Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
Been a while since I've played this, but that engine swap seems a lot more resource intensive to play than older builds.
idk at least for now it dont give me the same error that wild-life give me and yeah is really laggy but there is no options in this build so for now is not the big deal.

Dec 8, 2017
man what the hell this laggy af i thought they were almost done with it
Seems to be a test build featuring the new models and Unreal 5(there were no sex movies in the pak file either). That being said, I'm doubtful the full build will run much better.

Noggurz

Jan 30, 2021
It's out please link, anyone please link
How long is the approximate wait for 0.8 to be released on this site?
wow you werent kidding there is like nothing.
To think I waited like a week in the discord and even contemplated to get their subscribestar for this update smh.
Thanks for opening my eyes tho.

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
That test build is so...lifeless compared to the old version. Time will tell if the switch is ultimately a good one, but as it stands right now the game is basically back to square one. Well. Time to let this one sit for several months and come back to it later.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019

First of all, it's not 0.8.
And secondly it is a replacement for the demo version on their site.
On this do not be surprised that there are no sex scenes.
Version 0.8 itself will be released on the anniversary (according to the author in discord).
And there are a lot of changes (the game weighs 2g instead of 1.5g) Without the nightclub mode

succxess1

May 4, 2021

First of all, it's not 0.8.
And secondly it is a replacement for the demo version on their site.
On this do not be surprised that there are no sex scenes.
Version 0.8 itself will be released on the anniversary (according to the author in discord).
And there are a lot of changes (the game weighs 2g instead of 1.5g) Without the nightclub mode
On their discord it says "The early access to 0.8 has started" and is "now available on subscribestar" but there's another post saying it'll be released around the 31st. Wtf is going on, they're not very good at communicating it seems.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Hi. Everyone, version 0.8 is not coming out tomorrow.
It will be a complete restart of the entire game. The author has decided to remake the whole game to be honest.
So all we will see tomorrow is a completely new game (with the same gameplay)
In this version there will be no nightclub, maddie, ari, shark girl,cassadee and our favorite robot.
If you are not interested in the visual update, as well as dovngrade to the very first version, you can safely skip and wait for about half-2 years the current version. So you can forget about this game for now and just wish the developer good luck, so that he was doing well.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
upgrading to ue5 is the smartest thing you can do, if you are a game dev with a patreon
Discord modders decided to blacklist me for complaining about not released updates. Which promised to introduce two or three new girls. But in place of that they just said that they started doing a relaunch on a new engine.
Instead of saying when they would release the update they said we were doing a remake.

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Discord modders decided to blacklist me for complaining about not released updates. Which promised to introduce two or three new girls. But in place of that they just said that they started doing a relaunch on a new engine.
Instead of saying when they would release the update they said we were doing a remake.
Well yeah. You weren't listening. They decided to start over with UE5. For the sake of the quality of the game in the long run. They're basically building the game from scratch, communicated that, and you didn't listen to that. Swapping engines isn't some easy task. It's pretty much building back from square one in a different language. This is a step for the long run health of the game which definitely had its problems.
I really want to hammer home this point for everyone else in the thread who might complain about the change too. It's practically a restart from square one. The idea is that by swapping to UE5, they'll have a more stable experience as the game continues. Basically, you'll want to sit back for a while and relax, waiting as they put things back together in the new engine. If all goes well, things will be better. Especially since they've had time to improve their understanding and know more of what they want to do with the game. Sit back, take a few months to go peruse some other stuffs and come back later to see how things are turning out.

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
Swapping engine from ue4 to ue5 isn't even close to starting from scratch or in different language, look at games that have done it or are doing it(Satisfactory, Blue is better, Fortnite), there are some quirks you have to work out but they probably could have ported all the content over relatively quickly if they just wanted to switch engines.
They are remaking the game because the code was a mess, they hired a new programmer who is rewriting it while adding more possibilities. For example creating actual AI instead of girls moving randomly.
And they used that opportunity to also change models, main reason for this was the old ones having poor skeletons making animating a pain iirc.

MadoHanao

Jun 16, 2022
Can someone explain this game's mechanics please? I have no idea what should i been looking for, and tapes comes random?

Zappler

Jun 30, 2019
you know calling a complete rework with less features (as of this moment) and basically starting from square one version 0.8 (as in two big releases away from 1.0) is really disingenuous

Reactions: Labra and succxess1

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
you know calling a complete rework with less features (as of this moment) and basically starting from square one version 0.8 (as in two big releases away from 1.0) is really disingenuous
to be fair what has been released in this thread so far isnt the release that monsterbox is calling 0.8

Sep 19, 2020
I ripped the original Nile model to port to VRC, and I can say whole heartedly that the model was a NIGHTMARE to work with, so I very much understand why they axed the old ones. I also somewhat agree on porting the game to UE5, I'm not familiar with Unreal a whole lot, but I do think that having a more sophisticated version aught to make the game a whole lot easier to deal with.

But because they've been reworking everything, it feels like the game has been stuck in hell for a while, there's just been nothing new to the game for a long time. The last new original thing they added was the nightclub scene, and they announced that it wasn't coming back.

Again, I understand the engine changes and the model changes, but man, I can't help but wish the game offered more.

ryukotan

Feb 18, 2019
that's not how patch numbering works lol you can count above 9

for example, 0.10 to 0.11 to 0.12 etc

Reactions: ThatGuy82

succxess1

May 4, 2021
that's not how patch numbering works lol you can count above 9

for example, 0.10 to 0.11 to 0.12 etc
It's not so much the 0-1 thing it's that there's been such a gap in any new content and they made it sound like there was a big update with a ton of new content coming out soon, December it was going to be. I guess that was before they suddenly changed their minds and decided to use UE5? Glad I don't support these unfinished games lol. There's other games to play and personally I'm not really liking the direction this game is heading in anyway so it doesn't matter much to me.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I can also say that the post update was 0.7 and were the usual hot fixes.
And yes there are morons who are defending this game, like hot fixes every 2 months is the norm.

• Angry
Reactions: Basty96
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes