mcv

Apr 30, 2017
You aren't supposed to know that you have to wake up at a certain time to trigger a scene. You discover the scene if you wake up to go to work. If you put yourself into the mindset of the main character, almost all of the scenes should be easily discoverable. That's the attempt anyway. Whether or not I have been successful is subjective.

I have tried to think of ways to create a calendar that will track events but it has seemed to complicated to accomplish earlier. Now that I have a lot more experience being creative with the coding capablities, I will try to revisit the task. It won't be ready for the next update but maybe in the future.
I understand it's probably complicated, just speaking from a user PoV : nothing is more frustrating than missing out on content.

The exemple of waking up on wenesday is a good one : at the time, I was working at the bar, which opens at noon => had the alarm set to 10 = never saw the invite.

Not sure I understand what you mean. If you are getting the bathroom sex scene, that's the event. There isn't anything else past that.
My bad, the "tips" updated after coming back from the club so I thought I didn't complete it.

I have another one I can't seem to trigger : "I finally thought of a dare for Abby! I should call her tonight and go to Dirty Bones!"
I keep calling (not texting) but she never answers. Specific time/day/place/outfit to trigger ?
Thx a lot \o/

Edit : it finally triggered after 10, after coming back from the bar.

Prozac34

May 5, 2020
As of V0.10 Game content is currently 55 gifs, 217 jpegs

Its a bit text heavy for me but I'm not much of a reader, the writing is good though.
Haven't found any bugs
Could do with more guidance/objectives - the games fairly empty at the moment so finding content can be hard
Specific locations need specific outfits - this annoys me. If I have the outfit just put me in it don't make me go home and change
Played for over an hour and found f*ck all content, this has promise but give it a few months at least.

I haven't found the content yet but there are stats for:
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Prostitution
SubDom
Bisexuality

Console Commands / Cheats

Player stuff
SugarCube.State.variables.Money

SugarCube.State.variables.Arousal
SugarCube.State.variables.Energy
SugarCube.State.variables.InhibitionMinimum
SugarCube.State.variables.Inhibition
SugarCube.State.variables.CorruptionMaximum
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.Romance

Partner stats

SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyAttraction
SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyFriendship

replace Bobby with any of these names
Alex
Cassidy
James
Jim
Scott
Shaun

Afew of them aren't gender specific so there may be lesbian content

cheats not working

• Haha
Reactions: mario59

Pitcock69

Nov 8, 2019
So much content but so hard to discover most of it. The dev should rethink the unlocking of the events and make the game easier, not so grindy like the rent or loan to Dad which I can't trigger to fuck with Shaun if I have no money.
The inhibition is 500 MAN! WTF!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So much content but so hard to discover most of it. The dev should rethink the unlocking of the events and make the game easier, not so grindy like the rent or loan to Dad which I can't trigger to fuck with Shaun if I have no money.
The inhibition is 500 MAN! WTF!
The inhibition being at 500 is understanable your "starting over" and kinda swore off sex. when it come to the rent and loan are you saying that they are not triggering if so share you save. you are not the first i seen saying something about the rent

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry for asking again but im kinda stuck, after the dinner at Spencer with the client, i spend 2 weeks working and sleeping and nothing else happened, im at december 5 right now, its normal? I dont really remember if a received a call from jazminn after that but on the tab "Just the tip" there is no clue about that

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Why can't I get another club invite from Shawn? I already went with him the first time and now he doesn't ask me anymore. Here's my save.
think that is a oopsy (i diddnt get a 2nd invite iether)
On the Save file, it looks like you missed the Halloween party. If your first visit to the club was before Halloween, this would explain it. You got the invite and you bought the costume and then you just skipped the party.

Basically the way it happens is that every event has a "trigger" that puts that event on the schedule. Part of this marks the night as "busy" so that multiple events aren't scheduled for the same night. Otherwise, game paths would very quickly all be broken. Starting the event then turns off the busy tag for that night. Unfortunately, if you skip an event after triggering it, the busy tag never turns off and other events won't trigger correctly.

So if you don't go with Bobby and Shaun to the Halloween party, it will mess up future Saturday night events, like going to the club.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Sorry for asking again but im kinda stuck, after the dinner at Spencer with the client, i spend 2 weeks working and sleeping and nothing else happened, im at december 5 right now, its normal? I dont really remember if a received a call from jazminn after that but on the tab "Just the tip" there is no clue about that
I will work on a better tip there. Unfortunately, I can't answer because I don't know if there's a problem. What should happen after dinner is Jasmine will call and give you a choice. If you choose to continue on this path, then you will receive further communication about the next date. You don't remember if you received the call or not?

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I will work on a better tip there. Unfortunately, I can't answer because I don't know if there's a problem. What should happen after dinner is Jasmine will call and give you a choice. If you choose to continue on this path, then you will receive further communication about the next date. You don't remember if you received the call or not?
Im pretty sure i did at some point, but i dont really remember what to do now...

Eitherway the game is great, great work until now :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
The inhibition always resets back to 500, no matter what action I take, is this a bug or is this something that should happen until I trigger some specific game event that allows me to lower it?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
On the Save file, it looks like you missed the Halloween party. If your first visit to the club was before Halloween, this would explain it. You got the invite and you bought the costume and then you just skipped the party.

Basically the way it happens is that every event has a "trigger" that puts that event on the schedule. Part of this marks the night as "busy" so that multiple events aren't scheduled for the same night. Otherwise, game paths would very quickly all be broken. Starting the event then turns off the busy tag for that night. Unfortunately, if you skip an event after triggering it, the busy tag never turns off and other events won't trigger correctly.

So if you don't go with Bobby and Shaun to the Halloween party, it will mess up future Saturday night events, like going to the club.
i went to the party but i didnt blow superman

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i went to the party but i didnt blow superman
Best sentence ever written lol

But seriously. That shouldn't affect it. The "busy" tag is turned off when you leave for the party, so nothing you do after you get there makes a difference.

I am thinking that I might move turning the tag on from the invitation scene to buying the costume, so that the player has to take a specific action before it sets. This might at least decrease the number of players who accidentally miss the party.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes