SinOfGreedGR

Aug 3, 2017
300 Inhibition and over 100 corruption and I can't have the mc go out of her appartment without a bra underneath her clothes. This seems weird.

Reactions: anime66

Shadowhunter221

Nov 12, 2018
Cant play the game cuz it opens 4 tabs with these names: (In), (her), (own), (Hands) and all of them say: file not found, maybe it was deleted or cant be found ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND. Pls help

Reactions: ambientcelery

International

Dec 9, 2019
First time playing this, and I have to echo some of wardrobe complaints. It's a very clunky system to use, and the clothes aren't consistent? What a tanktop is varies from a low cut shirt to translucent lace?

My suggestion for the first issue is to expand the saved sets a bit, and include links to them on the main bedroom page after the change clothes link. Have default outfits setup for sleep, casual, workout, and work (once you get a uniform), plus the 3 or so saved custom outfits.

Turn the Change Cloths link from your bedroom to:
[Change you clothes] [Sleep] [Work] [Active] [Casual] [Saved 1] [Saved 2] [Saved 3]

So that once you have saved sets, picking your clothes just takes 1 click. And having presets means no one can get stuck because of missing panties or shoes.

Reactions: Armelle69

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The Tittok on the left. Then the save and when I click on "done", it take me back to the main screen.
Load your saved game first, then click the TitKok link in the menu.

If you are starting from the beginning, not from a saved game, then you don't need to use the update saved game link. You can just look at the video and click Done.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Load your saved game first, then click the TitKok link in the menu.

If you are starting from the beginning, not from a saved game, then you don't need to use the update saved game link. You can just look at the video and click Done.
Nope, nothing is working. I tried even making a new save file, and now my save from the previous version is not showing up in the new version. And loading a downloaded save says it's from a different game.

Hell, I even tried to use the console to change the variables to where I had them, but I can't get that to save either.

crave

May 1, 2017
I talked to the Clothing store girl in the very beginning but nothing has happened since. I think I remember being able to go to the bar with her in the past version, but I can't seem to open up her character route. Any suggestions? Under 300 inhibition and over 300 corruption if that matters.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Nope, nothing is working. I tried even making a new save file, and now my save from the previous version is not showing up in the new version. And loading a downloaded save says it's from a different game.

Hell, I even tried to use the console to change the variables to where I had them, but I can't get that to save either.
Thank you for providing this feedback. If possible, would you mind emailing me the saved files before and after using the TitKok app? bugs@surprisedelightme.com

This is an experimental system so while it worked for us, we are aware there might be some wrinkles to work out.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I talked to the Clothing store girl in the very beginning but nothing has happened since. I think I remember being able to go to the bar with her in the past version, but I can't seem to open up her character route. Any suggestions? Under 300 inhibition and over 300 corruption if that matters.
Hmmm... it should work. Did you receive a text from Abby shortly after meeting her?

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes