collad1

Oct 1, 2017
it says i need 2 be drunk to fuck shaun but how do i do that. the club effect aint triggern anymore

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Note: This game will not contain coerced or forced sexual activity, nor any incestuous relationships.

I'm glad you spelled that out, it prevents me from wasting any time and money. The rainbows and fluffy bunny crowd will be happy, but that's cutting out over half of your potential subscribers. Good luck with your game.

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
good so far but why do these games always make you manually change clothes whenever you want to do something. For the love of god just change to sleep clothes automatically when we want to sleep and sports clothes when we want to exercise.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight how do you use stuff in the backpack? Becca has a bottle of wine but can't drink it... I've tried the kitchen living room, bedroom & the park. Shouldn't it appear in the kitchen?

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Note: This game will not contain coerced or forced sexual activity, nor any incestuous relationships.

I'm glad you spelled that out, it prevents me from wasting any time and money. The rainbows and fluffy bunny crowd will be happy, but that's cutting out over half of your potential subscribers. Good luck with your game.
There are plenty of great games out there with this type of content. It's just not the game we wanted to write.

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you all for your comments and feedback! If this is the type of game you are into, we hope you enjoy what we have now, as well as future updates!

A couple of general comments in response to your immediate reactions:

1. We are attempting to develop this in a way that will open the game up for any number of potential paths. This includes (definitely) lesbian and bisexual experiences, submission, domination, and prostitution (in various forms), as well as (likely) different forms of alcoholism/addiction. We do not currently have plans for pregnancy, but this is definitely a possibility at some point in the future---actions do have consequences, after all.

2. Our comment about coercion/rape refers specifically to the trend in some female protagonist/corruption games that implies the only reason a woman might have sexual encounters is if she is blackmailed, extorted, molested, raped, or in some other non-consensual fashion. We're not kink-shaming anyone who wants to play games with that content (in fact the female member of the team plays with the non-con fantasy herself), it's just not the game we want to write. Some women just have sex because they really want to. :sneaky:

3. About the wardrobe system: we do have plans to add a couple of "getting dressed" shortcuts in the next release. In this first release, we just needed to be sure that it all worked properly, and what better way to do that than to let the fine folks of this forum test it out for us? :) Would adding these shortcuts (as a way of cutting down on dressing/undressing time) sufficiently address these issues for those who have expressed these concerns?

4. Wardrobe, part two: the two key rules in this version are (1) her level of comfort is such that she doesn't feel comfortable walking half-naked around an apartment with two guys she doesn't know, so she has to be wearing at least a top, a bottom, and panties to leave her bedroom; (2) she doesn't want to leave the apartment without being fully dressed, so she has to be wearing all of those as well as a bra and shoes to leave the apartment/building. Both of these will have the potential to change in the next update, with interesting(?) results.

5. Energy management: we will definitely take another look at this to get it more balanced. We thought that with the coffee and ability to nap or rest in multiple places, as well as the "sleep for the night" option in the bedroom, that it would be more easily managed. We'll see if we can fix the amount of energy spent per activity. PS--the downtown coffee shop might be a cool place to visit!

6. We also plan to include a short one-page (and skippable) "tutorial" prior to the preface. This will definitely include an overview of the wardrobe system and a quick explanation of some of the most important stats. Anything else that should be included?

Again, thank you all for your feedback. We will be updating this thread with all future public versions as soon as they become public.
what about rape being put in or some perverted acts form the men you live with

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
what about rape being put in or some perverted acts form the men you live with
We have no interest in adding rape to the game. As for "perverted acts" with the roommates, I guess that depends on how you define "perverted." There are already several sexual events with each roommate, with a lot more planned for future updates.

Reactions: Harpalus

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
When trying to go naked to Bobbys room - all I get is

I move quietly down the hallway of the apartment. Bobby's room is in this direction, I think, feeling a little flushed.

But then nothing else happens..

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
When trying to go naked to Bobbys room - all I get is

I move quietly down the hallway of the apartment. Bobby's room is in this direction, I think, feeling a little flushed.

But then nothing else happens..
Can you dm me with a save game attachment so I can figure out what the bug is?

Thanks

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
it seems shauns club is not starting even when im dressed and before 9
What is the date? (That event has not been changed from previous versions, so if he invited you on Wednesday morning, it should start on Saturday night. But he won't invite you if you already have something scheduled for Saturday night.)

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have question: is there a way in dream sex player is partially awake and she aware sleep sex is occurring?

Other thing that not occurring in this game is relationships with missed boss interactions non-sexual and sexual means?

I forgot: For year in game I had cream-pie without condom and multiple users, there no means check if player has sex diseases, or if she is pregnant.
Body doesn't change it would change somewhat overtime. <- is developer going to put hospital in game, will that allow having baby means to give away or keep?

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have question: is there a way in dream sex player is partially awake and she aware sleep sex is occurring?

Other thing that not occurring in this game is relationships with missed boss interactions non-sexual and sexual means?

I forgot: For year in game I had cream-pie without condom and multiple users, there no means check if player has sex diseases, or if she is pregnant.
Body doesn't change it would change somewhat overtime. <- is developer going to put hospital in game, will that allow having baby means to give away or keep?
I'm not sure I understand the question about dreams. These are just dreams, not actual sleep sex in those cases. (There is a sex scene elsewhere in the game when another character is asleep.)

As for diseases and pregnancy, as well as a hospital or clinic, these are definitely things that we are considering and will likely appear in the future. They are not currently in the game, though. (The condoms and morning-after pill are currently place-holders.)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

Man, those life-sim html "games" mostly never implement pregnancy even if developer say they would. It would take an enormous amount of time to build it in current state. That is the most common mistake because they didn't write such mechanics from start.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Man, those life-sim html "games" mostly never implement pregnancy even if developer say they would. It would take an enormous amount of time to build it in current state. That is the most common mistake because they didn't write such mechanics from start.
Let's hope that isn't the case here as the game could, in my view, benefit from it. Pregnancy plus STD and the options to carry to full term or terminate plus cure should be added. If carrying to full term no child content though.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Let's hope that isn't the case here as the game could, in my view, benefit from it. Pregnancy plus STD and the options to carry to full term or terminate plus cure should be added. If carrying to full term no child content though.
The way I am thinking about it right now, honestly, would be that pregnancy would have both carry or terminate, but carry would likely be one of several endings. Don't really want to create a whole "single mom" sim, with babysitters, puberty, etc. :ROFLMAO:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Playing through the new version (very enjoyable) the issue with intimates remaining when changing from an outfit including intimates to a saved clothing set without panties, bra or both doesn't work as the intimates remain and need to be manually removed. If you apply the saved set (without intimates) when Becca is undressed works fine. So, in effect to do this she has to undress 1st then apply the new set.

I'd suggest that you cap her level of arousal as well or she has to masturbate too often to keep it from getting to silly levels. Also as an idea for sleepwear rather than having to change how about the game automatically applies either a nightie, PJs or naked depending on her level of inhibition.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes