crave

May 1, 2017
Hmmm... it should work. Did you receive a text from Abby shortly after meeting her?
Tbh I don't remember. I don't believe I got a text, but I'm not sure. I had to go back and redo a week or so because I got the Halloween party and the date with coffee shop dude on the same Saturday. If I did get a text, what would happen next? And is it possible that the text timed out? I have seen a couple times where there is a text available, then I move to a different room and it's gone.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I absolutely love games like this and I'm a sucker for HTML games but there's one thing they seem to not include that Ren'Py creators will - A tally to show the player when they've hit the last of the content. Because these types of games end up having a fair bit of grinding and questions are always asked:

- I'm working x job. Have I seen/unlocked everything yet?
- I'm talking and flirting with the flatmates but haven't gotten anything new. Is the grind just bigger than I like or have I finished all their content?

Seriously. I absolutely love the Abby content and I think I've seen everything with her but I don't know and there's no way of finding out. There is also the fact that some of these events (meeting Abby in the evening, the flatmates watching tv) are randomised or become randomised at some point so this makes it harder to guess.

Which leads into one of the big problems that the dev appears to have been improving with each release - Some events require the MC to be in the apartment or their bedroom at a specific day at a specific time. Now, I could be flash-reading through the story but I'm pretty sure not all of these are signposted (the calls from the sister and the Halloween Party) so it's insanely easy to get into a grinding routine of "wake up, get ready for work, go to work, click through work, get more money, go home/try something different" and miss a scheduled event for the next week/whenever it activates.

The wardrobe is much better now the clothes washing isn't needed. That was a resource hog that was annoying as all hell, to be honest. I would say it need two more improvements before it's pretty much solid - There aren't enough slots. If a play has a casual clothing set and the work set then the third set has to be either workout or party. The second issue is actually the biggest. I don't know what the clothing represents!

Does wearing the knit top or crop top affect the MC? Does it make a difference if I put her in a mini-skirt or a mini-dress? Or just a little black dress? The way the clothing is organised (having to click in and out of each item category) really doesn't push me to experiment.

I'm not sure what the problem is but there's a bug where if I have her sleep without clothing and then have her put on Set 3 (workout), she doesn't want to leave the room. I have to put on other clothes (even just a towel), leave the bedroom, reenter it and then I can put the set on her and leave.

I think the numbers need tweaking in some way. As it was brought up earlier, the corruption can be massively high yet she still won't go out without a bra. Despite the fact a bar scene has her suggesting it as a way of getting more tips AND she party/shags her co-worker every time that scene comes back up. There's also a small issue of the fact that the writing isn't reflecting the times she's without the bra in the scenes where it mentions going without will get bigger tips. Or hell, she puts her money in a bra she's not wearing (or takes panties off she isn't wearing). This is a small detail but important for the immersion.

I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone else but I actively can't visit the new shops aside from the sex one. Everything she finds on her wander is just that, on the wandering. It never becomes a place to visit. Now, this might be because the dev hasn't started the content with those places yet but then there's no point in having them "discovered." Case in point, I've had MC smoke weed with Abby yet can't have her explore the drug when she finds a weed shop AND is actively curious over it in the discovery page.

This is developing along nicely and I'm thinking it's going to be my favourite open-wide game ahead of Life Choices and Corrupted City once it has enough content. My biggest gripe right now is definitely the lack of knowing when I've hit a content dead-end followed by the unknown clothing effects.

Edit: typos.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone else but I actively can't visit the new shops aside from the sex one. Everything she finds on her wander is just that, on the wandering. It never becomes a place to visit. Now, this might be because the dev hasn't started the content with those places yet but then there's no point in having them "discovered." Case in point, I've had MC smoke weed with Abby yet can't have her explore the drug when she finds a weed shop AND is actively curious over it in the discovery page.
yeah i have the same problem,.. everytime i find a new shop thats it,.. she finds it and then its gone again,.. i cant go to the shop its not listed anywhere that i can go there or how to get there.. i can find tham again and again,.. but thats about it,.. and just for shits and giggles after seein in the img folder that there should be an adult shop,. i let her "explore" for a week straight.... besides sleeping hours... and i havent seen that shop pop up as "found" anywhere..

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
yeah i have the same problem,.. everytime i find a new shop thats it,.. she finds it and then its gone again,.. i cant go to the shop its not listed anywhere that i can go there or how to get there.. i can find tham again and again,.. but thats about it,.. and just for shits and giggles after seein in the img folder that there should be an adult shop,. i let her "explore" for a week straight.... besides sleeping hours... and i havent seen that shop pop up as "found" anywhere..
The adult shop happens when the sister tells her to get a toy. The MC doesn't find it herself.

My problem with the adult shop is that it sells sexy lingere. But by the point it unlocked, I didn't have her wearing any at all.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
This game is definitely leading up to something great and the current rating doesn't do it any justice.

I don't want to repeat much of what has been said already but I would like to know who the Devilish Dad is and if he is tied to a specific job.

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
I have over 100 affection and friendship with Shaun still can't get anything and Also where is dev dad???

Qstylo+

Mar 13, 2019
Where is that "devilsh dad" ?
I have over 100 affection and friendship with Shaun still can't get anything and Also where is dev dad???
For the Devilish Dad, you have to work at the diner to meet him. Not sure if there are other variables in play though...
Hope it helps. If not, go work at the diner while forgetting to put your uniform while home. :)

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
The adult shop happens when the sister tells her to get a toy. The MC doesn't find it herself.

My problem with the adult shop is that it sells sexy lingere. But by the point it unlocked, I didn't have her wearing any at all.
ive never had a sister call me... what is the requirement for that?

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Seems like the protagonist forgets new locations right after she finds them. And Abby invited me to hang out, but I can't seem to find her. For some reason her text message is gone as well. Not knowing what (or if) things like sports do anything is also troublesome.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
yeah i am atm at a point where nothing happened for ages.. when i leave the house to go to work.. the white text reads "i wonder what abby is doing... we should go to the bar" (i was there allready with her) and when i head home aroound 4 from work the message is gone and doesnt show up again till the next morning.. the "hang out with abby" option doesnt appear and i get no text messages from anyone anymore.. i read a few posts above there is some sort of sister that contacts you...i dont know how to trigger that either... the only hint ingame to the sister was when i found the "weed store" and it said she should talk to her sister first before going in...

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes