Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hi.. it's a really great game. I am stuck in Jasmynn event 4 (Coffee with Jasmynn 2). I missed the first Tuesday meeting and now in the next Tuesday, I cannot find her in the coffee shop and have got stuck! Any fixes?

Appreciate the help!
Hmmm . . . if it's not working at exactly the same day/time the following week, it could be a bug. If you private message me a save file I could see if there is anything wrong.

Reactions: albuspotter

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Here's the file..
OK, just took a look. To continue the Jasmynn activities, you first have to text her to let her know you want to meet with her again. Once you do this, the path will continue. (Check the third box, top row in the Jasmynn section of "Just the Tip")

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
is this game abandoned?
no but the author/person who made it to start with quit so the other team member has to make it from scratch or something like that and they are also working on another game which will probably be out soon anyway

there/their patreon explains it better if you want answers

sexgamer1276

Nov 15, 2023
View attachment 996184

Overview:
I could never have imagined the life that I have now. I live each day with no regrets, but that wasn’t always the case.

I was always the "good girl" who did everything perfectly. I colored inside the lines and never knew what I was missing. When I caught my boyfriend cheating with my best friend, I decided enough was enough. I left college and moved to the city, taking my life in my own hands. Now each day is an adventure, especially for someone as inexperienced at...well, everything...as I happen to be. Moving in with two hot guys started me down a path of temptation, and I'm only looking forward from here. I can't wait to share all my experiences with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2022-11-03
Developer: Surprise & Delight Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra:

View attachment 1746227 View attachment 1746242 View attachment 1746216 View attachment 1746218 View attachment 1746214 View attachment 1746212 View attachment 1746223 View attachment 1746247 View attachment 1746225
Hey sir, how can I unlock "Abby's sleepover in Becca's house" scene ? I am Looking forward to your answer

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
dang thats a shame, i made my MC as close to a flatout lesbian as i could haha
That was definitely a path that was planned for expansion (with Cassidy, Abby, and Scarlett in various degrees). Some of it may still show up once I get a handle on development/writing. (I lost my partner who was doing the writing, but will continue as soon as I can.)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
That was definitely a path that was planned for expansion (with Cassidy, Abby, and Scarlett in various degrees). Some of it may still show up once I get a handle on development/writing. (I lost my partner who was doing the writing, but will continue as soon as I can.)
Was looking forward to something further with Cassidy in particular. Anyway thanks for continuing rather than simply abandoning. Any news on a new writer?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Was looking forward to something further with Cassidy in particular. Anyway thanks for continuing rather than simply abandoning. Any news on a new writer?
For now, I'm going to do my best as the new writer. I'm focusing on the new game first, as it is primarily from the male pov (more comfortable writing) but some female pov. Should give me enough practice to pick up where the old writer left off. I worked with her long enough that I should be able to approximate her writing style, but obviously there will be some differences. Original plans are going to cut very short. It will basically continue just enough to reach logical endings that are hopefully satisfying. I'm definitely not planning on just dropping an ending out of nowhere on any of the main paths, but some lengthy plot ideas that we had discussed are unfortunately abandoned.

Hopefully the new game, though the focus is slightly different, will have everything you loved about the old one and then some. The focus is slightly different, though, so it will lose some fans and pick up some new ones.

[Oh, and I won't be completely dropping the Cassidy storyline in this game. It won't have as much as originally planned, but I have already decided to bring Cassidy into the new game b/c I loved the character so much.]

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes