VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.54] [Blue Factory Games]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone have a fix/patch for the right-click? This is barely playable.

edit: actually solved it myself. Will be reverted in the next update if dev continues to keep this.

Last edited:

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Anyone have a fix/patch for the right-click? This is barely playable.

edit: actually solved it myself. Will be reverted in the next update if dev continues to keep this.
right click was changed in latest v0.55 release to normal renpy behavior

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi guys and galls.

Unfortunately, due to my job, I have to delay the release of v0.57.

As some of you know, I have a job that's not a regular 9-to-5 job. Last week, I managed to tie up v0.55 for release at the same time as my work schedule, and I hoped my subsequent weeks would be free to focus on the next update.

Well... The next week started, and I am still at work daily, and from the looks of it, I will be working until Saturday again, after which I'll have some free time to work on the game. So, I'm announcing a delay. As for how long this delay will be, I can't disclose that precisely, but considering the amount of work required for the next update and stuff I've finished, I think it will take a few days up to a week.

TLDR:
The delay is expected to be up to 7 days.
So v0.57 should release ~ between 11th of June and 16th of June.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
A friendly suggestion: Don't ever make the game open up an outgoing connection to the internet without it being a deliberate choice by the player/user. The auto-go to your patron at the end does NOT do you any favours. If i had any inclination to do so, I would have a lot LESS so after that.

Just like unskippable ads on youtube make people less than happy.

Do with this feedback what you wish. But people rarely like things being decided for them, without their input.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes