VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game might have been 3.5 stars a year ago maybe, but now it is just dragging on for me. After 4 years I am starting to lose interest in it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This game might have been 3.5 stars a year ago maybe, but now it is just dragging on for me. After 4 years I am starting to lose interest in it.
I'd say, wait at least two more updates before you throw in the towel. I have a feeling that, within two updates, Red will have her daughter, and the MC will suggest to the Queen that he can impregnate her. After that, she will have a son. But that's just my.... (hope?)... It is my prediction. Don't know if it will spoil anything, so I put it in spoiler mode. LoL

Reactions: Hammer120

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.49
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.49

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
I almost gave up on this game a year or so ago when it seemed to have lost its way. But now I look forward to every release because I want to know what happens next - which is the point of any story. This would be a five-star game for me if the dev(s) could do something about the woeful spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I almost gave up on this game a year or so ago when it seemed to have lost its way. But now I look forward to every release because I want to know what happens next - which is the point of any story. This would be a five-star game for me if the dev(s) could do something about the woeful spelling and grammar.
These things are a side project. They're not like mangaka's where they have to put content every week or so. Even then those things are side projects. It's not a priority for them and we shouldn't expect it to be. That being said, fuck man bro needs to get on it man

Reactions: Hammer120

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Unique story, good Image quality, some story quantity and quality, but they do like doing the stretch, its been hear sense 2020 and still stretching out.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
My guy, you really need to get a proof-reader for any of the stuff that keeps going on. Because, as it stands, none of this story makes any kind of sense with the way things are going. You need to find a partner that can help you tell this story, because there's a premise here that's being absolutely wasted because of woeful grammar and low-res images. I'm not expecting DIK level graphics, but jesus christ on a candle...there's got to be some level of improvement here. Take a break, reassess, and shop around for someone that can actually HELP you. This story just needs to be told from the beginning because there's too much telling, not enough showing, and the entire plot is such a frustrating waste of time since it seems like the MC is just waiting to cuck himself.

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Sure, short update. But I'm honestly invested in the story. Always hyped when I see a new update. But I have to agree with a previous comment, proof reading is needed. Other than that, I've been enjoying this game

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Holy shit you're not kidding on the short update and I went from .47 to .49. It was maybe 5mins worth of content but it's actually getting good.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Re: some recent comments above-- I am continually amazed at the sense of entitlement that a lot of users on this here internet have. Is it an age thing? There is no hell hot enough for those who complain about free things. Especially when those free things are the work of individuals, not massive corporations.

I'll check this game out, thank you.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I've actually enjoyed this one. I started playing a few days ago and plowed through, to the detriment of my sleep cycle. Sure, proofreading is desperately needed and it does get a bit samey sometimes, but it has kept me intrigued.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes