• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Euthanatos12

Oct 13, 2022
The first time that I ever played this game was just one day before episode 4 was released here. I played episode 3 and came to the thread to check about the next update and it was already updated. Can you believe the chance of that happening? And now due to reasons update has been delayed by almost a year maybe more. Strange RNG we got on this game lmao.
Yeah this happened to me too...with Summer Saga :(

Reactions: carting89

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well that's easy to explain... It doesn't have an abandoned tag because it's not abandoned... :WeSmart:
Is it not? I see the dev just released a new game called personal trainer. Did he paused the development of this game to make that one?? And now that personal trainer one is completed he will resume the work of this game???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is it not? I see the dev just released a new game called personal trainer. Did he paused the development of this game to make that one?? And now that personal trainer one is completed he will resume the work of this game???
No. Personal Trainer isn't a new game, it's the devs old game that he has been fixing up so it can go on Steam. When the dev is done fixing up that game, he'll return to this one.

This has been known for months.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
No. Personal Trainer isn't a new game, it's the devs old game that he has been fixing up so it can go on Steam. When the dev is done fixing up that game, he'll return to this one.

Okay, thanks for the info. :)

Dec 6, 2017
Yo dude, In a Scent is nice game, hope you can sort your problems keep developing the game, one year is a long time without an update, but I do appreciate when devs are transparent and still active even though they are not in a good moment. Good luck on ya journey.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
He was remaking his old game to release on Steam idk why people are so confused about that. He dropped the remake will probably fix any bugs it has left then begin to develop this one again.
You are correct. If you check on DOM's Patreon (you do not need to subscribe) it is easy to see everything that is going on. He is very transparent about what has been happening. "Personal Trainer" has been completely reworked and the bugs were fixed (today) on May 9, 2024. He will now go back to working on "In a Scent". If more bugs are reported for PT those will also get fixed but that should not interfere with "In a Scent" development. Unlike many dev's, DOM has not stopped working.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

How many months has it been known?? Just wondering.

4.70 star(s) 120 Votes