3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

wergihq74hc

May 3, 2022
This game was pretty cool for the content it had, but I have just one question; What's up with Niles?

First route I wanted to go down Nile's route, and it ends with us being locked in a room and... eaten? Let's just say killed. After which I went down Misty's route, and that wasn't really Niles attempting to kill us but I just wanna throw that in. Then the good ending, Niles pounces on us before having some sorta realization or whatever. You couldn't have done that last time you killed me? Basically, I'm asking about why she doesn't kill us in the good ending, but murders us in that room.

If anyone could shed some light on this, that would be great, since I suck ass at reading between lines or whatever. And one more thing about the Sammy route.

When Poppy kidnaps us, we hear someone else speaking, saying stuff about how we 'just woke up'. I dumbed this down to us being on the stage during a show or something? But the ending screen shows Sammy kneeling in depression or something, if the incident did happen during the show, wouldn't Sammy know? Or am I just trying to look into this in the completely wrong way? If it wasn't during the show, then who or what was that voice?

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
This game was pretty cool for the content it had, but I have just one question; What's up with Niles?
Thanks! I don't know how well some of these points have translated into the game but here's the overall feel that was planned for those topics:

That chapter has a heavy emphasis on the fact that if the girls act well-mannered, they get rewarded. Shown by the fact Nile gets new clothes and Misty works on an abandoned establishment. But also, Nile has an easy time portraying Misty's behavior however she wants in the island, as shown in Misty's bad end. Which only works if she's seen as the well-behaved one, thus putting pressure on herself to act nicely.
Nile spends the whole chapter struggling between keeping a well behaved appearance and resisting being more animalistic. In Nile's bad route she is her usual self, playing the long game and letting a more animal-like behavior out at the end as she is angry at the MC for disrespecting her. But in the good route she lets that behavior out on accident, ruining her image.

Nile's ending is also a reference to .

Poppi's bad end hints at a mystery that's left open and gives backstory to the basement we see in some shots in the video animations: Someone has "gameified" the fact that Poppi kidnaps people if left unattended due to her high libido, which happened when Sammy went on a date alone. She actually mentions kidnapping the MC before the good end's sex scene.

Both points could have been communicated better. Chapter 2 in particular was overly ambitious in scope and that got in the way of the writing, it had a lot of CGs for the same amount of writing as chapter 1.
Chapter 3 is meant to bring in all the endings so that's gonna be an even larger task to complete.

wergihq74hc

May 3, 2022
Thanks! I don't know how well some of these points have translated into the game but here's the overall feel that was planned for those topics:

That chapter has a heavy emphasis on the fact that if the girls act well-mannered, they get rewarded. Shown by the fact Nile gets new clothes and Misty works on an abandoned establishment. But also, Nile has an easy time portraying Misty's behavior however she wants in the island, as shown in Misty's bad end. Which only works if she's seen as the well-behaved one, thus putting pressure on herself to act nicely.
Nile spends the whole chapter struggling between keeping a well behaved appearance and resisting being more animalistic. In Nile's bad route she is her usual self, playing the long game and letting a more animal-like behavior out at the end as she is angry at the MC for disrespecting her. But in the good route she lets that behavior out on accident, ruining her image.

Nile's ending is also a reference to .

Poppi's bad end hints at a mystery that's left open and gives backstory to the basement we see in some shots in the video animations: Someone has "gameified" the fact that Poppi kidnaps people if left unattended due to her high libido, which happened when Sammy went on a date alone. She actually mentions kidnapping the MC before the good end's sex scene.

Both points could have been communicated better. Chapter 2 in particular was overly ambitious in scope and that got in the way of the writing, it had a lot of CGs for the same amount of writing as chapter 1.
Chapter 3 is meant to bring in all the endings so that's gonna be an even larger task to complete.
Oh I see. Alright, thanks!

jojodfg

Jan 16, 2023
hello, question do you plan to release the update to 2.1 to be able to download it? thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

succxess1

May 4, 2021
hello, question do you plan to release the update to 2.1 to be able to download it? thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
I think so many were disappointed with chapter 2 that no one has even bothered to post the updated version of it.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
Update 2.1 adds only a few extra CGs to collect and a post-date conversation with each of the girls, so it's not quite missing a lot.

As for 3.0, two thirds of the writing are complete with more having to be revised with Monsterbox. Development has slowed down on Honeymoon's side as there's been more involvement on the main game, and I just finished a large scope animation project I've been working on for two months.

Valorantplayer6969

Dec 25, 2021
View attachment 2109968

Overview:
Have a go at this comedic 3D animated romp of a story!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-16
Developer: Aquapaulo! -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v1.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*
Thank you for sharing Akutawaga
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2109948 View attachment 2109946 View attachment 2109950 View attachment 2109947 View attachment 2109952 View attachment 2109951 View attachment 2109949
Im new to this whole site but I think this should count towards a post(I hope) I dont know the rules on replying to let you know that a version update is out, but the main game of this game is also heavily updated from the last time you updated that too. Sorry if pinging for updates is against tos. (obvs could read it but who would do that?)

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
I liked the game, it does a pretty good job in making these characters more "alive" in some way, it portrays their personalities really well and has a really good writing. Just didn't like that the sex scenes in the second date where too little, like less cum scenes and less sex with Misty but I guess thats just my prefference (I liked Misty more :BootyTime:).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes