VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I'm going to pause creating fixed scripts for the game for now. Doesn't seem like anyone actually uses them, and at least for now, that feels like a waste of time. I'll revisit sometime Q1 2024.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Right its not like the MC is going to stay outside the simulator and live like a mortal, so far it's the weirdest change instead of fixing his blood circulation to his over size cock. The bajillion dollar man in the galaxy has the technology to fix himself just by thought why can't the ship keep up with the times(The Matrix is severely outdated by now).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.47
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.47

May 5, 2022
Spoilering things in case those looking are not this far.

Im gonna guess a goddess. There's 3 greek goddesses. Athena, Aphrodite and Nyx. Maybe there's also 3 Norse goddesses? We've already got Valkyrie and Freya (died apparently) so maybe theres a 3rd? Hel, Var, Nerthus?
That is my thoughts, Freya or Sif(who is the third norse goddess mentioned in game. Supposedly they left to investigate the other/previous experiments of Red and Blue) possessing someone, make for the most likely masterminds in my mind. We know that they were given abilities by 'those two', which could refer to either White and Black or Red and Blue.

I suspect that if she is not the mastermind, that Penny is the ninja that tried to let Ganer Thane into the ship.
Possibly.

We also cannot discount the possibility that the Mastermind might actually be the last Puranicon(the race that led to the Overseers males dying out). Presuming that Aphrodite and Athena were telling the truth about that entity being one of the people the mc met before coming to the coliseum.

In my mind the Puranicon is most likely one of the women that has no family or history among the other women prior to the simulation starting, and that they are one of the women with a tracking watch that is different from the rest. Most women have a black tracking watch on the left wrist(including the mastermind, or at least their body), but Penny, Alice, and others have different colored watches or watches on a different wrist.

It is also entirely possible that i am way overthinking things, but still.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Spoilering things in case those looking are not this far.

That is my thoughts, Freya or Sif(who is the third norse goddess mentioned in game. Supposedly they left to investigate the other/previous experiments of Red and Blue) possessing someone, make for the most likely masterminds in my mind. We know that they were given abilities by 'those two', which could refer to either White and Black or Red and Blue.

Possibly.

We also cannot discount the possibility that the Mastermind might actually be the last Puranicon(the race that led to the Overseers males dying out). Presuming that Aphrodite and Athena were telling the truth about that entity being one of the people the mc met before coming to the coliseum.

In my mind the Puranicon is most likely one of the women that has no family or history among the other women prior to the simulation starting, and that they are one of the women with a tracking watch that is different from the rest. Most women have a black tracking watch on the left wrist(including the mastermind, or at least their body), but Penny, Alice, and others have different colored watches or watches on a different wrist.

It is also entirely possible that i am way overthinking things, but still.
Sure but in game Mental Notes there has been more family abductees who has remained unaccountable since day 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My money is on their mother Edit: probably FFVII Scarlet now that i recall her dress

Last edited:
Reactions: Matsageman
May 5, 2022
Sure but in game Mental Notes there has been more family abductees who has remained unaccountable since day 1.

My money is on their mother Edit: probably FFVII Scarlet now that i recall her dress
You have a point there. My reasoning was that family members would be most likely to notice differences, but given what happened with Selena, there is precedent for what you suggest.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
There are something like 50+ women in the game. There are 2 guys including the MC, and the other guy has no dick.

The MC's given task in the game is to fuck every woman in the dome. So far, there are 3 lesbians in the game. One is matched with a bisexual who will only continue their relationship if they both fuck the MC. One half of the other couple has gotten her partner to fuck the MC at least twice, to date.

The entire game is viewed from the MC's point of view, so no concerns over cutaways to some of the women doing stuff on their own.

Some people have very strict rules regarding NTR, so the fact that there are two female couples out there may be enough to trigger them. Otherwise, I don't think it's something you need to worry about.

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
There are something like 50+ women in the game. There are 2 guys including the MC, and the other guy has no dick.

The MC's given task in the game is to fuck every woman in the dome. So far, there are 3 lesbians in the game. One is matched with a bisexual who will only continue their relationship if they both fuck the MC. One half of the other couple has gotten her partner to fuck the MC at least twice, to date.

The entire game is viewed from the MC's point of view, so no concerns over cutaways to some of the women doing stuff on their own.

Some people have very strict rules regarding NTR, so the fact that there are two female couples out there may be enough to trigger them. Otherwise, I don't think it's something you need to worry about.
What really worries me is Netorare and sharing (MMF). Do these two guys, including the MC, and the other guy participate in some ordeal together with the MC or do they just let the MC fuck their women?

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
What really worries me is Netorare and sharing (MMF). Do these two guys, including the MC, and the other guy participate in some ordeal together with the MC or do they just let the MC fuck their women?
There is no ntr... like at all. An argument could be made for some, but I wouldn't considered it as ntr. It's a harem type and there's actually two guys that show up late in the story, but one is for comedy and the other is for tragedy. Neither is interested in sex

Reactions: hic86

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.47

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.11 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
It's been more than 2 weeks since the update came out, any kind soul sharing it here?
Yeah its mainly MoistSponge sharing the game here and the last log the thread got updated was on 12/10/2023, the next update should be here a little later.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020

Actually his task was to fuck 40 women, they never said he had to fuck all of them. He came in expecting only 40 and then later found out there were actually 50.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just thought someone should know. The Mediafire link takes you to a page that says this:
"Nibbas" by Bertjededriller may be available for download from Amazon.
And has a picture of, I guess the album, with a play button between it and an Amazon sign instead of a link to download this game.

Reactions: RDFozz
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes