Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
even if "becca" can freely walk into the living room naked, she can't walk out of the bathroom naked.
Not if you go into the bathroom clothed. If you go in clothed, you have to come out clothed. But if you go in naked, you can leave naked. This would otherwise cause too many issues with the wardrobe code.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
Not if you go into the bathroom clothed. If you go in clothed, you have to come out clothed. But if you go in naked, you can leave naked. This would otherwise cause too many issues with the wardrobe code.
yeah. but it says something like "i can go out this way". and the game could bring "becca" home naked during some quests, so the wardrobe code could work. anyway, the biggest issue with the code is the videos. browser starts a full media player plugin for every single video. so it might be better to convert everything to webp, if you like to put 10 videos on a single passage and dont like gifs. anyway, goodluck.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
yeah. but it says something like "i can go out this way". and the game could bring "becca" home naked during some quests, so the wardrobe code could work. anyway, the biggest issue with the code is the videos. browser starts a full media player plugin for every single video. so it might be better to convert everything to webp, if you like to put 10 videos on a single passage and dont like gifs. anyway, goodluck.
The game never brings her home naked. I just don't think anyone wants to literally undress her manually every single night. Some nights, she just takes her clothes off off-screen.

Not sure why your browser starts a full media player plugin for every single video, though. Neither Chrome nor Edge do that in my testing. It's probably a local setting.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
The game never brings her home naked. I just don't think anyone wants to literally undress her manually every single night. Some nights, she just takes her clothes off off-screen.

Not sure why your browser starts a full media player plugin for every single video, though. Neither Chrome nor Edge do that in my testing. It's probably a local setting.
the larger player is a local setting or they changed the size in the code (i have mine set to medium and larger text)

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone knows what time and day to trigger this event? I try when Shaun is at the gym but with no luck...

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 30 Votes