Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.1.4] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
How do you lose to Maddie, lost to her once while my camera was up but every other time they just hold open a door and another one ends me

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
How do you lose to Maddie, lost to her once while my camera was up but every other time they just hold open a door and another one ends me
You cant. Maddie is sweetheart and "friendly" character, she only works as a distraction and her tits are everywhere they're not supposed to be..

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
The fuck is the difference between Old 0.7.5, 0.8.3 and the latest one? Cause like graphically the older versions were much better and had more VHS in them. The newest version looks like a shitty paintjob. What's happening to the game?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The fuck is the difference between Old 0.7.5, 0.8.3 and the latest one? Cause like graphically the older versions were much better and had more VHS in them. The newest version looks like a shitty paintjob. What's happening to the game?
The answer: gameplay. The game didn't have solid gameplay before and the team didn't have the programming talent required to make gameplay flow well in Unreal Engine 5, nor did they have the art talent required to fully capitalize on the graphical excellence of Unreal Engine 5. For only a minor visual downgrade the team is vastly more capable of making a featured game in Unity.

Reactions: ninjabush

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
The answer: gameplay. The game didn't have solid gameplay before and the team didn't have the programming talent required to make gameplay flow well in Unreal Engine 5, nor did they have the art talent required to fully capitalize on the graphical excellence of Unreal Engine 5. For only a minor visual downgrade the team is vastly more capable of making a featured game in Unity.
I'd say a downgrade is quite significant. Also, gallery section is smaller than in 0.7.5, no death animation galleries + no tutorial. Like I simply don't understand what to do in this game as of right now.

Dec 15, 2023
Night 11, it's the busiest night before Ari turns from green to red and trades mechanics to take up all your attention. Although night 12 with red Ari can still see Maddie enter your doorway.

Note that she does not make you lose the game with a jumpscare in this current Unity build. However a video I found online (if legitimate) hints that she might defeat the player with some kind of haunted gift totem. I don't intend to look for the video and the game's content has changed much so let us leave speculation behind and see the next actual release in earnest.

Also: once you keep your sanity high and avoid lowering it by not overusing your doors and fixing the pink gas valve and cleaning robot when they go down, you really very literally ignore green Ari. Even when she appears in your doorway, a pursuer at the window can't enter your door when Ari is standing in the doorway, but they can enter by the door the moment Ari leaves your doorway. Simply put, Ari is a fake threat until your sanity is too low, then she can attack.
yea ive tried this, i think the game just hates me. anyone got footage of her appearing in your doorway?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Good news:
An updated nightclub mode is planned for release (most likely a full trailer will be available in mid or late spring).
Bad news:
The update will be released in the summer (it is unknown at the beginning or end).
Another piece of bad news is that there will be no major updates (except for fixes) coming out in the spring.
Therefore, we wait three months before the major update.

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
I tried to beat night 12 like 50 times, is there anyway to cheat it or like the sanity at least?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I tried to beat night 12 like 50 times, is there anyway to cheat it or like the sanity at least?
Yeah: on night 12, the one girl designed to punish you for having low sanity no longer responds to your sanity level. It's a built-in exploit because you only need enough sanity to avoid going deaf to sound cues instead of having more than half a bar of sanity to avoid Ari defeating you.

Tips for your survival on N12:
  1. Watch the entry hall as often as possible.
  2. When the orange tiger girl appears in your room, shake your view (head) a lot so they can't stare in your eyes. You make her dizzy so she leaves faster.
  3. Blood Moon Ari will likely move out from the entry hall by the end of the night. You then start watching the camera on the security room's right side.
  4. Maddie (boobs foodie) does not prevent you from locking down BM Ari by staring in her direction unless you look down at her boobs. Then BM Ari moves because you're not looking in her direction despite looking through the correct camera. Do not tilt your camera view of the entry hall down.

Reactions: DocRipper

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
The gameplay is much better than before but I have to question some of the aesthetic choices, mostly as to why there's a ton of grass and why it's so bright. If they're going for a dilapidated, worn down look that's fine but grass breaking through is for stuff that's been completely abandoned for decades, if not longer. I like the gameplay and would like to see a roadmap for development just to sate my curiosity, but from what I've seen I think it should be darker and the grass removed (unless that's for some endgame twist).

The old version was hard to see at times so I wouldn't go that far, but fnaf parodies are best when they still try to maintain a bit of spookiness.

Reactions: Axis3123

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah: on night 12, the one girl designed to punish you for having low sanity no longer responds to your sanity level. It's a built-in exploit because you only need enough sanity to avoid going deaf to sound cues instead of having more than half a bar of sanity to avoid Ari defeating you.

Tips for your survival on N12:
  1. Watch the entry hall as often as possible.
  2. When the orange tiger girl appears in your room, shake your view (head) a lot so they can't stare in your eyes. You make her dizzy so she leaves faster.
  3. Blood Moon Ari will likely move out from the entry hall by the end of the night. You then start watching the camera on the security room's right side.
  4. Maddie (boobs foodie) does not prevent you from locking down BM Ari by staring in her direction unless you look down at her boobs. Then BM Ari moves because you're not looking in her direction despite looking through the correct camera. Do not tilt your camera view of the entry hall down.
One thing I would add to this is that you don't need to wait for the animation to finish on tasks. So if you press the buttons on the power switch correctly you can immediately change cameras without waiting for the sound to play and switch to fall. Same with the valve and picking up the cleaner bots.

Reactions: JustAl and Macza

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Min update 0.1.4

Localization
Added Chinese (Traditional) Localization
Added Chinese (Simplified) Localization
Added Russian Localization
Added Korean Localization
Subtitles
Added Subtitles for the Phone Call in the first Level
Adjustments
Localization
Updated Font Rendering
Pixel Fonts now look crispier
Controls
Mouse Cursor now hidden when playing with a Gamepad
Nile
Updated Sex SFX
Misty
Increased Sanity Drain whilst banging on the door
Fixes
Button Hints
Fixed DualSense Controller displaying Xbox Glyphs
Security Office
Fixed Breathing SFX not staying disabled after a Game Over

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I would like to thank you for taking the time in the near future to go out of your way to upload the latest version and having the foresight to prioritize something much more important. I personally have seen too much arguing and negativity in this community, so here is some positivity to try to offset that.

LucasTheGamer897

Jan 22, 2023
I'm hearing that y'all saying that they're not listening to their paterons and whatnot. If you already told them about it, I just hope they get back on track. I'll say that the reboot is actually quite decent.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Good news:
An updated nightclub mode is planned for release (most likely a full trailer will be available in mid or late spring).
Bad news:
The update will be released in the summer (it is unknown at the beginning or end).
Another piece of bad news is that there will be no major updates (except for fixes) coming out in the spring.
Therefore, we wait three months before the major update.
Are they seriously pulling this shit again? Working on that 2nd stage before finishing the 1st one almost killed their project entirely. This is probably going to delay full release by another 6-12 months now. The Patreonbux addiction is severe.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes