Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
Three problems could arise during the nightshift:

-The Goo Room's pump has been turned(Click wheel on top til green)
-The breaker in the Theater has been tampered with(Click two lights and then flip the breaker switch)
-Or the big ass fuse by the Main Stage has been pulled out(Click fuse to shove that bitch back in)

If an ad pops up on the computer on the desk, click it to turn it off as it will drain your sanity. If your sanity bar gets depleted, you'll open both doors and will be unable to close them.

It's not the end of the world if you 'go insane'. Just grab your toy and rhythmically (without overdoing it) squeeze it until you gain enough to be able to control the doors again. Squeeze too fast and it will pop.

Now for the girls:

-Sammy the Tiger will sometimes steal your stress toy in the later nights. If that happens, look for it in the different camera's and click it to get it back.

-Poppy the Bnuuy will leave a jack in the box in your office that must be wound up before it explodes and hijacks your electronics.

-Nile the Panther will hypnotize you and drain your sanity at a fast pace. Move your cursor around the screen until you can find the words 'WAKE UP' and click it.

-Misty the Shark is pretty sneaky, so the company who installed your security measures were nice enough to add an emergency door that reacts to her and her alone. When it activates (trust me, you'll know), rapidly click the door to keep her from prying it open. (They buffed Misty in one of the updates, so she'll pry faster).

There is a few other girls I'm worried about, but it's the eyes in the doorway of the left hall that looks a tad dubious. Click the button by the door from your camera to close it when it's open.
Nile is a panther? I thought she was a dog like Anubis!

Diluc main

Apr 4, 2021
What I did was used FModel, specified the path to the .pak file, and it just showed me all the contents. Right clicked the "SexMovies" folder, extracted raw data, and it goes in the output folder in FModel. The two new CG was just in the game folders, though.
Awesome! Thanks for the info i spent a couple of minutes trying to find the scenes i din't expect it to be in the .pak file lol

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
I think the newspaper ending is you and the assault in the crowd ending is one of the people in the crowd. You are a security officer after all.

So I got everything down pat (especially the cat pat) except finding Poppy before she destroys things. I have no idea how to much time I have before she tries something or which of the four hallways she's in at the time.

...And is Cassidy the one with the titanic tits or the dick?
Poppy doesn't destroy stuff, Sammy does (Poppy just stands around, menacingly, in corridors where Sammy has already destroyed stuff afaik). When you hear the dialogue check all corridors and the roof and Sammy should be next to a metal box pretty much at the center of the screen in one of those areas (or in the case of the roof somewhere in the "top middle" area). Click the sound icon in the bottom right to scare her off.

Cassidy is the cat with the guns (the one that is in the main menu shop).

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
how do you exit the camera? in the nightclub I get stuck in the camera and die because I can't change the Ratings color to match the background and where are you on the map I lose my sense of direction in the map because I can't find where my office is also the way the cameras work throws me off and makes me dizzy.
You have to click on the "Security Office", which is a small area right below the big Dance Floor area. Took me a while to find at first too.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
new save file with all figurines?
I'm not sure if they are "all" (since there is no way to know which ones I don't have yet), so unless there were new ones added with the last update and my luck with drawing them in the gacha is bad this would work:
I'm probably missing some videos too now that I think about it :unsure:

For anyone who doesn't know, this goes into C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\INHEAT\Saved\SaveGames

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Awesome! Thanks for the info i spent a couple of minutes trying to find the scenes i din't expect it to be in the .pak file lol
Yea, thats also where the rest of the game is. You could technically extract the models and turn them into VRC/ChilloutVR models if you wanted to. I was thinking of doing that, but then VRC introduced EAC :KEK:.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Poppy doesn't destroy stuff, Sammy does (Poppy just stands around, menacingly, in corridors where Sammy has already destroyed stuff afaik). When you hear the dialogue check all corridors and the roof and Sammy should be next to a metal box pretty much at the center of the screen in one of those areas (or in the case of the roof somewhere in the "top middle" area). Click the sound icon in the bottom right to scare her off.

Cassidy is the cat with the guns (the one that is in the main menu shop).
And the (tit)anic nine-tailed fox?

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
You know, it sure would have been nice of them to make a SFW Wiki about this game so all my links don't send me to the different store pages and to some actual goddamn information on these characters!

So I played a quick game, bought a gem since I hit the 2,500 mark in tickets and got lucky on my first gacha draw. I looked over the Nile model and compared it to an Anubis dog. Her tail is long, but flatten out vertically, so Lukerzy got it in one.

My bad.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I am baffled by this... They announce new character, newt stuff and all, yet they already have merch and something in plans called by now "IN HEAT : Honeymoon" , BUT STILL GAME IS BUGGY AS HELL.

I really love the idea from 2 last updates, but it looks like fresh animations looks more ... unfinished? And I get they're trying new things ,but come on !

It looks to me like they just produce a new thing over and over with reduced quality but in (seemingly) large quantity.
Ah yes, the Mighty No. 9 strategy. Lets plan out sequels, spinoffs and merch before even knowing if the first game is going to turn out well.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Ah yes, the Mighty No. 9 strategy. Lets plan out sequels, spinoffs and merch before even knowing if the first game is going to turn out well.
Inafune was...recovering. Didn't help that some of his staff were doing stupid shit, especially when they were in charge of one of the trailers.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
And the (tit)anic nine-tailed fox?
Oh, the one that is in the staff area with Niel (anubis cat) at the start? (I think her name is Maddy?)

Maddy and Niel both make their way from the staff area to your room and knock on their door (seperate timers/chances etc, just similar behaviour in that regard). In both cases you gotta open the door within a certain time or they break in and it's game over.

When you open it and it's Niel you gotta give her headpats to make her leave.

When it's Maddy you open it and it gives you the choice to accept or deny the delivery (of a pie I think?). Accepting makes her leave without anything special, Denying makes you have to watch an Ad for a few seconds before you can do anything again.

Reactions: Dark2Dawn

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Oh, the one that is in the staff area with Niel (anubis cat) at the start? (I think her name is Maddy?)

Maddy and Niel both make their way from the staff area to your room and knock on their door (seperate timers/chances etc, just similar behaviour in that regard). In both cases you gotta open the door within a certain time or they break in and it's game over.

When you open it and it's Niel you gotta give her headpats to make her leave.

When it's Maddy you open it and it gives you the choice to accept or deny the delivery (of a pie I think?). Accepting makes her leave without anything special, Denying makes you have to watch an Ad for a few seconds before you can do anything again.
Will the choices be somewhere at random spots on the screen and you have to find it or is it straight up 'yes or no'? Are their bad pies?

(So I found out later that Nile is an Anubis dog after comparing a picture of one to her figurine model. I made a post of it further up.)

(Also, why is Poppy carrying a fire axe if she's not the one doing the destruction? Seems kinda ass backward to me.)

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
TIL the tapes are all just videos. Found a random extractor tool for UE4 and managed to extract the videos from the game. If you dont want to go through playing the game, here's the folder:

MEGA

Will probably update on each version with new CG.
Also, the tool I used was FModel.

UPDATE 0.6f: 2 new CG added
UPDATE 2 0.6f: Added the UE files for the models (didnt check if they work, lmk if they dont)
Added the UE files for the models to the folder. Could probably port it to blender in some way (if the files even work).

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Will the choices be somewhere at random spots on the screen and you have to find it or is it straight up 'yes or no'? Are their bad pies?
I only encountered her twice, and the two times I used yes and no once. I don't think there are any bad pies (at least not in this version).
And it's not random buttons. The moment you open the door she will be inside with a tablet (iirc) saying "accept delivery?" with a yes and no button.

(Also, why is Poppy carrying a fire axe if she's not the one doing the destruction? Seems kinda ass backward to me.)
Poppy might be doing something herself in another update or she is just there to "intimidate" or distract you maybe?

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
how do you exit the camera? in the nightclub I get stuck in the camera and die because I can't change the Ratings color to match the background and where are you on the map I lose my sense of direction in the map because I can't find where my office is also the way the cameras work throws me off and makes me dizzy.
Your security office is a camera, so to say. You have to click on Office in the camera screen. It is close to the middle near the Stage camera.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes