VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.54] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes

chutiya00

Jul 1, 2024
In for a Penny [v0.54] [Moist Sponge Productions]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I just used a most recent autosave and got it to work, seems like there were some changes in the script in that final scene for some reason that messed things up. For some reason it seems like more typos, and at one point I'm pretty sure the MC's name variable was mistyped as just "j1". Not quite sure what the change to the script here was meant to be, but basically the whole sex scene with Alice seems to be considered unread dialogue (so clearly has been rewritten or at least re-loaded into the game file), but basically any save from before the start of that sex scene should work fine.
Yeah thankfully still had an auto save that appeared to be old enough and it worked, thanks

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes