Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yes! The Walkthrough and Scene Guide had already been made available to our “Delight Me” patrons and higher on our .

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Can we make our character interested in only women?
The character is hetero at the beginning of the game and there is one unavoidable hetero sex scene right now. However, all other sexual content is avoidable. So it is possible to play that way. Right now, the lesbian content is relatively minimal, but that path will be built more in future updates.

Thanks for the interest!

May 24, 2020
I'm not really a fan of textbase games but this one seems ok, up until I meet some dude named james, I got a text and didn't even get the chance to answer it myself the game did, then there was the date I was going to miss but lo and behold the game decided I was going on the date. This is supposed to be a game where I make the choices not the Dev. I am a LESBIAN and the only reason I even tried this game was because it had a lesbian path. Now if the lesbian tag is wrong I'm sorry but please fix the tag but if it's right then I should be able to choose who and when I go out with somebody.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Bro just get rid of the entire clothing system. Condense it into just (ONE) button for getting dressed. It's stupidly complicated for no reason and has no purpose

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The clothing system is one of the main things I liked about the game if anything it should be explained, you know how we girls like our clothes.
I'm glad you like it! There are a number of planned scenes where the clothes will come into play--some of which are already incorporated into this version!

There is an explanation of the Wardrobe that can be read at any time by clicking on the "Tutorial" button in the left sidebar.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Bro just get rid of the entire clothing system. Condense it into just (ONE) button for getting dressed. It's stupidly complicated for no reason and has no purpose
Honestly, I keep forgetting this is the Wardrobe Simulator and I get super excited every time it gets an update.

And then I make it to the wardrobe.

There is a purpose to the wardrobe system, but complicated is 100% the proper adjective to describe the wardrobe system.

Examples:
1: Enter wardrobe, undress completely and I'm back in my main room. Okay guess I'll just leave naked since I was obviously done with the wardrobe. Wait, I can't leave my room naked. Okay.
2: Enter wardrobe, click on intimates, click "wear" on any item, now I'm back on the wardrobe screen, and now I have to click on "Intimates" and click "wear" on another item to equip the rest of my underwear.
3: Eight different categories of clothing. Every time you click on a category it changes the damn screen on you so now you can only look at that category of clothing and nothing else at all, and any time you click "wear" on a piece of item it changes the damn screen back to the main wardrobe.

Having to click through 18 different screens just to pick a set of clothing to wear after I wore clothes for one whole day and need to do laundry is insane. This game fools me every time and I go to play it but end up spending so much time locked in wardrobe hell that I don't make it past the first "I got a job!!!" celebration any more. It's actually kind of upsetting because the game seems pretty great outside of the wardrobe system.

Categories that just expand and collapse on the screen would be infinitely better and make this a lot less daunting of an experience. But I guess for now if I want to play this game I need to spend time every day clicking through 50 wardrobe screens.

In Her Own Wardrobe.

Edit: I realize that the way I phrased some of this could come off as very mean and that's not at all my intent. I seriously hope this game does well.

Last edited:
Reactions: salesman91

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
I like this game, but the game need more quest, events, places, adventures and gifs.

Each place needs to have events and quests, because too many days and few quests, it makes the game boring.

The week is long and there needs to be many quests or events within each place.

Every choice the female protagonist makes must have consequences, good or bad, like getting pregnant or get rich and famous.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Honestly, I keep forgetting this is the Wardrobe Simulator and I get super excited every time it gets an update.

And then I make it to the wardrobe.
Have you tried using the "Saved Clothing Sets"? It takes all of that out. (And, a little secret about it: if you use the Saved Sets instead of getting dressed every day, you won't get stuck having to do laundry. It's a bug that I'm frankly not spending a lot of time trying to figure out, because no one is complaining about *not* having to do laundry more.)

Edit: I realize that the way I phrased some of this could come off as very mean and that's not at all my intent. I seriously hope this game does well.
No worries. Honest feedback is honestly received and accepted.

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
maybe customizing the MC? or implementing a chance to modify/change her looks, and maybe slow the grinding down some, and add the ability to use the phone by calling contacts, just thoughts, i love the game and principle of it, can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
how do you raise corruption and inhibition? the grind is to real, it could be just a bit easier, more interactions with people

randa

May 7, 2017
Is this a bug or do i something wrong?
When I use Active Wear (Legins, Sport bra) a tong and trainers, I can't leave the room. ( I am not proberly dressed).
When I use workdress on top of it, I can leave the room, do Yoga (Livingroom,) Jog in Park but can not use the Gym, because I wheare the Workdress.

How to solve it?

Thanks.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
you need to talk to shawn in his room and get to the training and keep doing that eventually you can go to the gym when he is there, then you can change into your gym clothes and workout

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
From one point and on, with near 90 corruption and 330 inhibition, I can just go anywhere I want naked with only wearing shoes.
I don't know if this seems to be intentional or not or just a bug.

• Thinking Face
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes