Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This has actually made dealing with clothing even worse than it was in the first build.

The rest of the game looks like it's going to be absolutely amazing otherwise, but this wardrobe system alone makes me question giving it another chance.
Well, I really hope that you will reconsider, especially once I get all of the bugs worked out. As is, it is not too different from some of the wardrobe systems on some QSP games in this genre that I have really enjoyed. Once you kinda get used to the wardrobe system, the content makes it worthwhile. That said, obviously the very first version doesn't have as much content as is planned. But, please consider giving it another shot in a few months to see if it is perhaps more enjoyable.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
where do the content end? i passed the halloween event and just mindlessly clicking away, nice game so far
Hmmm. I don't want to spoil anything for those who are still playing, but did you see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the scenes appear randomly, so you may have to try a few times before they appear, and others only appear under certain conditions.

Reactions: Terakahn

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
I have a question in regards to future content. I know that you already stated that nothing consensual is off the table. Does this mean that we also won`t get content that could start with "harrassment" but instead of blackmailing or raping her, she could actually enjoy it based on her stats? The waitress job is such an easy example. One guest might grope her ass, and based on her stats she could enjoy it. At least the fact that you have corruption, inhibition and romance as stats I would assume that you can simply enjoy the "darker" sides of sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Hmm too bad. This game has some real promise, but without any non-con you have taken all the spicyness out :confused:
Anyways good luck, I really hope that female member will add some dark depraved fun times to the game, at least as a mod :p

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have a question in regards to future content. I know that you already stated that nothing consensual is off the table. Does this mean that we also won`t get content that could start with "harrassment" but instead of blackmailing or raping her, she could actually enjoy it based on her stats? The waitress job is such an easy example. One guest might grope her ass, and based on her stats she could enjoy it. At least the fact that you have corruption, inhibition and romance as stats I would assume that you can simply enjoy the "darker" sides of sex.
There are some definite possibilities for different reactions to people's actions, based on player choice and stat values. :)

Reactions: Xill

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Currently, just guys around the MCs age. But nothing consensual is off the table for future development.
I am definitely interested in older guys!

I also just want to say I love how responsive you are here and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the game develops over time. The writing is excellent, the focus on only consensual content is amazing, this is definitely a project I'm keeping my eye on. Keep up the good work!

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I tried to use the console cheats to save a few hours of mindless grinding but it"s giving me errors. I'm not a tech guy so advice would be nice. Playing on mac

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried to use the console cheats to save a few hours of mindless grinding but it"s giving me errors. I'm not a tech guy so advice would be nice. Playing on mac
It seems to work fine for me with the standard "SugarCube.State.active.variables" thing to change money. What variables did you change and what kind of errors did you get?

tom54321

May 6, 2020
It seems to work fine for me with the standard "SugarCube.State.active.variables" thing to change money. What variables did you change and what kind of errors did you get?

Just opening the console it said the file wasn't found which doesn't make sense because I was literally playing the game

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's also important to note that the HTML console is case-sensitive, so folks need to be sure to type commands EXACTLY as shown.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes