4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7_nob.jpg

Overview:
"In the arms of euphoria" is a dating simulator in a high school setting. The events take place in the graduating class of a special school. The hero will have to get to know his fellow students better, meet them, and win their love.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: Marvini - - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
At one of the parties at the end of last year, he ends up in the hospital with a drug overdose, and spends the whole summer in rehabilitation.
Then our hero returns to the boarding school with new strength and hopes.
Nonetheless, it's not difficult to find drugs at school, and he has always a hard time controlling his need to take drugs... lol

MC: "They want you, They want you as a new recruit..."

6 (34).jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InTheArmsOfEuphoria-0.32
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?
There are no interactions with these two girls at the moment. It's just that sometimes they can be seen together. In the future, their root can be skipped.

Reactions: battali0n

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Actually played it.

Too confusing. Plot is also weird, not to say that I didn't like anything.
Everybody likes or dates someone else or overshares and then you kiss them and then you get shown and told a lot of unnecessary stuff and there is a bug I guess that won't let me progress and ask for a date and then for the hint system is hard to tell whether or not is working ... all of this on a 7am to midnight time system (1h+ bottom) that you have to get used to, skipping all the useless repeatable classes (mandatory btw) and activities... Anyway
Some savage engrishkii moments as well, to top everything off, including some cyrillic script lines.

As of now from the hint list I don't know how to progress the 1st girl past a bugged event that keep repeating (the morning ask for date one), the 2nd one never moved from "..." (It doesn't say there are no more events so I suspect they are locked behind progress) and then there's the Ms. Olga one after one dude from your male dorms broke her window or something... If someone got there quote me.

Last edited:

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Actually played it.

Too confusing. Plot is also weird, not to say that I didn't like anything.
Everybody likes or dates someone else or overshares and then you kiss them and then you get shown and told a lot of unnecessary stuff and there is a bug I guess that won't let me progress and ask for a date and then for the hint system is hard to tell whether or not is working ... all of this on a 7am to midnight time system (1h+ bottom) that you have to get used to, skipping all the useless repeatable classes (mandatory btw) and activities... Anyway
Some savage engrishkii moments as well, to top everything off, including some cyrillic script lines.

As of now from the hint list I don't know how to progress the 1st girl past a bugged event that keep repeating (the morning ask for date one), the 2nd one never moved from "..." (It doesn't say there are no more events so I suspect they are locked behind progress) and then there's the Ms. Olga one after one dude from your male dorms broke her window or something... If someone got there quote me.
To continue the events with Ms Olga, you need to peek at her in the evening through the window of her apartment.
Events with Vika should progress if you spy on girls in the showers.
Problems with Cyrillic will be fixed in the next version.
In the current version, routs with Anya, Vika and Olga have been completed.

And thank you for your feedback about the game (y)

Nuria99

May 9, 2023
It's funny that each character has their own daily routine. And it can be tracked. I also liked that there are always different girls in the showers, depending on the time of day. And the most interesting thing is that you can sneak into the women's dormitory at night.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it's called boarding school but considering MC's story of being abandoned at birth...this place is more of an orphanage

ultimately like several people said: this game feels like everyone likes someone else who isn't MC, but still fuck MC for...reasons(Example: Vika who fucks with MC, doesn't like how society sees girls who fuck with lots of guys, but still asks MC to never tell anyone about their flings because she wants to actually date at the same time two other guys, meaning that while she wants to fucks around she also wants to date under false premises...which is quite the red flag...what if one of the other two guys or both of them, learn about each other and decide to stay away from her? I mean it's like saying that you're vegan but then secretly eating steaks until the people you told you're vegan find you while eating those steaks)

PS: Olga is ugly as hell, it's like Kim Kardashian without make-up...giant lips but the bags under he eyes make her look like a drug-addict who suffers from insomnia XD

Reactions: battali0n

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
it's called boarding school but considering MC's story of being abandoned at birth...this place is more of an orphanage

ultimately like several people said: this game feels like everyone likes someone else who isn't MC, but still fuck MC for...reasons(Example: Vika who fucks with MC, doesn't like how society sees girls who fuck with lots of guys, but still asks MC to never tell anyone about their flings because she wants to actually date at the same time two other guys, meaning that while she wants to fucks around she also wants to date under false premises...which is quite the red flag...what if one of the other two guys or both of them, learn about each other and decide to stay away from her? I mean it's like saying that you're vegan but then secretly eating steaks until the people you told you're vegan find you while eating those steaks)

PS: Olga is ugly as hell, it's like Kim Kardashian without make-up...giant lips but the bags under he eyes make her look like a drug-addict who suffers from insomnia XD
Thanks for the feedback)
Everything is much simpler. Vika likes several guys, and she wants to date each of them. She doesn't want anyone to know about her novels, because it is condemned by society. She is frank with the hero because they are close friends. She doesn't tell other guys that.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes