Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Are you saying that if I just sit on my couch watching TV all day, I'll never get tired? :)
No, but if you come back in from a work-out, and sit down to watch a sitcom, you should end the sitcom with considerably more stamina than you started it with.

Perhaps splitting the energy value into an Energy and Stamina value would be better. Physical activities like working out or walking to work would drain Stamina fairly rapidly, but not particularly drain Energy. Stuff like watching TV would restore Stamina, but drain Energy - the only way to regain Energy would be to sleep. So when the player wakes up in the morning, they have 100 Stamina and 100 Energy. They get dressed, go to work by walking, work, and return by walking. When they get home, they have low Stamina - maybe 20 or so - but their Energy is still at 60-50. So they sit down to eat, watch some TV and relax on the couch for a few hours. Now they have 40 Energy, but 90 Stamina; almost back to maximum. Then they can go work out.

The objective would be for Energy to get low around 8 PM or so, and to actually hit zero if the player remained awake until 1 or 2 AM. Whereas Stamina would fluctuate much more rapidly and be refilled once or twice every day of regular gameplay.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
We have finished a brief update. This is primarily a bugfix/quality of life update. We plan to have a full 0.2.0 update with new scenes/content.

Changelog:
  • Added some additional wardrobe shortcuts: save/wear sleepwear, save/wear two separate clothing sets (top, bottom, bra, panties, shoes).
  • All video files were converted from GIF to MP4 format, reducing the overall file size of the current version significantly (by over 600 MB!). This will also let us provide additional videos in future updates!
  • All statistics have been adjusted to create more balance and consistency. This should increase the enjoyment of the current version. And some of the statistics will come into even greater significance in the next update!
  • A couple of other relatively minor bugs were fixed.

Reactions: Armelle69

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think when you converted from gifs to mp4's etc you forgot to change the code, because spots that I know that use to have gifs like all the scenes with bobby after you get your job no longer show images, just text with big blank spaces between the paragraphs.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I think when you converted from gifs to mp4's etc you forgot to change the code, because spots that I know that use to have gifs like all the scenes with bobby after you get your job no longer show images, just text with big blank spaces between the paragraphs.
Thanks for letting us know! We're on it - fixed version coming asap!

Fuckl

Sep 25, 2019
not sure if its a bug or just me but in the wardrobe im not able to save a clothing set i just have two lines of plain text saying "no saved clothing set"

Edit: im on version 0.1.1b btw

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
not sure if its a bug or just me but in the wardrobe im not able to save a clothing set i just have two lines of plain text saying "no saved clothing set"
You have to pick out the individual items of clothing and click the link to save them to Set 1 or Set 2. Once you have saved a clothing set, you will be able to wear it from the main screen.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was just going to report the same error.

Also the clothes still need work. You still really need a few more saved sets. I would say in addition to what you have you need to add.
work saved set. so underwear and shoes can be saved with it.
workout saved set
date night set

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
A dev that listens to players? good god!
:)

If you want to see a good clothing system take a peek at the secretary, thats the best html get dressed system I have used. Good luck with your game mate, your a nice guy and I wish you luck

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Also the error happens if you spy on one of the boys in the shower and try and masturbate as well. So seems to be a issue with masturbating while watching others.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
If you peek on Bobby and his gf there's an error:
I was just going to report the same error.
Thanks, guys! That's what I get for trying to add in a couple last-minute "bonus" scenes when I was tired. Stupid typo bug.

Anyway, now fixed.

New MEGA link

(The mods are gonna kill me. That's the third one in 12 hours.)

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Not to nitpick words, but maybe tone down the attitude of how great and special the game and gameplay experience is. It doesn't look good, especially when it's in such an early stage with lots of issues. I'm talking about stuff like this:

"The "In Her Own Hands" experience presents a unique opportunity to play an interactive adult game conceived and created by Surprise & Delight Media, a female and male team."
What unique opportunity? You're overselling.

""In Her Own Hands" is a compelling, HTML-based, adult game"
You're reviewing your own game.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks, guys! That's what I get for trying to add in a couple last-minute "bonus" scenes when I was tired. Stupid typo bug.

Anyway, now fixed.

New MEGA link

(The mods are gonna kill me. That's the third one in 12 hours.)

is this the fixed version? i wil provide you with some mirrors again (but will not promote your page)

- - - -

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
is this the fixed version? i wil provide you with some mirrors again (but will not promote your page)
Yes, this is the fixed version.

Thank you. That was the last one. Any other issues will have to wait until the next big update release.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes