Unity Completed IN FOREST -Two In Crisis [Final] [Contrast Delta]

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
here is my save folder from app data enjoy!! :cool::cool:

Gallery and Secret Endings is Open to See

Also to find your save - go to App Data - Local Low - Contrast Delta / inforest
Place save file in the Inforest folder called Utage

Only thing im working on is last two pictures in Gallery.
Thanks for the Save :) , but it still seems to be missing only 1 from Rabis' scene's

ScotchGuy

Jun 9, 2018
I am tried of these games saying a tentacle ending where the girl is penetrated over and over again and filled to the brim over and over is a bad ending...That's a good ending :)

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There is a good chance that this can be uncensored as it's using cubism based mosaics for live2D renders. However Bepinex cannot be installed for the game due to Rei patcher. I really wish uploaders or whoever got a hold of this version would not force patches onto the game when they could just include it instead. The player can then decide if they would like to use it.

Auto translator can be used with bepinex as well so it makes having to install a patch (which by the way can't be undone) redundant. Does anyone have a version of this game that's not been patched with auto translator? perhaps the uploader can provide it?

Sorry to rant, but it just makes the whole process of uncensoring a unity game pointlessly difficult if not impossible when rei patcher is forced onto the user.

Last edited:

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
It's actually not, -you- just don't know where to put it lol. (Even though they put the direction where to paste it on their comment)
no -you- don't know how to read. There is no "save"if you click on load there is no file if you download that, however there is a nearly completed gallery. The actual save(s) associated with the gallery aren't there, only save auto and system. Unless the op updated it with the associated files theres no save1,2...etc.....learn to read lol :)

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
Is this game translated? I tried playing it and it's in Japanese.
No, for the most part it is not. But it includes an which will query Google Translate on the fly. That is, if you have an internet connection and Google lets you.

Could someone who played all parts of the game upload his "translation" directory/file?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Actually, i have the same issue. Being snarky instead of helping ain't it chief.

Thx to TeamH for the upload and the saves, although i can' figure out how to use them (at the time of writing at least ulu)
Hey, may I ask what's the game in your sig?

Oh I see, Genesis, found it. How's the tentacle content in it?

adix22

Jun 2, 2018
There is a good chance that this can be uncensored as it's using cubism based mosaics for live2D renders. However Bepinex cannot be installed for the game due to Rei patcher. I really wish uploaders or whoever got a hold of this version would not force patches onto the game when they could just include it instead. The player can then decide if they would like to use it.

Auto translator can be used with bepinex as well so it makes having to install a patch (which by the way can't be undone) redundant. Does anyone have a version of this game that's not been patched with auto translator? perhaps the uploader can provide it?

Sorry to rant, but it just makes the whole process of uncensoring a unity game pointlessly difficult if not impossible when rei patcher is forced onto the user.
I don't know if I can post a link to torrent sites, but I've found this.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno