BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Since both of us have other full-time careers, it's difficult balancing "new content" in terms of storyline events with "world-building" content like some of these ideas. But more & varied leisure activities & drinking (liquor store, etc.) are definitely in the plans.
Thanks Surprise & Delight; kudos for getting such a good opening given it's a spare time thing, generally precious little available managing a job and home life! Given what you say instead of a full scenario behind some of the leisure activities (museum & theatre) it could be a basic storyline effectively as a time filler (maybe just giving some energy). Cinema could have some interesting possibilities if you have time, however, probably when the game is much further developed... Looking forward to how the relationship with Cassidy can develop... Maybe a potential down the line to move in together?

Thanks re the other points. Also regarding the laundry room, this may have some possibilities to meet other tenants...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight, playing the game and came across a but with the clothing in that if you change from 1 set of clothing where Becca is wearing intimates (in this case a thong and sports bra to another saved set where she wouldn't be wearing any the clothes change but the intimates are not removed. To achieve this she'd have to undress then wear the other set. It would be easier if you could just click on the "wear saved" button. Also a message appears at random that Becca has a text but when opening the phone it says that she has no new texts? Thanks. NB Enjoying the videos & the sex system works very well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Surprise & Delight, playing the game and came across a but with the clothing in that if you change from 1 set of clothing where Becca is wearing intimates (in this case a thong and sports bra to another saved set where she wouldn't be wearing any the clothes change but the intimates are not removed. To achieve this she'd have to undress then wear the other set. It would be easier if you could just click on the "wear saved" button. Also a message appears at random that Becca has a text but when opening the phone it says that she has no new texts? Thanks. NB Enjoying the videos & the sex system works very well...
Thanks for letting me know. The wardrobe issue should be an easy fix. Not sure why there would be a random text alert, but I will take a look... Probably just an alert trigger and message trigger not aligned (may have edited one or the other but not both).

Thanks again for your support and helpful feedback!!

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
Been playing for 4 hours now and still can't trigger anything with bobby and the hint's system sucks horribly it still only says
Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping. I've looked at bobby sleeping every single night sometime literally every hour of every night and shit all happens. Arousal and corruption should most likely have a cap as well I'm sitting at over 1400 arousal. I've seen maybe 14 unique scenes the whole time I've been playing. My only real question is why is the content in this game so hidden and hard to find? do people like wasting hours looking for content.
can anyone answer this i have the same issue

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
im stuck in improve my relationship with Shaun. i improve the friendship and attraction but nothing happens. I dont know if i need 200 point in both stats or what and the bobby sleeps event dont work or i dont know how to see a people sleeping.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
im stuck in improve my relationship with Shaun. i improve the friendship and attraction but nothing happens. I dont know if i need 200 point in both stats or what and the bobby sleeps event dont work or i dont know how to see a people sleeping.
Hi Blackus If you stay up late on Saturday night then meet Shaun in the kitchen when he gets back from the club you should progress. As regards Bobby I can't help as haven't figured it out yet. You can buy a present for him at the record store and listen to music with him but so far no progress?
Surprise & Delight Maybe you can drop a hint? Also as an idea for the future what about an option with Bobby's girlfriend, Scarlett?

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
Hi Blackus If you stay up late on Saturday night then meet Shaun in the kitchen when he gets back from the club you should progress. As regards Bobby I can't help as haven't figured it out yet. You can buy a present for him at the record store and listen to music with him but so far no progress?
Surprise & Delight Maybe you can drop a hint? Also as an idea for the future what about an option with Bobby's girlfriend, Scarlett?
the problem is that i saw shaun in saturday night and now the game is stuck in improve the relathionship. and the bobby problem is that the sleep event dont trigger for some reason.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bugs experienced:

The 1st of December, there was no link to pay Dad.

During the week, Progress shows I need to go to Spencer's for Jasmynn's test date at around 7 on Sunday. When Sunday arrives, Progress says "She'll call when she has something" and waiting around Spencer's doesn't have anything happen, even in a dress and heels.

Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone have any walkthrough or something? I've been playing for an hour and I didnt unlock any new content, even the progress option shows the same stuff, either I suck at the game or I failed to do something ;-; help

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes