slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Okay i get games can change, but it did not help when the dev said this:
View attachment 3022630
IIRC, there was one account in particular being unnecessarily aggressive, but most of the NTR conversation was due to this exact reason. We all have preferences and kinks we like/dislike, so long as a dev is transparent from the start (not several updates in) there isn't an issue that I've seen.

I blame the mods for not being more aggressive towards users who bully others esepcially to devs. It is not that people are paying here to get these games.
This thread has been cleaned up several times with warnings issued by the mods.

That being said you will always experience some level of aggression regardless of which sector you work in. Gettting upset at what some schmupp on the Internet says not only gives them more incentive to continue, it also does nothing but harm you.

Is that to say bullying is acceptable? No, absolutely not. However, the only way you'll thrive as an adult is learning to let that shit go and engaging with people who genuinely care. It's difficult to do in the beginning but becomes much easier over time :)

Reactions: Golzd81

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
IIRC, there was one account in particular being unnecessarily aggressive, but most of the NTR conversation was due to this exact reason. We all have preferences and kinks we like/dislike, so long as a dev is transparent from the start (not several updates in) there isn't an issue that I've seen.

This thread has been cleaned up several times with warnings issued by the mods.

That being said you will always experience some level of aggression regardless of which sector you work in. Gettting upset at what some schmupp on the Internet says not only gives them more incentive to continue, it also does nothing but harm you.

Is that to say bullying is acceptable? No, absolutely not. However, the only way you'll thrive as an adult is learning to let that shit go and engaging with people who genuinely care. It's difficult to do in the beginning but becomes much easier over time :)
Very apt and mature response to my comment. Thanks

But, we are just looking from our perspective, what we can see on the forum. There is a whole lot of abuse that comes in private message form. Who knows what all kind of sh1t the dev may have taken.

At the end of the day, I agree that dev should ignore others and just listen to those who matter (supporters).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Very apt and mature response to my comment. Thanks

But, we are just looking from our perspective, what we can see on the forum. There is a whole lot of abuse that comes in private message form. Who knows what all kind of sh1t the dev may have taken.

At the end of the day, I agree that dev should ignore others and just listen to those who matter (supporters).
It's exhausting for sure. This dev is in the unfortunate position in that this story is a parallel to her real life which makes the criticisms hurt even more.

I honestly think her decision to abandon the game was the best choice for her personal health. Who's to say she won't return to finish the game as well once the conversation has completely died down?

Anyways, Hakunak - I wish you all the best! Take the time you need to process all the shit that happened here and pursue something that genuinely makes you happy.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.

Don't be discouraged but see it as positively that people are that much invested in YOUR STORY ;) . Take criticism as a good thing to learn from. Running away from problems won't solve anything. I don't want to get into ntr debate but you knew what you promised and what you delivered. It is your VN you can you what you want with it.

Take care of your health:D! Keep growing!
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Hakunak
Peace!

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Mindboggling to see that this developer has taken to heart even one single dribble of the entitled, self-important, self-serving drool that this pathetic mess of toothless pirates have spat at her from within this world-renowned grave of rational thinking and articulate debate!

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Mindboggling to see that this developer has taken to heart even one single dribble of the entitled, self-important, self-serving drool that this pathetic mess of toothless pirates have spat at her from within this world-renowned grave of rational thinking and articulate debate!
It happens, the dev was really active here compared to other devs and all it takes is one asshole to scorch earth. The dev mentioned that she was getting private messages too so we don't see those. Who knows what was said there. I hope admins can do something about this harassment because it causes shit like this to happen which is bad for the site overall.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Criticism should be allowed on every thread but coming to a thread to complain about a genre/tag should be automatically deleted and the user warned.

Imagine taking time out of your day to tell a game developer that you don't like his game genre. That's actually mind blowing. There are so many other games on this website that are not this genre...
2C8h.png

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Do not pay attention to malicious comments, that is only the opinion of those pathetic people who like to be locked in their own little world, they think that their opinion is the most valuable when it is only the sad comment of a pathetic being with racist tendencies and discriminatory, you continue with your project, Keep posting that this is the best way to shut them up, when they are ignored despite their attempts to make others feel bad, and if you are one of those who have nothing better to do than criticize others from the comfort of your home and you think that they won't know who you are, think again, you are on the internet, All it takes is a little effort to be able to investigate and thus reveal your real identity, home, family, etc.
My best wishes to you, game developer.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Criticism should be allowed on every thread but coming to a thread to complain about a genre/tag should be automatically deleted and the user warned.

Imagine taking time out of your day to tell a game developer that you don't like his game genre. That's actually mind blowing. There are so many other games on this website that are not this genre...
View attachment 3023951
Honestly, I'm not surprised after reading that she said ntr wasn't going to be added but then added it anyway
I saw a dev abandon his game after he did a poll about a rape scene people said would be ntr
(look up The Curse of Joy thread and see the shit show)

Obviously, no one should threaten a dev
Sending a threatening pm is stupid
I have just seen this type of thing so many times

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How do you get that scene? I didn't see any scene option like that.
It's when you take your girlfriend to the park.
But it will take you to pick 3 choices before you get to it...
(so Dev has really, really been very careful to not hurt anybody's feelings for being exposed to some other character to fuck your pixeled girlfriend ;) )

I know, very DANGEROUS, daring to take the NTR route in this game, I will burn in hell for that, and the NTR haters on this forum will probably track me down and beat me up in my own home behind my computer :geek:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So you think the dev. is stupid for not liking to be called retarded or for changing his/her mind about the direction of the game? I'm honestly lost for words.
No, I said people are stupid for sending devs a threatening pm
Who the hell does that
I never have and I never will

I read what I wrote
And I can see why you think I said the dev is stupid
I edited my post to be more clear

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
After your clarification I decided to delete my posts on this topic. I don't want to add to the anger.
It's all good
I should have worded my thoughts better
I see how people treat devs at times and it sucks
So, I should have been more clear with what I meant

Honestly, I'm going to be leaving this thread anyway
The game is over now so no point In me sticking around
I'm gonna miss Anna tho

Reactions: Daiju Fuma
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes