Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
You can have a BF in this game? I mean... To NTR him :HideThePain:
That was in the original plan but we never quite got there before I lost the original writer. I will be picking up the writing again after I clean up some of the code. I am hoping to have the next update for this game ready by the end of June.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That was in the original plan but we never quite got there before I lost the original writer. I will be picking up the writing again after I clean up some of the code. I am hoping to have the next update for this game ready by the end of June.
I see, then I should skip it for the time being... Though I loved your other game "In their own hands"! I got quite confused with some things, but I love all of it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I see, then I should skip it for the time being... Though I loved your other game "In their own hands"! I got quite confused with some things, but I love all of it!

Also, I have also loved your game!

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
Can't wait to see where this goes. I have played it since the beginning and was a bit surprised to see In Their Own Hands, before this one was updated further. I hope that this one will be worked on as much as the other, as this is a much more fleshed out game than the other. Would love to see where it will finally come to an end.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Can't wait to see where this goes. I have played it since the beginning and was a bit surprised to see In Their Own Hands, before this one was updated further. I hope that this one will be worked on as much as the other, as this is a much more fleshed out game than the other. Would love to see where it will finally come to an end.
First, thanks so much for the kind words!

Not sure if you have seen any of the previous updates. Long story short: The original writer of this game is not going to continue to do so. I had already separately been working on ITOH. Being able to split between the male and female perspectives is helping me to be more comfortable so that I can continue the development on my own. Meanwhile, I am completely redoing some of my original code on this game to incorporate some improvements that I had not yet developed way back when I first started. Some big, some small, some invisible to the user but making a big difference on the backend that will make it easier for me to update moving forward.

I am expecting to have some new content in this game as soon as June or July.

DarkEnchanter

Dec 30, 2023
Jasmynn doesn´t show up.

Her message said: "Thursday, 11.00 am at the coffee shop."

When i go there nothing happens, no Jasmynn anywhere.

I cannot call her any more and i cannot send her any texts, so no way to ask her why she doesn´t show up.

So i think the "prostitute" - route is broken in the game.

EDIT.

When i go there 10.30 am instead of 11.00 am it suddenly starts as intended. So not broken as i have thought.

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Jasmynn doesn´t show up.

Her message said: "Thursday, 11.00 am at the coffee shop."

When i go there nothing happens, no Jasmynn anywhere.

I cannot call her any more and i cannot send her any texts, so no way to ask her why she doesn´t show up.

So i think the "prostitute" - route is broken in the game.

EDIT.

When i go there 10.30 am instead of 11.00 am it suddenly starts as intended. So not broken as i have thought.
Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like I coded it so that you had to arrive before 11:00 in order not to miss her. It was so long ago I don't remember. But I am currently reworking some of the code structures so I will keep a look out for this. It seems like it might make sense to give it up to at least 11:15 before she takes off, for example.

Reactions: DarkEnchanter

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So this is coming back? Not at all interested in the other (hate multiple protagonist ones.)
Yup. Once I get the next update for the other game out (hopefully this weekend), I will be switching over to this one for the next two months. End of May will be newly recoded version with very little new content, but end of June will have a couple of new scenes based on the results of the Patreon polls. Beyond that, I will be alternating months --- July will be In Their Own Hands, August back to this one, and so on.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes