2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Alright, well, I saw a new test version dropped and figured the fellas back here might want a peek So, here's a link~

> Mega Link For Modded Version < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.18 < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.16 <

Same deal as last time, I already implemented the mod so it should work simply by extracting and running the .exe. It's a test mode, saving/loading functions don't work yada yada. The important thing to note is how to choose between the Gargoyle and "Lustful Cocoon", which can be done by interacting with the Orb in the starting room after loading the save. I don't know how to read Kanji so, I tested it manually and Option 1 gave me Gargoyle, Option 2 gave me Gargoyle and Option 3 gave me the new enemy, the "Lustful Cocoon". I only tested each one once, so it might vary but I doubt it?

I included the Clean version of 1.18 AND 1.16 with a full save, which should work without issue!!! Please enjoy!
what mod exactly? I'm new to this game so just curious what this Mod brings over just the original.

Nekomamata

Mar 29, 2023
How does this compare to Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomi.
I find this game's animations excellent. The pixel art is fluid and good dang.
However the level design can be challenging for some people.

And to answer your question erm. Eris Dysnomi & Co have flat levels and are axed on combat. Here it goes up and down, you might come back to previous areas to unlock doors. There is a drop system I think..

The game isn't dead it's still going through update I didn't know :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
what mod exactly? I'm new to this game so just curious what this Mod brings over just the original.
The "mods" are just the enemies the Dev made and released later that when put into the base game it makes the game a test version which is not at all completable, basically just a linear set of rooms that lead to the new enemy in a boss chamber. The first enemy was a Gargoyle demon and the second was a flesh cocoon.

Reactions: ZX7H

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Instead of making a new game, he's gonna try to capitalize on the success of this one. Can't blame him, this game has a lot of potential. Personally I want x-ray and pregnancy but you can't have everything, I suppose.

Reactions: HOLD_

Jan 15, 2018
I downloaded the modded one, and the music is ultra loud and you can't turn it down, is that supposed to be normal?

Letterwhaito

Oct 28, 2023
Alright, well, I saw a new test version dropped and figured the fellas back here might want a peek So, here's a link~

> Mega Link For Modded Version < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.18 < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.16 <

Same deal as last time, I already implemented the mod so it should work simply by extracting and running the .exe. It's a test mode, saving/loading functions don't work yada yada. The important thing to note is how to choose between the Gargoyle and "Lustful Cocoon", which can be done by interacting with the Orb in the starting room after loading the save. I don't know how to read Kanji so, I tested it manually and Option 1 gave me Gargoyle, Option 2 gave me Gargoyle and Option 3 gave me the new enemy, the "Lustful Cocoon". I only tested each one once, so it might vary but I doubt it?

I included the Clean version of 1.18 AND 1.16 with a full save, which should work without issue!!! Please enjoy!
Here's an upload with both a clean version of 1.18 and a version of 1.18 with the Gargoyle DLC already applied.
THE DLC IS A TRIAL VERSION , so It seems having to replace the original PCK file got rid of the translation unfortunately. It also sees to have disabled saving/loading in game.

- Simply extract and run the .exe in the desired folder.

Mega
Sorry for bothering but the mega is down is there any other way of seeing the gargoyle?

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
Sorry for bothering but the mega is down is there any other way of seeing the gargoyle?
Don't worry, it's no bother at all. Sorry I never updated the old post and for the late reply but the in the newer post (or this link) works for me and this is the updated version that has the Pak file including both the Gargoyle and Lustful Cocoon. It's been a while since I launched it but I can't imagine why anything I said in the updated post about how to access either mob would be wrong but please do tell me if you run into any issues and I'll look into it. The default enemy on a fresh download should be the Gargoyle. I just did a test and progressed through the main rooms until the locked door opened (For me it was the 4th loop) and the default enemy I got in the locked chamber was the Gargoyle.

And I did notice that there was a newer test version released this month, however from what I could tell reading through the post on it's just map stuff and nothing of real substance yet so I'll be skipping this months version

Reactions: Letterwhaito

Letterwhaito

Oct 28, 2023
Don't worry, it's no bother at all. Sorry I never updated the old post and for the late reply but the Mega Link For Modded Version in the newer post (or this link) works for me and this is the updated version that has the Pak file including both the Gargoyle and Lustful Cocoon. It's been a while since I launched it but I can't imagine why anything I said in the updated post about how to access either mob would be wrong but please do tell me if you run into any issues and I'll look into it. The default enemy on a fresh download should be the Gargoyle. I just did a test and progressed through the main rooms until the locked door opened (For me it was the 4th loop) and the default enemy I got in the locked chamber was the Gargoyle.

And I did notice that there was a newer test version released this month, however from what I could tell reading through the post on it's just map stuff and nothing of real substance yet so I'll be skipping this months version
Thanks you so much for the reply! I did encounter the gargoyle after the 4th loop this time!

Reactions: C_Keystrokes

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
The new Test Version dropped and I am back yet again to deliver.

Before writing anything else, here's the to the version with the latest Goblin enemies added plus the other numerous changes for those who don't care to read further.

In order to get to the Goblin event you have to interact with the switch as usual.
Though, there are two menus this time.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 195940.png Screenshot 2024-06-25 195959.png
To my knowledge, the buttons work as follows;
1. Exit the Menu
2. Spawn Gargoyle at the end of the loop
3. Spawn Lustful Cocoon at the end of the loop
4. Next Menu
5. Previous Menu
6. Equip all Magic tools
7. Go outside (Once outside, head left until you can go up, this leads to goblins and eventually the event)
8. Enter the Prison (Gallery)

Additional Notes:

- If you want to adjust the volume of the music/menu's down, you have to adjust the Master Volume slider.

- In my brief testing the goblins don't work as intended when Nirvana has the pink cloud around her waist, making only the captor engage in the Ero scene. I'm not sure what the status is called but it's the one that makes enemies ignore Nirvana's shields and instant down her; This is removed automatically if you drink the potion that decreases her arousal and returns her to her neutral state. If you want multiple of the goblins to engage in the Ero Scene, they have to grab and break your shield naturally. Also, Nirvana can masturbate when aroused by holding down and pressing Z (Interact). I'm unsure if that was always present or not but something worth noting none the less.

- This seems to be a vastly more complete test version, as the dungeon loops include all enemy types in this version, instead of only the same three kinds. Notably, there's a Demon Orc right before the final door of each loop, though that could also be due to me running through each loop with the arousal state active. Additionally there's an animation 'fix', albeit brief and incredibly subtle, with the Demon Orc at the very start of the Ero scene.

- There are green gems that can drop out of the chests now and they're simply upgrade materials that when interacted with in your inventory you can consume them to upgrade whatever armor is currently equipped. When trying to up into rooms/doors in the background you now have to hold the button, so just be aware of that subtle change as well.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
The new Test Version dropped and I am back yet again to deliver.

Before writing anything else, here's the Mega to the version with the latest Goblin enemies added plus the other numerous changes for those who don't care to read further.

In order to get to the Goblin event you have to interact with the switch as usual.
Though, there are two menus this time.
View attachment 3771027 View attachment 3771028
To my knowledge, the buttons work as follows;
1. Exit the Menu
2. Spawn Gargoyle at the end of the loop
3. Spawn Lustful Cocoon at the end of the loop
4. Next Menu
5. Previous Menu
6. Equip all Magic tools
7. Go outside (Once outside, head left until you can go up, this leads to goblins and eventually the event)
8. Enter the Prison (Gallery)

Additional Notes:

- If you want to adjust the volume of the music/menu's down, you have to adjust the Master Volume slider.

- In my brief testing the goblins don't work as intended when Nirvana has the pink cloud around her waist, making only the captor engage in the Ero scene. I'm not sure what the status is called but it's the one that makes enemies ignore Nirvana's shields and instant down her; This is removed automatically if you drink the potion that decreases her arousal and returns her to her neutral state. If you want multiple of the goblins to engage in the Ero Scene, they have to grab and break your shield naturally. Also, Nirvana can masturbate when aroused by holding down and pressing Z (Interact). I'm unsure if that was always present or not but something worth noting none the less.

- This seems to be a vastly more complete test version, as the dungeon loops include all enemy types in this version, instead of only the same three kinds. Notably, there's a Demon Orc right before the final door of each loop, though that could also be due to me running through each loop with the arousal state active. Additionally there's an animation 'fix', albeit brief and incredibly subtle, with the Demon Orc at the very start of the Ero scene.

- There are green gems that can drop out of the chests now and they're simply upgrade materials that when interacted with in your inventory you can consume them to upgrade whatever armor is currently equipped. When trying to up into rooms/doors in the background you now have to hold the button, so just be aware of that subtle change as well.
Not sure is this is new but there is a gem that cost 5000G that induce hypnosis onto the character. Use it only when she is aroused. if not When hypnotized and aroused, I think randomly your character is forced to walk and the moment she sees an enemy, will start masturbating. This hypnotism also disables the "hold C" to break and requires you to mash C to get out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a few bugs regarding the text box in the main room with the alter and the seller. There is another bug with the slow motion on break where it keeps the slow motion even after going back to the menu with F9.

Last edited:

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Not sure is this is new but there is a gem that cost 5000G that induce hypnosis onto the character. Use it only when she is aroused. if not When hypnotized and aroused, I think randomly your character is forced to walk and the moment she sees an enemy, will start masturbating. This hypnotism also disables the "hold C" to break and requires you to mash C to get out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a few bugs regarding the text box in the main room with the alter and the seller. There is another bug with the slow motion on break where it keeps the slow motion even after going back to the menu with F9.
Where do you buy the gem, what does it look like and what is it called?

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
Where do you buy the gem, what does it look like and what is it called?
When talking to the Horned Girl you can press V to roll for items, costing 1000g per roll. Each time you press V it just rerolls and keeps cycling. This doesn't affect her main shop, mind you, you can simply exit the menu and talk to her again to see her base items again. The stone that causes the hypnotized state is the one highlighted in the image, I have no idea what it's called due to being Kanji but it looks like a little pink diamond and can come in a few different star rarities.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 072849.png

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
here's something you can waste your day on
how do i get here?
there's a switch on bottom red circle but platform moves too fast to hop on it
area is close to the cave exit
Sexual_Sealing_Dungeon_Eronest_sZAQFs0PO9.png

Mar 1, 2020
here's something you can waste your day on
how do i get here?
there's a switch on bottom red circle but platform moves too fast to hop on it
area is close to the cave exit
View attachment 3834829
For this type of situation, here's my 2cents and an exploit: Game resets double-jump after load.
Jump as high as you can > open save menu and save > load and press jump (about when load bar dissapears I'd say, you do you) > you should be ~1m higher from previous save, save again > loop
I didn't do it for that platform in particular, my guess it's just a trap with monsters and the platform moves into the wall to drop them. I did try exploit to get from early area up the shaft to late area, turned out its one-way only.

Reactions: Xenon-San
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes