Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.1.4] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
God damn is the difficulty ridiculous... The little shark thing is pretty much an instaloss.
And I really can't get the lever puzzle. How are you supposed to press those lights?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
God damn is the difficulty ridiculous... The little shark thing is pretty much an instaloss.
And I really can't get the lever puzzle. How are you supposed to press those lights?
I know the difficulty feels challenging, but it's only normal mode, the game gets harder on level 12, and this isn't the hardest FNAF hentai parody game I've seen on this site.

That said, plenty of advice is on this thread and I supplied a 100% game progress save for this game build earlier. The shortcut for turning the generator back on is to read the sticky notes on the wall of your security office from left to right, then press the buttons next to the lever in that order of color. Probably harder if you're colorblind, but the placement of the notes is slightly vertically offset so it's readable by colorblind people too once they notice that detail.

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
The shortcut for turning the generator back on is to read the sticky notes on the wall of your security office from left to right, then press the buttons next to the lever in that order of color. Probably harder if you're colorblind, but the placement of the notes is slightly vertically offset so it's readable by colorblind people too once they notice that detail.
Thank you very much! Would never really guess that.
One problem with searching for stuff in such a huge thread. I don't really know what phrases or words to search for.

Halis628

Mar 21, 2019
Dunno what version the first 2 you have are exactly, but rough story is 0.7.5 was the last release of the original unreal 4 version, before they wanted to switch to unreal 5 due to extreme spaghetti code. Switch to unreal 5 (0.804) didn’t go well, as a rebel dev kinda took over and mucked things up, so they refreshed team, chucked outa final unreal version (first nights), and went with unity instead. Current Version is unity.

Honeymoon is completely different game, sorta spin off, same characters, different gameplay.
The one at the top is current version, below is id the demo for it.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
how to unlock gallery mode and arcade mode? or it's not emplemented yet this version?
If talking about the gallery of the game over scenes, no, not yet implemented. Arcade isn't, either. Your last resort is finding tapes inside the levels to unlock animations and loops inside said gallery to watch them. How to know which one's which is anyone's guess (they all look identical lol).

Tatsumi2005

Nov 23, 2021
question for the the person making this game: are you gonna keep that one game mode where you are in a club and also fending off poppi from the gem? Thank you and have a good day or night.

Jackcollins

Jul 20, 2021
If talking about the gallery of the game over scenes, no, not yet implemented. Arcade isn't, either. Your last resort is finding tapes inside the levels to unlock animations and loops inside said gallery to watch them. How to know which one's which is anyone's guess (they all look identical lol).
Thanks for the answer. I'ts really hard to find all the tapes even in the dark place lol

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
I know the difficulty feels challenging, but it's only normal mode, the game gets harder on level 12, and this isn't the hardest FNAF hentai parody game I've seen on this site.

That said, plenty of advice is on this thread and I supplied a 100% game progress save for this game build earlier. The shortcut for turning the generator back on is to read the sticky notes on the wall of your security office from left to right, then press the buttons next to the lever in that order of color. Probably harder if you're colorblind, but the placement of the notes is slightly vertically offset so it's readable by colorblind people too once they notice that detail.
Wait... There's been a note this whole time? I've made it to night eight doing nothing but guessing the button order until I got it right each new night, and I really thought that's how you were supposed to do it

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Skimmed past this thread to see if the game's any good, but seeing people complain about difficulty just reminds me, like, way too many lewd devs tend to forget that horny games are supposed to be on the easier side (outside of Bad End kinds of games) because the player's got their hand down their pants and less blood to their brain.

No clue if the game's actually hard or not since I don't really play FNaF games/fangames, but it's just my two cents.

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
Skimmed past this thread to see if the game's any good, but seeing people complain about difficulty just reminds me, like, way too many lewd devs tend to forget that horny games are supposed to be on the easier side (outside of Bad End kinds of games) because the player's got their hand down their pants and less blood to their brain.

No clue if the game's actually hard or not since I don't really play FNaF games/fangames, but it's just my two cents.
The only thing hard about this game is figuring out the mechanics of each girl.
Which isactually easy if you spend those 3-5 nights figuring them out one after another
Game gets really hard around nights 20+ where time is of essence.
For playing one haded - good luck, I'd advise unlocking the tapes for that

Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
Well, I don't believe it's easy, but that might just because I'm not a FNAF nut. The speed at which you need to do tasks and the number of tasks that require doing forced me to do my best to use Cheat Engine to either slow game speed or grant myself infinite sanity. Neither of those helped me much especially since the game would crash 4/5 times I tried either cheat (let alone both at once).

I'm sure people who religiously play these types of games will have little problem, but, since I don't normally play FNAF, I found this far too difficult especially since I'm mostly just here to unlock PoV scenes of monster gals wrecking my shit in the best way possible.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes