• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey folks,

I've really enjoyed this game so far - the sex-positive aspect of it and mutual consent is a real turn on and so refreshing to see!

One of the issues I have is that I seem to have been playing the Dickatholon for about 3 weeks now (another scene meant I couldn't meet Abby to conclude the competition), and there's no sign of it stopping.

Surprise & Delight - Is there a way to mark it as finished or to reach that scene so I can proceed onto the other storylines?
Because most of the events are tied to a specific day/time, I believe that you should be able to end it by being where you were originally "supposed to" be. I think this is 8pm on Saturday night at Dirty Bones. (Forgive my uncertainty, I don't have access to the code atm and am writing from memory.)

Reactions: esranonff

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
Am I the only one having issues with some of Abby's Icebreaker endings just failing to trigger? Not sure how many endings it's happened with but I can reliably replicate with the attached save when triggering (what I'm assuming to be) the foursome ending. When the game ends with everyone at 4+ lust the next passage is just a blank.

esranonff

Dec 5, 2022
Because most of the events are tied to a specific day/time, I believe that you should be able to end it by being where you were originally "supposed to" be. I think this is 8pm on Saturday night at Dirty Bones. (Forgive my uncertainty, I don't have access to the code atm and am writing from memory.)
Perfect, thank you - it turns out it needs to be after 9pm as far as I can tell, but this fixed it!

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
been stuck on abby "I should text Abby one afternoon and see if she wants to hang out."
bro the amount of times i have texted her and nothing happens is insane lol any help ? am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: N0nsens3

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
been stuck on abby "I should text Abby one afternoon and see if she wants to hang out."
bro the amount of times i have texted her and nothing happens is insane lol any help ? am i doing something wrong?
First guess: the game is picky about what time you do things in ways that are not clear from the clues.

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
I'm stuck with one of abby's dare. She dares you to go to the park without a bra but i can't leave the apartment without the bra
For anyone else who eventually wonders what to do, I bypassed this by using my phone to go to the "my street"

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
I think maybe you misunderstood the dare. Wearing the right outfit, go to SUGAR, there is a new dildo there that wasn't there before. The scene starts automatically when you buy it.
Juust figured out why I couldn't get this to work lol. Hopefully, the new walkthrough will have clearer instructions. Or maybe I'm just dumb lol

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Juust figured out why I couldn't get this to work lol. Hopefully, the new walkthrough will have clearer instructions. Or maybe I'm just dumb lol
Some of it it's best to save before you start... Just in case... That way you can try slightly different approach if it didn't work as planned.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I wish the game was clearer about accepting live penis in vagina (loosing virginity) being a pre-requisite to opening most of the content. I really don't see any point for the MC to start her adventure having a hymen in the first place, if there isn't too much to do for virgin or technical virgin Becca. I don't think it actually occured to the devs that you can have James as your anal-only FWB and end up having no inhibitions, no romantic feelings and have your sexual corruption approaching 500 and still not being able to use the dating app, meet Devilish Dad or accept Abby's medium dildo challenge because the MC hasn't had penis in vagina. And then, when such a buttslut Becca finally gives up her hymen, the phone conversation with her sister sounds so out of place. "Congratulations, sister! This is your first big step in exploring..." Lady, you have no idea.

It's such a missed opportunity not to devise a possible outercoursing/technical virgin slutty route for the MC including all NPCs and events, which could have been extra kinky and also, challenging a bit. This could tie in well with orgasm control/denial play.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It doesn't help anymore. And at what level of corruption can you buy a medium dildo? Or is there some other way to get it? Is there a big dildo?
try flirting with shaun and watch the interracial or w/e its called then you should trigger a call from your sister or abby and then it then should become available. as for a big dildo im not sure about that one

Reactions: GoGom
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes