AlexJones99

Jan 20, 2021
Why doesn't Shaun wanna invite me to the club again? I'm playing version 0.8.1 but he still doesn't want to invite me my alarm is at 6.00am. I already went with the club with him at the first invitation.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
Not sure why your browser starts a full media player plugin for every single video, though. Neither Chrome nor Edge do that in my testing. It's probably a local setting.
"full media player plugin" doesnt mean a completely separate window with a media player. it means one instance of some extensional software. when my tablet runs out of memory, i can see several blocks with running videos and a bunch of blocks of the same plugin failed to start (empty frame with play button). images (even webp) are processed differently. a bit. at least it is much more difficult to break image loading. it depends less on the browser and more on the hardware.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
"full media player plugin" doesnt mean a completely separate window with a media player. it means one instance of some extensional software. when my tablet runs out of memory, i can see several blocks with running videos and a bunch of blocks of the same plugin failed to start (empty frame with play button). images (even webp) are processed differently. a bit. at least it is much more difficult to break image loading. it depends less on the browser and more on the hardware.
I tried both gifs and webps in earlier versions of the game. The game file was waayyy too big, even with a fraction of the current media.

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
I've two issues with my progess in this game.
1. I'm unable to start Develish Dad quest. I think the issue is, after calling and hanging up on Mr Jones, I quit my job at bar where Mr jones was supposed to meet me. I tried by taking job again at the bar but its not working.
2. I'm unable to unlock anal. I tried small dildo anal sex at least 10-15 times.

I'm attaching my save if anyone can help fix this issue.

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
I've two issues with my progess in this game.
1. I'm unable to start Develish Dad quest. I think the issue is, after calling and hanging up on Mr Jones, I quit my job at bar where Mr jones was supposed to meet me. I tried by taking job again at the bar but its not working.
2. I'm unable to unlock anal. I tried small dildo anal sex at least 10-15 times.

I'm attaching my save if anyone can help fix this issue.
Develish Dad quest start at Dinner Job. You must work there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have unlock anal...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
2.80 star(s) 30 Votes