how to progress with the reporter.
The only way to get experience with her is to have sex with her, but she starts at level 2. You can only find her at sundown next to the river right?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Going through the files, it looks like Saki has some sort of hidden blowjob scene. Anyone know how to access it? Doesn't show up in the gallery file posted earlier.

cooblood

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to get your stat carry over to NG+. I got SS rank (> 100 pregnancy with the 60 day challenge) and got the gift of Hair Color change, Sink Color change and graffiti pen. But no matter which option i choose after the ending, I cant get the stat to carry over. All girls and yourself started at lvl 1 again.
if you want to keep your stats and your lvl's and your day 60 Rewards go to new game with adventure or quick and then go to the computer and go down there will be green text say day 60 Rewards and you have no dead line

eyesofra

Jun 26, 2018
Quick Guide:
  • Three modes to play
  • Adventure mode:
    You came to play but also want to fap, and not worry about time limits
  • (no clear rewards tho homie BUT If you restart in this mode you can carry everything over)
  • Quick Mode:
    You came to fap and no grinding is gonna stop that
    (no real reason to play this mode honestly, unless you want to try out strats to min max)
    60 day mode "actual game" mode:
    60 days to have as many babies as you can (you got this champ)
  • Clear rewards for getting A, S ,SS ranks (asss lol)
  • A (gives you hair change) 100 bb's
    S (skin color change) 100 bb's 1 kid with each girl
  • SS (Graffiti marker) 100 bb's 2 kids with each (has to be one boy, one grill)

Starters
  • You can change pre game settings , get to gallery, or get to ending using laptop in your room​
  • Its translated MTL so don't expect top of the line translation, still fappable and art is great (ty technobrake sama)​
  • You earn xp to level up by either working(construction site near store) or having the sexy time yesss​
  • More levels means you cum more ,impregnation rate goes up ,also increases how fast the girls get lewd​
  • You can buy items to up pregnancy chances and buy secret skills that make the game easier from shop south of guest house (kid stands next to it in the morning)​
  • You can fast travel around the map using the bicycle with a lightbulb icon on it​
  • Intro and H Events take place at different times and different locations through out the day so explore​
Secret girl Hints:
talk to certain people(its like 2-3 people per day phase) at different times of the day ,once you talk to all, you get a message to see village leader (you will know you talked to correct person if they disappear after talking)

The Reporter Hints:
After intro event, there is a certain cave that can be explored in morning ;)

• Cheese strat for 60 day mode:
    A homie posted it a couple pages back but ill include here too
    Choose to play the intro, once you get the option to have seggs with nono or village chief pick one and repeatedly bang until you have 100 bb's make 2 saves, then finish the intro
    After intro you can go to ending from laptop to get the A clear reward, then load up your other save, and you can rinse and repeat for S and SS ranks easy (100k from babies to buy skills, and like 35 levels so you can screw your way thru the game fast)
Happy Fapping homies <3

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I found the game interesting at first but I wonder about this...Why is child bearing limited? Where do offspring's disappear to?
Other option said something about unlimited days or unlimited children?
what makes hero power up quickly in-game?:unsure:

topworldboy

May 12, 2020
One question, does anyone know how to generate the event at night so that I get the tall, voluntary lady dressed in white?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
One question, does anyone know how to generate the event at night so that I get the tall, voluntary lady dressed in white?
You need to talk to certain bunch of NPC first, if you want to be sure just talk to every NPC (non-fuckable) character everyday until you got the dialogue about asking this tall women to the village leader. After you talk with village leader, the talll lady will automatically appear in front of bus stop every night.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
at night in school after you done level 3 infirmary sex, need to get gangbang her with other guys, MC still impregnated her but mandatory ganbang first to dispel the force
you can found the other guys in school area at night
Why do devs do this... Out of all the scenes to make mandatory, they choose the one controversial sharing one.

Not even a flimsy plot reason for it either. I will never understand what goes through these people's heads.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
One problem I noted if you "tried" to assume sex of baby it might not change and you have wise about name or future bullying will happen.
Stick to randomizing until someone fixes that issue.
I like for them figure out if you have multi-colored haired to mysterious kids? If you potion up chicks in game could get that effect?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes