Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Got shaun to invite for the club on wednesday morning, but it doesnt trigger on the sathurday night of the same week?
You have to be wearing either a little black dress or a mini-dress that you buy at the boutique Uptown. Once you put it on, you can meet him in the Living Room around 8pm and it will start automatically.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Generally for these types of games, conditions should not be overly obscure or specific. I'd suggest erring towards the idea that players will have a more difficult time finding things than you think, and then erring again in the same direction, to arrive somewhere near base truth.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
He will invite you to the Club when you wake up on a Wednesday morning, as long as you don't already have plans on the following Saturday. You also have to wake up in your Bedroom between 6am and 9am. So if you are not going to sleep in your bed or if your alarm is set for after 9am, you will break the trigger.
Won't trigger for me. I think it's because Sarah has plans with devilish dad on Saturday already, except that even never triggers despite wearing the little black dress and visiting Spencer's at 30 minute intervals all day Sat. Or maybe it's being blocked by Jasmyn which hasn't triggered after Steve. I dunno. Feels busted.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Won't trigger for me. I think it's because Sarah has plans with devilish dad on Saturday already, except that even never triggers despite wearing the little black dress and visiting Spencer's at 30 minute intervals all day Sat. Or maybe it's being blocked by Jasmyn which hasn't triggered after Steve. I dunno. Feels busted.
If you want to send me a save file I will take a look.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
In the Save file, your date at Spencer's with Devilish Dad is scheduled for Friday, not Saturday. (See the 3rd box in the Devilish Dad section of "Just the Tip..."). You should meet him there between 6pm and 8pm.

Your Saturday is tied up because you skipped the Halloween party. I turned off the hold on Saturday so Shaun will invite you the next Wednesday.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Training in the Gym is not necessary for the Club (though it will generally improve your relationship). If you have kissed him in the kitchen late night after he gets home from the club, this is enough.

He will invite you to the Club when you wake up on a Wednesday morning, as long as you don't already have plans on the following Saturday. You also have to wake up in your Bedroom between 6am and 9am. So if you are not going to sleep in your bed or if your alarm is set for after 9am, you will break the trigger.
Thx for the answer. That's actually my main issue with the game : love the story, scenes, writing, but the event tracking is absolutely horrible : How are we supposed to know we have to wake up between 7 and 9 on wenesdays to trigger something, or not to forget to be in the livingroom at 8 on a specific day, etc... ?

We need a calendar or event reminder on the left sidebar that reminds us what "can" happen today, or at the very least, something a bit more specific in "just the tip".

It is really frustrating to not know how to trigger stuff, especially since some events are tied to specific dates (I've never triggered halloween because I always forget about it and when I do, I'm already several days past it and no save nearby).

Aside from this, thanks for a great game !

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes