VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.54] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Ekila

Jan 27, 2018
I just started playing this game and must ask, Why does just about every Dev have to make games where the females have too big of breasts or the MC have too big of a male part? Can't someone please make a game with realistic size anatomy? maybe to them it's funny and a joke but to some of the players, it might be too disgusting. I can't play a game like this I'm sorry.
I agree. But I like the story and the characters, that's why I play/read this.

My pet peeve is the amount of futa and incest in these games. And the way the incest games are turned into "normal". Landladies, roommates... they make it so confusing. I mean, if the MC has a chance to shaq his landlady, why have some moral problems with that? And how can the MC look like his landlord? The Devs are so lazy with these, I rather have the incest text than artificial transforms. NOTE this was not about this Dev (tho he also pushes incest into this story) just a rant about things that disturb me while playing some games.

Mar 29, 2021
Hi MoistSponge, sorry to bother you, but, since the development has been underway for some time now, I wanted to ask you, have you maybe thought of a possible publication of the game on Steam too, once completed?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I just started playing this game and must ask, Why does just about every Dev have to make games where the females have too big of breasts or the MC have too big of a male part? Can't someone please make a game with realistic size anatomy? maybe to them it's funny and a joke but to some of the players, it might be too disgusting. I can't play a game like this I'm sorry.
i agree about the females but seriously, realistic size penis? do you drive a big monster truck???

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Stop using the old saves that far back, the dev already cut out that dry dialog the MC had at beginning, spell check, remove the sandbox, remove the optional choices, turn the game into a full VN years later. The broken saves were already discuss a year ago and there is too much mokori in the changelog to track down which update it was or if the dev brought it up since they gone quiet in this thread.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i agree about the females but seriously, realistic size penis? do you drive a big monster truck???
The realistic part I'm talking about is the females. As for the guy MC it could be big but don't make it TOO big like this game does. I'm playing a game right now called Troubled Legacy, it's good. If you play it, the MC has a big anatomy that's not TOO big but still big.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if u go into main menu\mental notes u are unable to come bck to main meny and u need to hard quit...really?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I've just started to play it but the MC doesn't feel comfortable being the master, he wants the church to be a conduit to bring everyone together, I don't like his personality either too naive or too weak, some more initiative wouldn't be bad for him, he even seems to be looking for world peace and to end world hunger :LOL:.
I'll keep playing to see if the Mc is a little braver or more dominant.
I don't know why the MC doesn't say publicly about Nyx who has dark plans, besides that she is connected to Rose and her family probably (as far as I have played the MC doesn't know this information but it can be inferred), Maddie and Selena. Saying this publicly would generate distrust among them and make it harder for them to carry out their plans, many would keep some distance from them.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I wish you could choose if you have a relationship or not with Stephanie, there are other characters you can "dislike" like Rose or Molly, but she cheated on him 5 times even though the MC forgave her each time and was the one who helped her lose weight,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I honestly prefer that the MC does nothing with her, she is not worth it and as much as there is no other "way" since they are locked up, I don't like the idea of the MC going back to her.

Reactions: hentai charley

fgfhffjhg

Feb 9, 2021
soon you just give up or br out take some time off from make this gm pl who like your gm will w for you if you went $ than tall

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes