BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
You are correct that we have not yet progressed the bookstore. We have a plan for moving forward but may not implement it in this next update.
Thanks Surprise & Delight I'll look forward to the next and following updates (maybe she can be "asked" to step in for the lady who works in the back... I presume the diner and record store will be for the future other than modifying the event where Cassidy asks Becca to a "date"? That said I thought that event (ask Becca to go for a coffee is now supposed to be automatic when Becca's stats are high enough). I played the recent updated version and had to refresh the screen to trigger it? Going forward I think that it might be good to be able to have a relationship with Cassidy and/or Abby, stats depending.
Also what about adding events in the bar or the diner on ladies night where Becca can "get off" with a lady instead of just the man at the bar, stats depending?
I also like the idea mentioned by ptmg30 above where it was suggested that Becca can interact with Scarlett (maybe in the shower) and then see where that goes... On the same line I presume that you intend to add ladies to the client list with Jasmynn?
I spotted a clothing error: Becca can leave her room in a bra and panties or naked but can't just wear panties or the red lingerie set?

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

ritter0404

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Blackus If you stay up late on Saturday night then meet Shaun in the kitchen when he gets back from the club you should progress. As regards Bobby I can't help as haven't figured it out yet. You can buy a present for him at the record store and listen to music with him but so far no progress?
Surprise & Delight Maybe you can drop a hint? Also as an idea for the future what about an option with Bobby's girlfriend, Scarlett?
Give Bobby a lot of records then listen to them then strip tease

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Also what about adding events in the bar or the diner on ladies night where Becca can "get off" with a lady instead of just the man at the bar, stats depending?
I also like the idea mentioned by ptmg30 above where it was suggested that Becca can interact with Scarlett (maybe in the shower) and then see where that goes... On the same line I presume that you intend to add ladies to the client list with Jasmynn?
We are introducing something similar to the first idea in the next update (aiming for the end of the month now for Patrons, but might go into the first week of November). I don't want to spoil it, but it will definitely extend in a way similar to what you describe.

As for Scarlett, we actually have big plans for her, but are also considering having a relatively wide number of options as to how the Becca-Bobby-Scarlet triangle might resolve.

I spotted a clothing error: Becca can leave her room in a bra and panties or naked but can't just wear panties or the red lingerie set?
Good catch. I will take a look and incorporate that fix into the next update. Thanks!

Reactions: BBZ01

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
  • Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
Need a 100% right way to do this, because it doesn't work.
Found out: Buy records and give it to him. It's in town.

Trying to do Shauns quest but stuck at "I should continue to improve my relationship with Shaun."

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
  • Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
Need a 100% right way to do this, because it doesn't work.
Found out: Buy records and give it to him. It's in town.

Trying to do Shauns quest but stuck at "I should continue to improve my relationship with Shaun."
Just discovered what the issue with Bobby was here: the hint in the Progress menu was linked to the wrong event! Already fixed and will be in the next update.

As for Shaun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I just came back to this after like 0.2 or something. Any plans to update the tutorial/walkthrough or give more hints in game? I got into a pretty early cycle where I couldn't call or text anyone, and was just basically working and sleeping. I feel like it's easy to get lost or just do a bunch of stuff that has no result. Like exploring the city but not finding anything notable.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I just came back to this after like 0.2 or something. Any plans to update the tutorial/walkthrough or give more hints in game? I got into a pretty early cycle where I couldn't call or text anyone, and was just basically working and sleeping. I feel like it's easy to get lost or just do a bunch of stuff that has no result. Like exploring the city but not finding anything notable.
There are hints in the Progress button in the sidebar. There is quite a bit of content in the game, so I'm not sure what you aren't doing to get into that cycle. You definitely should try different locations though. (Not all locations have content, but several of them do.)

May 25, 2020
I played this beautiful game. Thanks and kudos to the developer..
But I’m stuck with Becca not being able to progress with Shaun, Jasmyn.. I found a bug.. few days when becca sleeps, she just wakes after an hour rather than the time in the alarm… Kindly let me know how to proceed

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I played this beautiful game. Thanks and kudos to the developer..
But I’m stuck with Becca not being able to progress with Shaun, Jasmyn.. I found a bug.. few days when becca sleeps, she just wakes after an hour rather than the time in the alarm… Kindly let me know how to proceed
Take a look at her energy. She can't sleep if her energy is full

Reactions: Justforfun201901
May 25, 2020
Take a look at her energy. She can't sleep if her energy is full
Ohh.. thanks for the info…

please help me know how to progress
1) Jasmyn- I have met “Steve” and completed the date. But Jasmyn has not contacted back since.

2) Shaun- his romance potential is more than 110. But I’m still not able to proceed his storyline.

3) finished Boby and James storyline. Is there any other characters I’m missing.. I’m playing Abby storyline

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Jasmynn not appear in coffee shop at 11 am Thursday why?
If you could direct message me and attach a save file, I should be able to determine whether this is a bug due to something in your game. (Not that it is your fault, just that perhaps some sequence of choices that we did not encounter during testing may have caused it.)

This event has worked in all of our testing (including a test run I went through yesterday), so I don't know why this would be occurring.

Thanks

Akami0

May 28, 2021
If you could direct message me and attach a save file, I should be able to determine whether this is a bug due to something in your game. (Not that it is your fault, just that perhaps some sequence of choices that we did not encounter during testing may have caused it.)

This event has worked in all of our testing (including a test run I went through yesterday), so I don't know why this would be occurring.

Thanks
This

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight I'm playing through using different options and Becca had her 1st sex experience with Tyler but the stats show that she is still a virgin?

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Surprise & Delight I'm playing through using different options and Becca had her 1st sex experience with Tyler but the stats show that she is still a virgin?
Was doing a test run this week and came across the same thing. It's something that I will be taking care of. (Probably just suppress that path until she loses her virginity otherwise.)

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes