VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.59a] [Blue Factory Games]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Just finished the update, great start for the "true" NTR content !

The sneak peak scene was really good, and the other scene was very very good too, revealing a side for the two characters that I was afraid was lacking (it was a pain in the ass to find it for me tho lol, thankfully there is a gallery, however I think it's bugged because it's still show 29% text read, and it didn't unlocked the "other scene" that I had to chase).

I didn't really care about characters other than Talia, last update changed it (and that last scene :whistle: )

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Just finished the update, great start for the "true" NTR content !

The sneak peak scene was really good, and the other scene was very very good too, revealing a side for the two characters that I was afraid was lacking (it was a pain in the ass to find it for me tho lol, thankfully there is a gallery, however I think it's bugged because it's still show 29% text read, and it didn't unlocked the "other scene" that I had to chase).

I didn't really care about characters other than Talia, last update changed it (and that last scene :whistle: )
I think it shows you 29% because you loaded older save. I added tracking with gallery update which was very recently. 17th of june.

Reactions: Agglutinant

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hey man big fan of your game . Next public version ?
When next early access version comes out. Next EE version will be smaller one and i project for it to go live on 31st of this month but as life goes things might compel me to delay it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sanju pal

sinestro

Oct 8, 2017
any plan for gay/bisexual relation? i thought it would be interesting since one of the main branch of the story is swinging. Free-for-all kind of action.

r3dSk0rp10n

Sep 13, 2021
I'm having trouble unlocking these last two slots in the gallery anyone know how?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i got the 3rd one on the second row what i think i did was LIE when Thalia asked you if you're really from the house of Maven (i think it's the 3rd choice since the start of the game). Next choice Sylvia asks "Did you proposed it?" (to massage Thalia's feet) - i lied again and said Yes, next choice Henry asks if you love her and i think the answer doesn't matter, next choice while listening to her door doesn't matter, then in the kitchen at night while contemplating i chose "i find her fascinating", then "i admire her", "push her off" is next choice, then "servant" then next choice is "get closer" and there you have it.
basically what i did was save every choice and then try combos. unfortunately coulnd't get the scene in the bottom left, guess it's a single choice during the whole game throwing me off.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are swinging and ntr separate paths? Or is it all merged together? Because I love swinging but would like to avoid the cheating stuff.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Update !

✅ 4,6h -> 5h Gametime
✅ 50 -> 55 Events
✅ 12563 -> 15049 Lines of text
✅ 1041 -> 1354 Images
✅ 55 -> 84 Animations
✅ +NTR
✅ ??

This update also no longer auto-opens the Patreon site when a player reaches content's end.

Download via this thread or via my .

✅ 5h -> 5,2h Gametime
✅ 55 -> 58 Events
✅ 15049 -> 15497 Lines of text
✅ 1354 -> 1393 Images

v0.62 ETA: Middle of August 2024

taru

Apr 23, 2018
how dark are the scenes? nothing more annoying than not being able to see the scenes, and also will this ever have a gallery? I'm a bit lazy when it comes to playing separate paths and i feel like all ntr type games should have one. EDIT saw the comment bout the gallery

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how dark are the scenes? nothing more annoying than not being able to see the scenes, and also will this ever have a gallery? I'm a bit lazy when it comes to playing separate paths and i feel like all ntr type games should have one.
1. Pictures in this thread op show how game looks like.
2. There is already a gallery (since v0.57) in the game.

Reactions: taru

taru

Apr 23, 2018
1. Pictures in this thread op show how game looks like.
2. There is already a gallery (since v0.57) in the game.
thanks and also are lamps or lights in a room not a thing or something t at least get more light cause damn some or most of the scenes are darker than me lol

• Haha
Reactions: perkel666

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The animations (NTR) that are in the video folder are not in the game yet? I played the new version and it didn't last long, without any sex scenes. Or was it some wrong choice I made in the previous updates?

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
thanks and also are lamps or lights in a room not a thing or something t at least get more light cause damn some or most of the scenes are darker than me lol
Diagnosis: poor display
Cure: buy OLED TV

:ROFLMAO:

I grade my game not only on an OLED TV but also with HDR.

On a serious note. I am a fan of old cinema where darkness is used a lot. When I was designing the game i played a lot with renderer. At start everything was more or less well lit. But then one scene with Sylvia late in afternoon changed it. After that scene i found my stylistic choice for the game. This doesn't mean that every scene will be in low light conditions but in general game will be pretty "dark" in vein of old movies or early modern ones.

Reactions: Bonerhat and taru
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes