IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I believe NTR should be there in every game but that'll be depending upon your choices.

Like in the "Babysitter". You do wrong choices, you get cucked as easy as that.

Else the story becomes almost lame and linear, we'll know what's gonna happen at some point.

Although this story is different from others which is better.
Consequences for wrong choices don't have to be getting cucked. That's just, like, your fetish, man.

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
InNoNeedForLove-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If there is another dick, it will be from a beta male. There will be no humiliation for mc. And everything is optional.
But before I do that, I'll probably have to open a survey to get everyone's opinion.
OK, so I'm reading through all the form posts, to learn more about the game / story. And, after read through up to this post... I think I might have seen a short evolution of your previously repeated replies "of no NTR content will be in this project", to eventually...well, too this post.

Hmm...Being honest, this doesn't instill that this will be an NTR free title, considering how quickly and recently...sharing and other netorare'ish type content evolved in the conversations. And looks like it could be considered for future content.

Well, I (and I'm sure it's actually a we...) really hope, if ANY NTR'ish or even this type beta share :poop: is added, that it will be made a totally avoidable choice, for the player's to decide.
Regards.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Anyone remember Shinji from Waifu Academy? He's not an arrogant asshole, he's not a pervert and he's like really shy. He would be the only character type I would ever consider sharing an mcs LI with. Damn I felt sorry for that dude.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I mean, there is only one path to the full harem ending. The other path will be to be faithful to one person, or there will be someone missing in the harem, or you can't love anyone at all.
In short, you can choose the girls you like for your harem and eliminate the ones that are not your preference.
You will reach the ending of not loving anyone when the stat with the snowflake icon increases to the maximum.
Does the "full harem ending" include pimping your sister out to pathetic weasel Frank? Cause I'm not good with that...

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
While the game is fun, dev might want to rethink the points/stats system. Using Sofia's scene as an example, you need to keep "juggling" points to get a snowflake point and it seems counterintuitive to do that since mc can be a manwhore to everyone and suddenly finds himself unable to flirt/tease lol.

Moreover the system is kinda effy as i understand there is a hidden relationship point system as well, so the shown system, especially the last snowflake points are kinda needless?

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I got to page six in the thread before I saw it get brought up that swinging was suddenly added to the future tags, :poop:

Frog, meet scorpion.

So dev said no ntr and that the mc is going to be the only guy, then proceeds to add a swinging tag in future plans :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, shame really, and people wonder why anti-NTR fans have trouble trusting developers…

Nothing can be predicted. The story goes completely impromptu. I am suddenly horny with a certain situation, then I will do it. There are no pre-written scripts. :D
You, you’re the scorpion. The story is created by you, you are in full control. Your computer doesn’t put a gun to your head and force you to make anything. Everything can be predicted because you can just decide to keep your word and not make NTR in a game when you said it wouldn’t have it, you’re just a liar. Will bestiality, necrophilia, or scat show up suddenly? Will incest (which you said you don’t do) suddenly make an appearance? Probably not, cause those aren’t your kinks.

I told you, I do it for my own pleasure, I like everything done with emotion and inspiration. I don't treat the game as a product. It's nice to have other people like it, or pleases only me it's ok.
It isn’t about treating it as a product, it’s about keeping your word.

dev just said he's making the game on his free time and will add lots of kinks and will be avoidable so give him some slack please and let him be guys
It isn’t about him or her making the game he or she wants with the kinks he or she wants, it’s about him or her lying.

The moment you make something for use by others you need to consider them. You can still make what you want, but just don’t be a liar. This dev is. He or she said this game wouldn’t have other dicks, the dev said it wouldn’t have NTR. Then the dev added it. By definition, that makes him or her a liar. This post will likely be removed, cause heaven forbid someone be honest on this site in the hopes of informing others, but it’s true. If I go to a restaurant and the menu says omelet, and the chef says, yeah, I’ll make you an omelet, and then he brings me bowl of beef stew, that chef is a liar, I don’t give a shit if the chef suddenly thought beef stew would taste good, he said he was making one thing and then made something else. That makes him a liar. And it makes other chefs look bad. The whole reason for the NTR/anti-NTR divide being as mean spirited as it often is is because of stuff like this. Devs that lie, and people that stand up for them. People who don’t like NTR get ambushed by it all the time. And yes, swinging is a type of NTR, netorase, and it engenders the same types of feelings in many people. All the anti-NTR people want is honesty. It seems here it was too much to expect again.

Last edited:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I take in everyone's opinions every day. New ideas always come to me for creating games. If you care about the game and want me to enforce something, please keep commenting. And if my way of creating the game makes people uncomfortable, then allow me to apologize for causing that experience. The change makes me feel new and more interested in what I'm doing.

This content is free, so I hope I don't have to receive negative comments or harsh reviews. That makes me feel demotivated to continue.

But if what people want is for me to stop sharing my games, that's fine. Goodbye, and I won't see you again. I don't feel happy about this experience anymore.
Goodbye.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I take in everyone's opinions every day. New ideas always come to me for creating games. If you care about the game and want me to enforce something, please keep commenting. And if my way of creating the game makes people uncomfortable, then allow me to apologize for causing that experience. The change makes me feel new and more interested in what I'm doing.

This content is free, so I hope I don't have to receive negative comments or harsh reviews. That makes me feel demotivated to continue.

But if what people want is for me to stop sharing my games, that's fine. Goodbye, and I won't see you again. I don't feel happy about this experience anymore.
Goodbye.
I’m sure plenty of people don’t have an issue with the game how it is or the direction it is going in. No one, as far as I can tell, is trying to get you to stop making games, or give you a bad time. I can only speak for myself and say that the issue for me is that you gave your word. Then went back on it. Trying to make yourself a victim now isn’t a good way to handle things. I am sorry if anything I said made you feel bad, but when some one gives their word and then does the opposite that feels bad too. You could have found an audience and fans either way, I just want open and clear direction. Yes this is free here, but you shared it, you wanted others to play and enjoy it. Then you made promises to those players and potential fans and went back on them.

You don’t need to give up, just understand and as you move forward, either don’t make promises you can’t/won’t keep, or keep your promises in mind and maybe work on other things if you get inspired to do something you promised you wouldn’t do.

And if you haven’t added any sharing, swinging or other characters having sex scenes yet it isn’t too late to keep your word, and not have such scenes. And if you have them already you can either remove them and move forward keeping your promise in mind, or just be open that this is the direction the story is going from now on and you’ll be better about what you promise and then deliver from now on. But you may keep getting negative feedback from those people, who like me, started reading the thread with some excitement only to be surprised and then become upset when you changed direction on a whim. It destroys trust. Trust is hard to earn and even harder to earn back. But not necessarily impossible.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of In No Need For Love to v0.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Goodbye.
I personally look forward to this new development and always strive for developers to make the game they want and what inspires them instead of what other people urges them to do(especially not the cheepskates on here who don't pay for nothing). So I just wanna say I support you and there are plenty of people who like swinging or don't mind it, if it is optional (y)

That said, I must advice you to not state there will be no NTR if you aren't sure you won't add it. Its better to not make statements like this unless you are absolutely certain. In fact, I encourage you not even reply to questions like this because I know game development takes time and most devs don't have the whole game and its kinks/fetishes figured out from the beginning.

I know its tempting to tell people what they want to hear, but remember; nobody here has any right to demand you promise them anything. So its better not even respond to people asking if there will be NTR or not.

That way, you are not locking yourself to a path you might not want to follow and you prevent
all the rage if you do decide to add it. Sure some people will complain, but as long as you did not state there will not be NTR, they have no fair argument and their posts will be swiftly dealt with and removed if they shit on you for it.

Just my two cents. I'm very optimistic about this game and you can be sure there is a fanbase for the kinks your enjoy too. The fans who leaves the game now will easily be replaced by those who enjoy swinging and those who don't mind it will stay. Don't loose hope ;)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

- 223mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I personally look forward to this new development and always strive for developers to make the game they want and what inspires them instead of what other people urges them to do(especially not the cheepskates on here who don't pay for nothing). So I just wanna say I support you and there are plenty of people who like swinging or don't mind it, if it is optional (y)

That said, I must advice you to not state there will be no NTR if you aren't sure you won't add it. Its better to not make statements like this unless you are absolutely certain. In fact, I encourage you not even reply to questions like this because I know game development takes time and most devs don't have the whole game and its kinks/fetishes figured out from the beginning.

I know its tempting to tell people what they want to hear, but remember; nobody here has any right to demand you promise them anything. So its better not even respond to people asking if there will be NTR or not.

That way, you are not locking yourself to a path you might not want to follow and you prevent
all the rage if you do decide to add it. Sure some people will complain, but as long as you did not state there will not be NTR, they have no fair argument and their posts will be swiftly dealt with and removed if they shit on you for it.

Just my two cents. I'm very optimistic about this game and you can be sure there is a fanbase for the kinks your enjoy too. The fans who leaves the game now will easily be replaced by those who enjoy swinging and those who don't mind it will stay. Don't loose hope ;)
Thank you for your support. I think I'll focus on making the game instead of getting caught up in the conversations that bring down emotions here.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

By following your advice, it's pretty safe to say, that the amount of people willing to support devs will be significant lower. Many people did support devs, who did one thing, while promising the other won't happen and it still happend later. Same for devs who didn't say anything at all. These devs made people distrustful. If devs want support, especially financial, they should figure out, which fan-base(s) they want to attract before starting to ask for support. Otherwise it will almost always blow up in their own face. And in these cases, devs can only blame themself, IMO.

As for this game, never played it, so can't judge the content, but reading the comments from players and the dev, I'm not sure I want to. Still much success with your game, hakunak. May you find the supporters you seek.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
By following your advice, it's pretty safe to say, that the amount of people willing to support devs will be significant lower. Many people did support devs, who did one thing, while promising the other won't happen and it still happend later. Same for devs who didn't say anything at all. These devs made people distrustful. If devs want support, especially financial, they should figure out, which fan-base(s) they want to attract before starting to ask for support. Otherwise it will almost always blow up in their own face. And in these cases, devs can only blame themself, IMO.

As for this game, never played it, so can't judge the content, but reading the comments from players and the dev, I'm not sure I want to. Still much success with your game, hakunak. May you find the supporters you seek.
You know what lowers the amount of supporters? An unmotivated dev who feel forced to make a game in a way they don't want and thereby the quality of the game suffers and updates are slow until eventually the game gets abandoned. This happens all the fucking time.

A high quality game with NTR/swinging can garner massive amount of support, much more than a low-effort pure vanilla/harem game. Several games with optional content like that earn over 20K a month(Love&Sex, 4 elements trainer, Taffy.) Just to name a few. Also, she has stated several times she is doing this as a hobby, not for money. There is currently no aim to live off of this but only to make the games she wants.

I'm sure she have learned not to make statements she can't keep in the future, but you also knew all her other games were NTR games. Had it not been for their offhand remark that NTR wouldn't appear, it would have been expected sharing would find itself into this game at some point, even if she never said anything.

Once again, I am looking forward to where this game goes and wish dev the best with her creative vision (y)

Last edited:

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
I really enjoyed this game. I hope you continue this awesome endeavor. Some buddies and I are also working on a AVN as well. Hope all is well with ya and I can't wait to see the future of this game! :D Cheers!

Reactions: Kai jun

lililutun

Jul 16, 2023
It would be great to build a strong relationship with the girls and then share girlfriends with other less fortunate guys. The important thing is that the MC always owns the game.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes