VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
WOW!!!! That was horrible! But soooo good.
I know everything here is not as it seems but that was just mean and awesome at the same time.
I've got theories but I'll keep them to myself because this is a fun ride.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1022136

Overview:
This is a harem-themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-26
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

I had an experience with my previous pc build where the water cooler for CORE chip, leaked onto a both pair of graphic cards the upper one worse, could clean off some traces but ultimately had cooling problems and I decided it was time to replace the entire system. (concerning your graphic card melt down comment).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I was all hyped up to peep big titties on my Android screen, ya know? I looked all over but couldn't find 'em. So I was like, forget it, I'm gonna create my own version. I had to make a bunch of changes to the game's structure to make it kinda work. Some options had to be removed, but since it's like flipping through a magazine, I reckon it'll do the trick.

ANDROID (TRIAL VERSION)

- - -

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
this is okay but someone is obsessed with HUGE HUGE FAKE boobs i mean you trying to make them all look real but they are fake AF and sloppy nasty looking and that is coming from someone who loves a nice D to a DD size . but that is just me though other than that VN looks okay with the story and all
I am his Patreon and I say keep up an excellent job with huge tits.

Reactions: laseracid

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.40
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.40

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
I really hope that we get a satisfying next update because this one was pretty irritating, however still good

keep up the good work dev

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wtf?? sure she's annoying as all get out, completely 1000% insane, but this is just impossible...
even my dead grandmother said wtf?

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
wtf?? sure she's annoying as all get out, completely 1000% insane, but this is just impossible...
even my dead grandmother said wtf?
Annoying?!?!
Anne is the best feckin WAIFU that have ever existed in any fictional material on this feckin planet.
She is the reason i follow this VN!

Reactions: Totenkopf098

Acayas

Feb 28, 2018
Some thoughts on the last scene of the last update.
They are still inside the dome so technically she can't die.
Why didn't the MC just say "I had sex with her and when I came my dick started glowing." He knows that happened. He could have also offered to have sex with Red right in front of the queen to see if it happens again. Or offered sex with the queen herself.
Instead he repeated stupidly that he didn't know which isn't quite right.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Um there is zero grinding. That said this update had a foot job and depending on your choice a lez scene. Also demanding that the mc does half the cast or you will quit playing a free vn is somewhat fucking funny.

This was a very short update. The good? The lez scene was nice but if you pick the other choice the background info was interesting.

I'm not a fan of this slow a burn. But worst case scenario I wait a few updates before I download again. Something about this vn I still enjoy. I just wish for more Nookie.
If MC gets to screw just one girl a day that is a lot better than games where the MC has to grind for days before getting anywhere and there are way too many of those around.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes