VN - Ren'Py - In a Scent [Ep. 4 Part 1 v1.035] [Domiek]

1. 4.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

EDIT 8-10-22, v1.02b: There are actually a lot of h-scenes right now, so it's not nearly as "story-driven" as I'd initially thought it'd be. Giving it a 4/5 for h-scenes gfx and anims, but holding off 1 star due to the awkward framing device and annoying characters as I've already mentioned in the original review.

Nice gfx and anims, although one of the female NPCs has abnormally large hips+ass which I didn't care for. Story and characters make no sense. PC is an incubus who looks and acts like a human, so is the dad, they live in an alternate dimension that is exactly the same as a US suburban house. Then dad teleports him to a generic land-game plot in a US suburban house to teach him about seducing girls.

So basically, "manchild suddenly cohabits with hot chicks". The incubus thing plays no role beyond piquing interest and a transparent excuse to touch/grope women with horrible personalities who also secretly love you. If you like that kind of thing go ahead and dl. If you hate it but want to see h-scenes maybe revisit after a year or so. Currently there's a bj and a hj. I estimate the next few updates will be "story-driven".
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tickle

As i said in the previous review of the previous game- I keep losing my boner cuz i'm laughing my ass off and i'm ok with that. Seems gotta fill 200 words ok- Renders are awesome and realistic compared to most games here, which is a plus imo, story to some extent ordinary, but with enough twist to make it unique, it's a novel with no point system( so no walkthrough to worry about, points or scenes to worry missing ). Nothing of note as a suggestion sadly, just interested to see where the story goes. Keep it up Domiek!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nes0

Review of v1.0
    Great start! Very nice renders, great models, very funny story, fitting dialogues.. It have everything to be a top 3 games here at F95!

To compete the review I must write some more words, but they are really not needed, just play and enjoy it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

First off, the visuals are fantastic, all the 3 girls that are shown in this ch.1 are really beautiful, especially redhead Raya and auntie Selene, Ma looks pretty awesome too, but Selene looks just so elegant.

And this time it probably is just a VN and not a sandbox with a map like the developer's previous game personal trainer(which is also a good game. I really like redhead Amy and cousin Sophia in that one).

dialogues are really funny and MC also looks goofy to fit the narrative so good job on that one.

hoping for this to have more and more beautiful characters.
    I wish success for the dev, this game really deserves it.