Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
For the last time...the project is NOT ABANDONED! I have no power to change the tags posted by the moderators and I don't want to argue about having that tag changed.
Should put on hold? Yes! I have other things to finish, but whoever put the tag was not careful to ask for my confirmation on the matter.
Read all my post before write unnecessary comments, thanks.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the last time...the project is NOT ABANDONED! I have no power to change the tags posted by the moderators and I don't want to argue about having that tag changed.
Should put on hold? Yes! I have other things to finish, but whoever put the tag was not careful to ask for my confirmation on the matter.
Forum moderators are a bit particular about when to put the abandoned tag on a thread. They have set some rigid rules and they comply with them, even though the developer warns them that the game is still under construction.

It's a bummer because there are quite a few threads tagged as abandoned, but the game really isn't, which is confusing.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
From what I remember, one of the moderators mentioned in a different post that if a game goes 3+ months without news of an update, that tag gets auto-added.

Last edited:

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
As I have write by send me a PM! I have no patreon or discord and I don't want to create one.
Patreon is a pay platform and I don't want to pay for nothing nether to charge up my folower for a game, made in my free time, and that it should be free. By the way my VN are free for now...and I hope that they will remain so.
Discord it would be totally useless if we consider the time difference of each nation: if for me it's day for someone else it could be late at night! Not a smart move...
Private message on this forum are a great solution. But for use it you must be an active member of the forum and have write at last 3 times, if I remember correctly...
I love the anime, so it's a given I'd enjoy the game, even without sex scenes, though they wld be a plus. Any idea when you'll finish this, or get more content for it. Oh, I like how you made the story a little different from the anime. Gives it the surprise effect. Since you don't know exactly how the story will play out. Anyway good work on it and hope for more.

kennythemicrowave

Nov 19, 2022
even without the echi loved your game bomba even inspired me to go watch the anime its based on. was not as enjoyable as your work, i hope this project isnt aboned and you banished from the site would love to see more of your work. perhaps your could do a konosuba parody game next?

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
even without the echi loved your game bomba even inspired me to go watch the anime its based on. was not as enjoyable as your work, i hope this project isnt aboned and you banished from the site would love to see more of your work. perhaps your could do a konosuba parody game next?
Uhmm...no, a Konosuba parody absolutely not! Despite the fact that I have inserted a quote from that animation I have absolutely no intention to make a parody of it!
The project is on hold for the moment, I have other thing to do and I have to finish to organize all my daz assets to an external drive.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
not to poke a dead horse, but... any news? it's been quite a while, is there still hope?

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I'm currently working "on my free time" on anither project. After deeply pondering, and now that I have the right DAZ assets, I have come to a conclusion that this Kinetik Novel has to be redone as I have initially immagined.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I'm currently working "on my free time" on anither project. After deeply pondering, and now that I have the right DAZ assets, I have come to a conclusion that this Kinetik Novel has to be redone as I have initially immagined.
Just asking but if you are redoing it can you add sexual content in the new version? I'll definitely donate to support it.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Just asking but if you are redoing it can you add sexual content in the new version? I'll definitely donate to support it.
Ummm sexual content isn't found in this version of the game if you want it you need the other version

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I am currently thinking to make a patch for the renewal, but I need to make some test before because is a really hard work to make a funcional patch for uncensored images and script; insert musics, sound effect and so on.

I don't need donations becasue all my VN are free and make in my free time; instead some appreciations are very welcome.

This will remain pending until I finish the project I'm currently working on. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Richard Perkins

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Thanks for your availability, but I don't need a beta tester. I need to create and test myself a custom script for a patch that can implement uncesored images.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Little news, I have finally found a guide and a way to make an upgradable patch for this Kinetic Novel. After Hour of cussing and coding is now working like a charm. Tested, retested and bug free!
When I have free time I will slowly try to complete the renewal...and maybe add something new.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes