RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone describe how to actually get to the mountains I've already found the deep forest and I've explored the cave with Karin who is now nowhere to be found. The gate to the sinking zone isn't open, I've not done any h so that I can keep my levels I've just been exploring and completing Tsubakis tasks. Couldn't find a guide anywhere so I was wondering if anyone here could give me a hand
From the village, East, East, East, North, East, East, North.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
First of all use winrar to open the file and in options change the coding to JIS, unpack the game--> Download and install Locale emulator , right click on game exe. ->locale emulator run in Japanese.

Last edited:

upupleftright

Feb 11, 2021
Uploading a further translated copy of the game. I think most changes will be approved.

Link:

Changes:
Translated most of the missing menu elements, left in a few that either broke the game, or I couldn't find.
Translated a few sporadic pieces of dialogue or text that was originally missed, like the interaction with the mushroom vases, traps, etc.
Various typos and spacing inconsistencies.
Reduced the number of instances of text overflowing the game window.
Other shit I probably forgot.

Controversial dialogue changes:
Changed chastity belt to cock cage, as it fits the icon, theme of the scenes, and CGs better.
Changed "Ejaculation Management" to orgasm control/chastity respectively. The language seemed less awkward to me this way.
Changed some instances of ejaculation/semen to orgasm/cum in their respective proper noun/verb forms, as it felt natural.
Renamed "Sinking Zone" to "Sunken Place", as it feels more appropriately ominous.

Special thanks to Waisse for helping me get started.

The game still requires Japanese Locale.

Recommendations:
Magpie - Software full upscaling the game as it runs to a proper full screen experience. Works great.
Cheat yourself lots of experience and money if you get tired of the grind, it's a bit obnoxious.
View attachment 2509452 View attachment 2509454 View attachment 2509455
I don't mean to be too much of a bother, but does that link work anymore? I've tried using it and it doesn't seem to work

upupleftright

Feb 11, 2021
Uploading a further translated copy of the game. I think most changes will be approved.

Link:

Changes:
Translated most of the missing menu elements, left in a few that either broke the game, or I couldn't find.
Translated a few sporadic pieces of dialogue or text that was originally missed, like the interaction with the mushroom vases, traps, etc.
Various typos and spacing inconsistencies.
Reduced the number of instances of text overflowing the game window.
Other shit I probably forgot.

Controversial dialogue changes:
Changed chastity belt to cock cage, as it fits the icon, theme of the scenes, and CGs better.
Changed "Ejaculation Management" to orgasm control/chastity respectively. The language seemed less awkward to me this way.
Changed some instances of ejaculation/semen to orgasm/cum in their respective proper noun/verb forms, as it felt natural.
Renamed "Sinking Zone" to "Sunken Place", as it feels more appropriately ominous.

Special thanks to Waisse for helping me get started.

The game still requires Japanese Locale.

Recommendations:
Magpie - Software full upscaling the game as it runs to a proper full screen experience. Works great.
Cheat yourself lots of experience and money if you get tired of the grind, it's a bit obnoxious.
View attachment 2509452 View attachment 2509454 View attachment 2509455
Would it be possible to get a new download link for the new translation?

wafflewarlord

Jun 18, 2023
How do I go about finding the fifth hot spring? I'm trying to do the glasses girls quest and have only found the ones in the forest, cave ,swamp and mountain I have no idea where the last one could be
(I ended up figuring this out so no need to answer now)

Last edited:

Stanley823

Dec 6, 2023
i am a user on windows 11, downloaded the game and put it on mah desktop, has my locale set to japanese and all previous downloads removed, but the game just quits at the first paizuri scene due to an audio file being unfound. after checking, i found that the files were completely fine. anyone has an idea why this happened?

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Someone know where to drop snake tail pls?
The hydra that appears sometimes in the Deep Forest caves drops it.

i am a user on windows 11, downloaded the game and put it on mah desktop, has my locale set to japanese and all previous downloads removed, but the game just quits at the first paizuri scene due to an audio file being unfound. after checking, i found that the files were completely fine. anyone has an idea why this happened?
Try using Locale Emulator anyway even if your OS locale is set to japanese.

Also, if you've tried the download in the first post try Femdom Enjoyer's new translation to see if anything's different.

Stanley823

Dec 6, 2023
well, it says that the second paizuri sound effect is missing, and i didn't even use translations after i found out that the translated version was not working, but it still didn't work. its the demo ver. btw

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
I remember someone made a mobile version of the game, does anyone know where to download it?

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
I remember someone made a mobile version of the game, does anyone know where to download it?
you can play near every rpgmaker game with JoiPlay. its a luncher app and then you say in the app where the folder is on your phone. then you can simply start it. cheats and translator is in the app too if i remember correct

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes