NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
Yeep, that scenario you describe is more bearable, although i'm a softie, i don't like people who get humiliated outside a kinky-roleplay context, but some people are into "ruining something pure until it's disgusting to even to look at"
Understandable, i'm into "ruining something pure", but i prefer if it's through seduction and sexual discovery, not force or blackmail. The sharing route could be a wholesome swinging couple (which would be good for you i suppose, and to me too actually) or corruption of pure Anna (which would be good for me), but as of now it's neither.

• Angry
Reactions: sasha12q1

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would have loved the scene if Anna wanted it to happen
And if there was some romance
For example, the mc holding her hand and saying he loves her
And stuff like that

But for me personally it wasn't a sexy scene
I know other will disagree and that's okay we all have different ideas on what is sexy

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
We have also seen tons of games where girls are forced to have sex with arsehole mc's
Or other douchebags
And actually, games with romantic consensual sharing that don't devolve into cheating are pretty rare imo
We have tons of game where the mc is pathetic micropenis quickshot loser. Especially in Japan loves this sort of games. Such an impression they can't imagine about consensual swinging. Or the other extreme where all girls jump on mc`s wood. But I agree about true swinging and sharing games in a good way is very little.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
I still liked your game
Anna especially is hot
I just wasn't a fan of that scene

I respect the work you do
But people are always going to either criticize or talk about the things they both love and hate with a game
Its normal

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
There have always been and will always be dissatisfied. Love your game and story. I`am sure the others too, They just keep quiet and you may misunderstood that players have only bad experience. That not true. Please keep on update the good game on this site.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm sad to hear this and I hope you will reconsider. We are all human, and therefore have different preferences. Whats a turn on for some people is disgusting for others and vice versa. You will never be able to satisfy everyone, no matter how hard you try. My advice to you. Simply ignore those who are bitching about your game. I'm not a fan of the supernatural part of the story in your game, but I like that it's different from the majority of the games, and I like the NTR and prostitution part.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
We have also seen tons of games where girls are forced to have sex with arsehole mc's
Or other douchebags
Can you please link to some, because that's actually the kind of games I like and I have a VERY hard time finding them.

In most of the games, that has some kind of forced sex, the girls are going from normal girls refusing sex, to horny bimbos in like 4 clicks. And there are no sex scenes before they are horny bimbos.
I'll look forward to a link to a game where the girls stay reluctant no matter what they are forced to do.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Dont tell me another game I have been following is abandoned. Shit. You cant go through life with a thin skin.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can you please link to some, because that's actually the kind of games I like and I have a VERY hard time finding them.

In most of the games, that has some kind of forced sex, the girls are going from normal girls refusing sex, to horny bimbos in like 4 clicks. And there are no sex scenes before they are horny bimbos.
I'll look forward to a link to a game where the girls stay reluctant no matter what they are forced to do.
I didn't say they stayed reluctant the whole time
Just that a lot of games oh here are about a creepy mc using dirty tricks to fuck his family or other girls
Big brother for example
And honestly most games on this site are creepy arsehole mc's

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
This is not your fault. The actions and words of shitty stupid people is not your fault. Don't forget about the people that do enjoy your game like me and lots of other people. Please continue developing the game however you want to.

Daddynum1x

Jul 21, 2022
Man I really loved this game. I think you should reconsider. The game is amazing and there will be always some people who criticize ones work and u should probably ignore them. I hope u can continue doing work with this game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Way to fucking go and bullying a dev off the forum, seriously all you complainers need to get a fucking life and leave the NTR thread if it bothers you so much. Leave the dev alone and let her make the game the way she wants to.
This is an open forum people are allowed to say what they like and don't like about a game
And everyone was being pretty respectable I think
The dev was not being bullied no one was even talking to her

I have seen other devs go thru much worse and not leave
Criticism happens on the internet

In fact, I think most people who commented actually like the game
If we didn't, we wouldn't comment at all

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I didn't say they stayed reluctant the whole time
Just that a lot of games oh here are about a creepy mc using dirty tricks to fuck his family or other girls
Big brother for example
And honestly most games on this site are creepy arsehole mc's
I think you and I have a VERY different definition of what defines a creepy asshole MC, but we do agree that there are A LOT of incest games, and if those are the kind of games that has the asshole MC as per your definition, I do understand why I haven't been playing them. I deliberately avoids games where the MC has sex with a family member. I might consider games where 2 sisters have some lesbian content as part of a threesome with a none family member, but any other kind of incest is an instant path to the trash bin for the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you and I have a VERY different definition of what defines a creepy asshole MC, but we do agree that there are A LOT of incest games, and if those are the kind of games that has the asshole MC as per your definition, I do understand why I haven't been playing them. I deliberately avoids games where the MC has sex with a family member. I might consider games where 2 sisters have some lesbian content as part of a threesome with a none family member, but any other kind of incest is an instant path to the trash bin for the game.
I have played countless games where the mc does creepy stuff like spy on a woman in the shower
Which means i instanly close the game and leave
But you are right I have a very low tolerance when it comes to how an mc acts in these games

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I'm saddened to hear the news of you leaving. I love your art style and have been enjoying watching you grow as a Dev. Please send me update links as i would love to continue to watch the journey. The story was good so far.

Somethings to add to help you learn in life and as a dev. There are always going to be those that love and hate what you do. The main person you have to please yourself as when you look in the mirror and search your heart it really is the only person that matters other than the ones you love and love you. Remember there are a ton of great quotes but I think this is the best for this situation. It is not how many times you get knocked down or how hard. It is what you learned and how you get up, moving on and growing from the journey. Prove the ones wrong that did not believe or care and take faith in the ones that help and your own resolve. Failing is not an option.

I love your game and many others have also. We can just hear and see it in the forum here and I am sure on your patron. I have faith this will make you stronger and better. Don't leave the forum learn grow and try to better with the tags. and last of all F*** any and all haters, but do listen as what you may think maybe hate or harsh criticism can make you better at your craft and in life.

Hakunak I wish you the best of luck with your Life and Game!!! creating is a journey and you have to learn from all of it, the good and the bad or better said challenges. I think that sounds better!!!

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
As far as f95 standards go this thread has been very tame compared to other games that have done something similar. Had this been tagged as having ntr from the start at most id have asked if it would be avoidable and if not move on.l
As I've stated before. We are all humans and therefore have different preferences and different levels of abuse we would accept. That is probably why some people are masochists and others not, and some likes NTR, corruption, none consensual sex, sharing, cheating etc, while others don't

To say that this thread is very tame compared to others, and the dev. therefore should just accept it, is IMHO VERY disrespectful. If you don't like a game, why don't you write that in a calm matter and if the dev disagree, ditch the game and move on?

Unless you are willing to pay the dev for the time he/she spend developing a game designed for your preference, all you have a right to do, is to politely ask whether it's possible that the dev could/will change the game so it fits your preferences. You have absolutely NO right to demand it nor to bully the dev if he/she decides to change the game to something you don't like.

Please leave this thread and move on with your life.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Okay i get games can change, but it did not help when the dev said this:
View attachment 3022630
It is not the situation of life and death. You are not spending millions to sponsor this dev. They are not at all accountable to you unless you are maybe their top tier supporter. Stop being an a-grade a-hole. There are countless games which could cater to your fetish (especially those incest and harem ones). Press ignore and move on.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes