bamsayford

Formerly 'samhayford'
Apr 10, 2018
i love the build up to being naked around the house in this, would love to see it go even further. does anyone have any recommendations for non-RPGM games with that option, you make the choice to go naked and then it impacts how people react to you? it's my favorite thing but there's weirdly few.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i love the build up to being naked around the house in this, would love to see it go even further. does anyone have any recommendations for non-RPGM games with that option, you make the choice to go naked and then it impacts how people react to you? it's my favorite thing but there's weirdly few.
Also one of my favorite things . . . it really represents the slow lowering of inhibitions more than anything else.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Hello, how do I "work" earn money? Because I try to work, but I am not getting any money so I can´t go on...
Is it a bug?
Thx.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Hello again. Maybe it is written already here (but I miss it). Do exist some walkthrough? Because in TIPs I see several routes could be done, but I am stuck. I don´t know what to do more. I can were only tower, but I didn´t go far with none of my roommates. I did work in glory hole, I probably miss Halloween party (but I have costume)... Is there some guidance..like..reading books will increase something, should I reed all books. Should I watch all kind of web pages or only some? Do I have to masturbate to increase something or is enough to reed them? Is there something on park? In laundry? Like, more to do? Thx. :) But...even with my question, this game is nice, with nice character (choose pictures are perfect) and I like that is developing character (ok, work in gloryhole is big jump), but it is not like in other game, hello, I have enough point = fuck scene :D

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
At what point in the game do you become corrupt and are actually able to walk around outside your home, on the street, without any underwear underneath your clothes, or does it not work?

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
At what point in the game do you become corrupt and are actually able to walk around outside your home, on the street, without any underwear underneath your clothes, or does it not work?
I am not sure, for me it is right now and I have 96 corruption. I try it step by step and it help buy beer and drink it. But I can´t still go around home naked. But, anyway nothing bigger happened after :(

Edit: Somehow now I can walk naked in apartment. But, it didn´t help much. :D

Last edited:

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
I want to pay the rent to Bobby and get
Error: the passage "BobbyRoom" does not exist
and on the mobile phone in the contacts I get betweenguys and girls
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'm')

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I want to pay the rent to Bobby and get
Error: the passage "BobbyRoom" does not exist
and on the mobile phone in the contacts I get betweenguys and girls
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'm')
Thanks, I will take a look. Those errors hadn't come up in my testing.

2.80 star(s) 30 Votes