Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Found a bug: if you somehow regain inhibition while in the bathroom without underwear, you can't get out.
That's less a bug and more an unfortunate consequence of the code working the way it's supposed to. I think I can write a workaround that would prevent it. It is particularly rare, though, as it should only happen if you are right on the threshold and then either masturbate or sober up (or both) while you are in there, which should be the only ways you can raise your Inhibition. Until I get it fixed I would just recommend not bringing your Inhibition down while you're in there unless you have safely low Inhibition.

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
That's less a bug and more an unfortunate consequence of the code working the way it's supposed to. I think I can write a workaround that would prevent it. It is particularly rare, though, as it should only happen if you are right on the threshold and then either masturbate or sober up (or both) while you are in there, which should be the only ways you can raise your Inhibition. Until I get it fixed I would just recommend not bringing your Inhibition down while you're in there unless you have safely low Inhibition.
Or you can leave it us it is. Just and a check if she is alone in Apartment so she can run to her room and get dressed. If she isn't alone she can call one of the roommates to brink her clothes from her room :p
Btw is there any event tide with Tyler when he work with Becca and the font is Bold?

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
IDK maybe its not ingame yet
There's nothing to be done with the flyer, but the Band Guy will come back to the Record Store a second time and invite you to a concert at Dirty Bones. The concert is only a small scene and that's the end of the path rn. This was one of the paths that was originally planned when I had a partner writing the game, before I started the other one. Now that I am doing both by myself, this path may end up being abandoned (and possibly removed) or just much shorter than was originally planned. I do want there to be a realistic end point so that all paths can be wrapped up in the next year or so and the game will be completed, so I am prioritizing the paths that my Patrons prefer first, and we'll see what happens after that.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Btw is there any event tide with Tyler when he work with Becca and the font is Bold?
Yup, the path with Tyler progresses whether you work there or not, inserted randomly among the other work scenes when you work there, and inserted randomly into drinking scenes if you don't. (IIRC) the final scene only appears once per game though, and the scene is different whether you work there or don't work there. So if you reach that last scene while working there, you'll never see the alternative scene when you don't, and vice versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is another path that may just stay as is without any further development, in pursuit of being able to actually finish the game in this lifetime. ;)

Reactions: Skyllah

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Yup, the path with Tyler progresses whether you work there or not, inserted randomly among the other work scenes when you work there, and inserted randomly into drinking scenes if you don't. (IIRC) the final scene only appears once per game though, and the scene is different whether you work there or don't work there. So if you reach that last scene while working there, you'll never see the alternative scene when you don't, and vice versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is another path that may just stay as is without any further development, in pursuit of being able to actually finish the game in this lifetime. ;)
the event(work there or not) is repeatable?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
There's nothing to be done with the flyer, but the Band Guy will come back to the Record Store a second time and invite you to a concert at Dirty Bones. The concert is only a small scene and that's the end of the path rn. This was one of the paths that was originally planned when I had a partner writing the game, before I started the other one. Now that I am doing both by myself, this path may end up being abandoned (and possibly removed) or just much shorter than was originally planned. I do want there to be a realistic end point so that all paths can be wrapped up in the next year or so and the game will be completed, so I am prioritizing the paths that my Patrons prefer first, and we'll see what happens after that.
if i knew how to use twine/sugarqube/python and all that i could come up with something, but i only know how to "dirty" edit

2.80 star(s) 30 Votes