Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Google translator

I don't understand the wardrobe. I wear one outfit but then it's another outfit. I bought clothes at the store and they didn't even appear in the wardrobe.
If you are looking at the pictures, they are just sample pictures, not exact images of the specific clothes.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you are looking at the pictures, they are just sample pictures, not exact images of the specific clothes.
the tube top seems to be broken we can buy it but it dont go into the wardrobe i looked in the save data and it is set back to false so i set it to true loaded up the save and it was automatically set itself back to false
"cig": 20,
"cof": 137,
"chpmkp": 159,
"cs": {
"crop": true,
"heels": true,
"minidr": true,
"minisk": true,
"tank": true,
"tube": false,
"yoga": true

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I get this when camming :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, that's weird. I have tested this repeatedly (probably several 100s of cam shows) in recent weeks and never received any errors but I see what you are saying. It definitely looks like it's missing a closing bracket. I will take a look at this as I am testing for the new update over the next few days.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
the tube top seems to be broken we can buy it but it dont go into the wardrobe i looked in the save data and it is set back to false so i set it to true loaded up the save and it was automatically set itself back to false
"cig": 20,
"cof": 137,
"chpmkp": 159,
"cs": {
"crop": true,
"heels": true,
"minidr": true,
"minisk": true,
"tank": true,
"tube": false,
"yoga": true
I think you might have ghosts. There are only three places where the tube top is even called: the initialization (where everything is set to false), buying it (that sets it to true), and the wardrobe (that checks if it is true). There isn't any code anywhere that ever sets it to false other that first initialization --- and the code that does that is no different for any of those "cs" items.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
I also found a pb in the wardrobe

I cleared set 1, and re-did it without underwear, just crop top, mini skirt & wedgies, when I wear it, it adds panties & bralette !

But, if I put on the elements 1 by 1, not using a set, it's ok.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I think you might have ghosts. There are only three places where the tube top is even called: the initialization (where everything is set to false), buying it (that sets it to true), and the wardrobe (that checks if it is true). There isn't any code anywhere that ever sets it to false other that first initialization --- and the code that does that is no different for any of those "cs" items.
odd cause as of this update its a fresh install and i didnt console cheat or doctor the save (side note it never went into the wardrobe even in the last version) but its not a big deal to me anyhow

• Thinking Face

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I also found a pb in the wardrobe

I cleared set 1, and re-did it without underwear, just crop top, mini skirt & wedgies, when I wear it, it adds panties & bralette !

But, if I put on the elements 1 by 1, not using a set, it's ok.
You're the second person to mention this recently. I think I know what might be happening, I will try to fix the issue before the next update.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
odd cause as of this update its a fresh install and i didnt console cheat or doctor the save (side note it never went into the wardrobe even in the last version) but its not a big deal to me anyhow
I just went into a fresh game and checked this. There were a couple of little things with the images/store that I had missed (and fixed here) but when I bought the tube top and went home, it was in the wardrobe the way it was supposed to be. Not sure why it wouldn't work properly. The code for this is very simple and straightforward so I don't see where an erroreven has room to come in. :unsure:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I just went into a fresh game and checked this. There were a couple of little things with the images/store that I had missed (and fixed here) but when I bought the tube top and went home, it was in the wardrobe the way it was supposed to be. Not sure why it wouldn't work properly. The code for this is very simple and straightforward so I don't see where an erroreven has room to come in. :unsure:
w/e was going on with the copy i have i think i fixed it (i made a save while in the wardrobe then went to saveditonline went to tubetop put it back to true then loaded it again then it was there) made a outfit bout to make a save and relaod and see if it stays (EDIT It stays)

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I keep grinding away at waitressing but almost no events happen. Met the dude who gave me a card and the boss has the same erection scene every so often. What am I doing wrong and is this the best job? Aka most content?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I keep grinding away at waitressing but almost no events happen. Met the dude who gave me a card and the boss has the same erection scene every so often. What am I doing wrong and is this the best job? Aka most content?
Go home and call the guy. Keep working there until you go out on a date with him. Then you can quit and get a different job, because that is all the content there at this point. The two waitress jobs (diner or bar) are the best to start with because you get tips every shift instead of running out of money before payday.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Go home and call the guy. Keep working there until you go out on a date with him. Then you can quit and get a different job, because that is all the content there at this point. The two waitress jobs (diner or bar) are the best to start with because you get tips every shift instead of running out of money before payday.
i forgot has the "band guy" gig been implemented yet or is it still WIP

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes