• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I like what I have seen so far but I think I am now stuck in an endless loop. Not sure what I need to do to get out of it. I think a walkthrough would be very helpful for this game.
A walkthrough is available as a benefit to my Patrons.

What do you mean by an "endless loop" though? The game is partly open world, so even if you have reached the end of storyline content, you will be allowed to continue repeating some repeatable content. The best way to check is to look at the "Just the Tip" page (in the sidebar) to see if there are any other scenes that you have missed. If they are not available, it should say that they are not available.

If you describe what is happening, maybe I can help.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I probably ruined my save somehow, i don't know how but when I restarted the game and played again with the fresh save, i did not get same error.
Have you started the old save in the new version? After that, you restarted the game and the error disappeared?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
tamercihan1
By the way, in the future, if you send error logs to the author, please open it completely, you even have a button there for this case. Because it will help the developer to better understand the essence of the error and fix it faster.

P.S
This is not a reproach, but the usual useful advice for communicating with the game developer about errors in the game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I probably ruined my save somehow, i don't know how but when I restarted the game and played again with the fresh save, i did not get same error.
OK, as long as it is working fine now, that's good. If you run across any other errors, please also feel free to DM me directly.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
In Their Own Hands, v. 0.1.3α (Announcement)
An hour ago
Patrons $5 and up: Click here to download the game
At long last, I present the alpha release of version 0.1.3 of In Their Own Hands. I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience in getting this out. I believe that you will enjoy the new content. As usual, starting from the beginning offers the best opportunity to experience the game as it is evolving, but your previous saved games should still work. I don't believe that this update has broken anything fundamental, but if you encounter any problems, just begin again. Please send me a direct message if you discover any errors.
The final public release will be one week from today. The Walkthrough will be released to Patrons at $9 and up before then. If I have time to do so, I may be able to add one or two more short scenes to wrap up this particular arc, but no promises. If I don't get them finished by the public release of version 0.1.3, I am also considering putting out a very short version 0.1.4 later this May, with just the missing scenes.
First, I focused on the lack of content that comes every weekend. I have added an optional activity that will help with that weakness: a visit to the Beach! As you know "Jenny" has a special connection to the Beach and swimming, which goes even beyond the normal sexiness of the sun, the sea, and all that skin. The first visit will happen automatically Saturday morning and become optional to repeat every Saturday morning. There are currently two basic repeatable scenes, but future updates will build this into a much more exciting progression of events. By design, the base content is not dependent on the relationship type, so it will develop into a repeatable and "foundation" activity to launch other events for the couple.
Second, the March polls selected Cuckold content with "Christian's" boss Richard. This is honestly the path that cause a little bit of burnout last month. Not because I didn't know how to get to the desired end, but because I had too many ideas and got overwhelmed. This month, I was able to recover from the issues and build toward what I had originally envisioned for the path. It consists of several scenes that will play out, interweaving with a different work-related path. I was not able to make it all the way to the "pay-off" in this update but this will be the main goal of the next update I mentioned above. If I am not able to finish in May, it will be completed in the next full update, in addition to the poll results, not instead of.
This path also utilizes a Phone function that I have now put into place: the Gallery. The Gallery will allow you to view any photos or videos that anyone sends you.
Related to this path is another path involving "Christian" at work. In this update, he will find himself spending a lot more time working with Beth. What will "Jenny" do? Right now, a selection of random standard activities (some of which will help to progress other storylines) but some bigger events will be added in future updates. This path also includes a repeatable sex scene involving "Jenny."
Finally, I have continued to refine the story. As with every update, I have made some small text edits and statistical changes so that the story elements integrate seamlessly. I have also added a new adjustment that will affect the "Respect" statistic. I also slightly adjusted the timing on a few earlier events. And every update requires making sure that new events get reflected in the "Just the Tip" scene guide and show progress even when the wife's pov is turned off.
On the administrative front, I also wanted to let you all know that I have switched to "subscription billing." I do not believe that this will change anything for my existing Patrons. If I understand correctly, existing Patrons will continue to be billed on the first of each month. For new Patrons, however, the billing will occur each month on the same day that they initially signed up. (So, for example, a Patron who signs up on the 13th of the month will be billed on the 13th of each month.)
Reminder: the next two months (May and June), I will be taking a brief break from developing this game in order to finish up work on In Her Own Hands. By the end of May I will have a refined/recoded version of the last update. The following month I will be working on adding new content.
Thanks again for all of your support!
S&D
Changelog v. 0.1.3α
  • New scenes - Husband working late with Beth (introduction plus standard/repeating), Wife new night-time "meanwhile" scenes (9 different standard/repeatable/+ 1 sex scene);
  • Continuation of Husband and Boss at Work (3 new Husband event scenes, 3 new Wife event scenes);
  • New scenes - Husband and Wife at Beach (First visit full scene; plus 2 repeatable standard scenes);
  • Created "Gallery" function on Phone;
  • Text messages w/ Photos and Videos from Wife;
  • Added additional statistic adjustments based on daily activities;
  • Added a new limit on the first day of game play (NSFW);
  • Updated "Just the Tip" with new events;
  • Updated no-pov stat adjustments to reflect new events off-screen;
  • Adjusted timing of Brian shower photo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InTheirOwnHands-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
there wasn't NTR content added on this update was it?
From the changelog
New scenes - Husband working late with Beth (introduction plus standard/repeating), Wife new night-time "meanwhile" scenes (9 different standard/repeatable/+ 1 sex scene);
idk but the "meanwhile" at the very least implies the sex scene isn't with the husband. Unless that's just masturbation or something, ofc.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3224963

Overview:
In this game, you will be entering the lives of a married couple. The husband is 27 years old. The wife is 25 years old.
You will primarily be playing as the husband. This may mean making decisions about everything from your daily routine to how you handle anything out of the ordinary that comes up. These decisions will have consequences, so think carefully about what you do.
Not everything is in your control. Your wife has her own autonomy. She will, however, be influenced by your decisions. So, at least to a certain extent, your relationship is up to you.

WARNING:
Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: Surprise & Delight Media - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3 Final
Language: English
Other Games: In Her Own Hands
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Your other game is abandoned?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes