• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This thread sure did devolve into chaos...

On an entirely unrelated note: there seems to be some struggle with the translation into English as certain phrases feel awkward to read. This is more so an issue when using an AI translator as important context regarding how each language phrases certain sentences is usually just a literal translation. For an obvious example, search any German phrase and see how Google translates it into English.

That being said, at least the story is still understandable in this case despite some of the awkward translations. Thankfully, lewd content is great regardless of which language it's in.

Best of luck Hakunak on future development :) You're doing just fine for a brand new dev, so don't take the negative criticism of others too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Hakunak and MikeOG

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I'm surprised, there's a clear improvement in story and scenes compared to your other game i've played (Pretty Woman), glad to see your evolution as a dev Hakunak, i'm intrigued by the ntr in this, let's see how it goes in the next update...
Thank you. I have many problems that I can't solve. For example, after writing the code, I can't check for errors because I don't know English. The game won't be better with just alone me, but I'll try my best.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.5a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 250mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of In No Need For Love to v0.5a.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: gaimariy

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So... are there any sharing/swinging scenes with the new update? :)
I'm not sure if it can be called sharing, but the MC can hire a prostitute to have sex with a friend who is rather unskilled with girls, and at another time the MC talks to his "stepsister" (I think that she is something similar to it) to help him (I suppose you understand the type of help) with that same friend (although for now it has only been that, but I suppose it could happen later), the MC isn't in a romantic relationship with any of them. I'm not sure if the game has other scenes that can be NTR or sharing, but I remember of one or two other situations that can go for this direction (I'm pretty sure that any of them are real netorare but, maybe they are sharing), but I haven't try those paths (I have played only the paths that I suspected that they avoided the posibility of see a girl being fucked by other dude).

In any case, the MC actually only has a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, I haven't seen the MC have romantic feelings towards any other girl, (although I see potential in some), almost all of the girls are, for now, sex friends, prostitutes with whom he has a somewhat friendly relationship, and some others with whom the relationship is still not clear, but which may lead to something a little more romantic or sex friends. In the paht that I'm playing the MC has a friendly (not romantic) relationship with almost all the girls that appear in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not sure if it can be called sharing, but the MC can hire a prostitute to have sex with a friend who is rather unskilled with girls, and at another time the MC talks to his "stepsister" (I think that she is something similar to it) to help him (I suppose you understand the type of help) with that same friend (although for now it has only been that, but I suppose it could happen later), the MC isn't in a romantic relationship with any of them. I'm not sure if the game has other scenes that can be NTR or sharing, but I remember of one or two other situations that can go for this direction (I'm pretty sure that any of them are real netorare but, maybe they are sharing), but I haven't try those paths (I have played only the paths that I suspected that they avoided the posibility of see a girl being fucked by other dude).

In any case, the MC actually only has a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, I haven't seen the MC have romantic feelings towards any other girl, (although I see potential in some), almost all of the girls are, for now, sex friends, prostitutes with whom he has a somewhat friendly relationship, and some others with whom the relationship is still not clear, but which may lead to something a little more romantic or sex friends. In the paht that I'm playing the MC has a friendly (not romantic) relationship with almost all the girls that appear in the game.
Thank you for this pretty detailed answer!

Reactions: BlasKyau

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can you completely avoid certain characters in a playthrough? If, for example, I wanted no bovines on my screen, could I do that?

-edit: Cindy is goated, 60% of others are whales :cautious:

Last edited:

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
This looks a lot like Virt-a-mate. Would really appreciate it if someone know which software is used to create these models.

Daddynum1x

Jul 21, 2022
Man I like this game. Mc is true chad. All the girls around him is like sex friend to him..and girlfriend seems to be loyal and have great affection for mc which I am very surprised..and it's a netori type of game where u do the stealing..well there is 1 scene where u can whore ur gf out( avoidable) and she hated it..

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes