5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
banner3.png

Overview:
Have you ever woken up... In Another World? You can feel it in this game.
Feel like an another person, get used to his role and fulfill his responsibilities surrounded by beautiful girls.
Like some characters in the Another World, you will have your own slave.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-07-17
Developer: HND - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Fix
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png

Last edited by a moderator:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Not usually a fan of 3DCG games, but those monster girls are kinda cute, so I'll take a look.

Thanks for the upload.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Nice game....Missed the first version, so started with this, and played straight through. Looking forward to what comes next! I like the slow-burn with the relationships, and the personalities for each one. I can see how the financial situation with the kingdom became the way it has though with the way the Princess acts towards the MC. Only issues I am seeing is coloring for the names, to light, might want to go with something other than baby blue, can be difficult to read at times, and there are some grammatical issues, but given time, and some proof-readers for your grammar issues, I'm looking forward to how this progresses!

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing!
More 3DGC and monster girls are always truly appreciated
Also...
*puts girly voice*
Tuturu!!!

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Lumine is that you?
No ,actually not. When I got the idea to make a game 3 or 4 months ago. I had absolutely no understanding of how and what to do correctly. And I used a ready-made preset for it. Then changed a little. Probably I have to rework her :rolleyes: and her events.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Looks interesting, but can you give us some planned tags? Harem, Pregnancy, NTR etc. Because right now, I don't really know if it's worth a download ^^

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Looks interesting, but can you give us some planned tags? Harem, Pregnancy, NTR etc. Because right now, I don't really know if it's worth a download ^^
Harem could have been added but I forgot :) Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: annoo

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Someone else posted this in a different game, but I'm glade I saved it:

1624353616207.png

I am not trying to make fun of the Dev or anything, I happen to be writing an "another world" game myself... so I look at this to make sure I've got the checklist going.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so after playing it from what i can tell this game is a grind points to unlock scenes but you cant play out how those scenes go.

also you dont really have a choice in this game. some characters you cant advance without advancing other characters. so if you dont like one character ...well tough shit. :LOL:

but as usual i wish dev good luck.(y)

Reactions: Skeltom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote