Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
No free roam so far. These past couple of updates (0.6D, E, F) just added possible future content (Futanari on female, Futanari on male; Sharing/Prostitution; Female route; Lesbian content; Vivian route). Only Vivian and Anna (MC's gf) show pregnancy (Anna's pregnancy is tied to NTR content as opposed to Vivian's so far). Most of the "weird" content involves Anna (Futaxfemale, Lesbian route, NTR, Female route (which shows NANA's prostitution/cam girl behaviour, who's the girl from the banner)). btw, futaxmale involves MC lolz

It involves Anna (MC's gf).
I played through the game I didn't stumble across futa. Any tips getting it? (Maybe I play too committed to Anna?)

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
I played through the game I didn't stumble across futa. Any tips getting it? (Maybe I play too committed to Anna?)
You don't get the routes per se, but you get the scenes from each route once you stay over at the party/skip the party.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
The Layover Land
The Hiatus Hotel
The Meanwhile Manor
The Downtime Duchy

ed.: i think the name of this game changed. all my wit...wasted...again...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Mixdrop is not safe for me... can somebody upload the "Walktrough" to a diffrent site?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InNoNeedForLove-0.6h
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In this game, you play as a handsome guy with psychic powers who can see and talk to ghosts. During your spiritual journey to help humanity, you will meet and connect with many people (and spirits). You are a man who always looks for casual relationships when it comes to love. Will you continue this lifestyle or try to find someone you truly love?
Let your true nature out. You meant to be surprised by the outcome.​
Love the game. :sneaky: I talk to ghosts when I drink my special tea. ;)

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
The visual sometimes look creepy(and no Im not talking about the ghost), like the head moving in a way that it it not supposed to. The translation is not exactly good, but not bad enough to cause an issue, I think. A lot of sex scenes, but they kinda feels like just filler.

The park ntr scene is hot, a bit ridiculous, but still hot. Some part of the game is actually quite funny, gave me a few good laugh.

Overall a fun game.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes