Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
I tried both methods, neither worked for me, any chance you could share your folder with the freecam working. thanks
Sorry for the late response my guy...gooning session took longer than expected:LUL:

Alright listen up:

1. Download and launch it
-Select the Game.exe (IN HEAT.exe)
-deselect Latest
-click Install

2. Take my File and extract it into the game folder (where the Mods folder is)

3. If you did everything right, a console should appear as soon as you launch the game

4. IF an error appears in the console, keep launching the game until it works. Not kidding that really fixes it!

5. If it still doesn't work I recommend taking this chance to reconsider your Life and maybe turning back to god:HideThePain:

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Sorry for the late response my guy...gooning session took longer than expected:LUL:

Alright listen up:

1. Download and launch it
-Select the Game.exe (IN HEAT.exe)
-deselect Latest
-click Install

2. Take my File and extract it into the game folder (where the Mods folder is)

3. If you did everything right, a console should appear as soon as you launch the game

4. IF an error appears in the console, keep launching the game until it works. Not kidding that really fixes it!

5. If it still doesn't work I recommend taking this chance to reconsider your Life and maybe turning back to god:HideThePain:
Lol I'll try thanks for the reply

Edit: Awesome it's working! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Is the shark girl just broken? I can't find anything to do to stop her, and if she does come she, doesn't make any noise until she kills you. Also not sure how the melon loader thing is supposed to help. Like, now I can play and look at the games code, cool. wtf am I supposed to do with it?

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Is the shark girl just broken? I can't find anything to do to stop her, and if she does come she, doesn't make any noise until she kills you. Also not sure how the melon loader thing is supposed to help. Like, now I can play and look at the games code, cool. wtf am I supposed to do with it?
No one is forcing you to use the "melon loader thing", you can just ignore it. It was explained...guys just wanted FreeCam option (lots of games have fixed angles during scenes).
Misty was explained in the previous post ... However, she should scream before attacking, so you still have time to close the left door.

Last edited:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Option 1: Check the camera to the left of your office to see if her door is closed.
Option 2: Completely ignore her door. When using squeek toy 3-tap it, drop it, 3-tap it, repeat.
She only attacks if you squish it many times in continuation.

Maskypng

Jun 23, 2022
Cinematic unity explorer doesn't seem to be switching animations for me. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I also noticed this when experimenting with Cinematic unity explorer. I was trying to figure out what the issue was but to no avail. There's one character in security room lvl 12 called "AriBM" that I was able to change the animations for. After she had caught me I disabled the HUD and went into freecam to view the model. Shes the only character that doesn't have a sex scene when u get caught.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Not many new things, I don't think it's important
But you have to take into account 0.2.0 -> 0.2.4 changes. There is quite a large portion of bugfixes and improvements.
For example, faster robot movement/rotation (nightclub).

"Fixed Poppi sometimes being selectable in Night 12"

Eh..nice bug.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes